Recent content by Locke05

1. Locke05

Proximity sound events

Oh nice! Thanks for sharing Tea! I'm using parallax mapping on pretty much all my maps and need to use regionID's to allow for player/event movement, and for some reason was thinking I couldn't double dip the numbers, but after looking at it I can add as many as I want to them. Thank you...
  2. Locke05

Proximity sound events

Is there something like this for MV?
  3. Locke05

Switch to control if an event shows up for quest

Just an update/answer to this thread here... When checking the debug menu when I hadn't accepted the quest to turn on the switch for some reason the game is starting with the first 4 switches turned on. I will just skip using those switches for now, until I figure out why they are starting the...
  4. Locke05

Thank you, this at least verified that I was correct in assuming that the switch was somehow turned on...I'll just try using another switch value for it
  5. Locke05

It's only in that one location...
  6. Locke05

The second page is empty, (to get it to disappear after running/self switch A is turned on) The above event is shown as an item on the ground for the player to pick up.
  7. Locke05

Sorry bout that, here's what I got. Quest giver page 1: The switch to turn on "Have Quest 1" is nested in a Yes/No Choice and I have it under if the player picks Yes. However it seems like the switch is just on...all the time without even accepting the quest. I've tried a few ways of working...
  8. Locke05

Let me get screenshots and post them. Sorry, and thanks!
  9. Locke05

Hey all, Working on setting up this quest, which I want to have the item given to the player via an event if they have the quest. So I created a Switch called "Have Quest 1" and in the event with the item, I've set Conditions as: "Switch: Have Quest 1" The issue is that the event shows up and...
  10. Locke05

Alternate PlayTime Window - With Time text

Thank you for this playtime plug! Just what I was lookin for!
  11. Locke05

RMMV RPG Maker MV Custom Title Screen

Think I've found what I was looking for in Mogs new master file
  12. Locke05

Thank you for the above @SeaPhoenix The specific one I was looking for is in this youtube video from a while back: Atelier Rgss Master file is what people were d/ling and using I guess. I mostly am looking for a way to make the floating light particles and moving parts on my title screen.
  13. Locke05

I've been trying to find a plugin that's apparently been wiped from existence to create/manage a custom title screen for MV. I know there used to be one by Moghunter, and was hoping that someone here might be able to either point me to a similar plugin or by some miracle share the original by...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I watched this youtube video of this reporter that went to a Flat Earth Conference. And there was just a whole lot of stupid in one room.
What?! You want 2 more hours of a playthrough? Well you got it! Come hang out with us while we dive even deeper into the awesome game Kindred Novel by BirdBunch! :LZSjoy:
Well, shoot. I didn't mean for the title screen to be there in my previous post.
Can everyone here just forget about that until I'm actually ready to formally announce it?
No idea what do do with this space, nor how to fill it even if I did xD
smg.PNG
Making progress. And simplifying.
jV7qfoy.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nokizzy