Recent content by Loch_LeBlanc

1. Loch_LeBlanc

RMMV Allow different fonts in a dialogue box?

Hi! Me again. I was wondering if there was a way to change the fonts of dialogue per dialogue box? Cause I'm making a part of a game where you enter a NES styled area, and I want to have a different font to go with it as well. The only problem is I don't have any money, so I can't buy the Yanfly...
  2. Loch_LeBlanc

Follower and Battle Member Options

The quotations refer to HimeWork's plugins, as in presenting examples of said plugins. (Both here) https://himeworks.com/2016/03/guest-followers/ https://himeworks.com/2015/11/custom-party-leader/ Also, I already solved this issue last night ^^; Sorry for not deleting the message earlier, I...
  3. Loch_LeBlanc

RMMV Party Member that doesn't participate in battle? Plugin maybe?

Absolutely astonishing! I'm blown away! Thanks so much Zeireth!
  4. Loch_LeBlanc

Oh! I never thought of it that way! Thank you so much for helping! That changes everything and gives me some ideas. Thank you! :)
  5. Loch_LeBlanc

Follower and Battle Member Options

Hey, I know this is a necro post and everything, but is there a version of the plugin that doesn't require the Yanfly plugin? Or does this plugin require Yanfly in order to work. I'm just asking since I'm a little short on money, and I don't really need the functions that Yanfly's party system...
  6. Loch_LeBlanc

Oh, it's because the party leader in my game can't fight, since its a monster hunter game (like pokemon,) but also, there are mechanics that involve the party leader doing things in battle (for example, a 'safari' game like pokemon, where the protagonist must act instead of their pets)
  7. Loch_LeBlanc

Hey! It's me again. I'm wondering if there's a plugin that allows me to have a party member be excluded from battle, but still be in the party. Like, for example, I want to have Harold be the leader of the party, and his character appearing in the formation menu, ect. But I only want Therese...
  8. Loch_LeBlanc

RMMV Pokemon-like Actor Switching (Mid Battle)

Alright, I got it to work using that! Thanks so much guys! Sorry for the confusion, I'm not too sure how to format requests properly ^^;
  9. Loch_LeBlanc

RMMV Pokemon-like Actor Switching (Mid Battle)

Howdy everyone! I'm looking for a plugin of some sort that allows me to switch an actor out mid battle. For example, let's say out of the 4 base RPG maker party members, only one can be in battle. So let's say Harold is out. I want a way to switch out Harold with Marsha. But I have no way to do...
  10. Loch_LeBlanc

RMMV Battle QTE similar to Undertale Battles?

*GASP* THAT'S PERFECT!! Thanks so much! You're a lifesaver! :D
  11. Loch_LeBlanc

RMMV Battle QTE similar to Undertale Battles?

Hello! I'm making an undertale-esque fangame and I am looking for a plugin that works like a QTE; in this case, I want the player to press a sequence of keys, in which if they do not succeed, they will take damage. The QTE begins every enemy turn, as if it's used to prevent taking damage from...
  12. Loch_LeBlanc

RMMZ Five characters in battle at once? YEP 29 Party System? For MZ

One technique you could try is going into your game's rpg_objects Javascript file in the js folder. Select edit, then select tools, select the "find" tools, then search the following: Game_Party.prototype.maxBattle When you've done that, you should see this:Now that you've found this, change the...
  13. Loch_LeBlanc

TPV "Modern Day Menace" pack?

Thank you! This helps out a lot :)
  14. Loch_LeBlanc

Thank you!!

Thank you!!
  15. Loch_LeBlanc

TPV "Modern Day Menace" pack?

Hi all, I am planning to buy the Modern Day Menace enemy pack on steam, I'm not sure if it comes with top view sprites. (In my RPG games, if you touch an enemy you enter a battle.) Does anyone happen to have such sprites? (Here is the DLC link.) By top view, I mean something like this...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Another day, another patch. Praise be to the game make!
Okay... I'm injured and stuck in bed with a bad knee. And I'm only 24! I shouldn't be limping this badly, but my leg refuses to fully straighten and it hurts if I try to push it.
At least I have my games to work on.
RianQuenlin wrote on Iron_Brew's profile.
To elaborate on "safety" since bgillisp locked the thread, some lunatics will take reports personally and decide to harass people who file reports or otherwise complain about them. Me, I don't care but others seeing that might nope right out of discussion. Being a former mod back in the mid-2000s for some gaming forums in by BYOND days I can tell you some people go crazy.
Excitement: I've spent the last week making a little update package for VE Fog & Overlay, and finally got it working in my test environment!

Dread: Sigma fullscreen and Zeus's map effects are screaming at me when I add them into the mix.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Introvertebrate