Recent content by LoganX87

1. LoganX87

RMMV Asylum: Secret of Caledria | Demo Available

Congrats on this update!! can't wait to see this card system in action!
  2. LoganX87

Game & Map Screenshots 10

@breakout Looks really good! Working on the worldmap now a bit more complete.
  3. LoganX87

Working on my Worldmap finally i got the "skeleton" right and only the lower right part started, doing it in photoshop, still need to apply different colors to the ground layer but so far its a good start Version 0.5A
  4. LoganX87

RMMV Default Fantasy: Aldo's Quest

Looks really nice! i also like how you plan the maps, i do the same in a way but i do the chart while working on story, drawing the main plot path then optional path etc, keep up such a good work! will definitely check it out!
  5. LoganX87

feels forever when you are working on gamescript...>_< but at least the story is moving along...

feels forever when you are working on gamescript...>_< but at least the story is moving along nicely so there is that :Db
  6. LoganX87

was worried about that and so im doing my story first, kind of shaping it with what i can do in...

was worried about that and so im doing my story first, kind of shaping it with what i can do in rmmv with the assets
  7. LoganX87

RMVXA Legends Of Illarion 2: Sins Of The Gods

I tried it and i like (at least what i have been playing of it) just have like 20- 30 mins of gametime but so far its good!
  8. LoganX87

[Working on Story]

[Working on Story]
  9. LoganX87

@Visitors looks amazing!
  10. LoganX87

After not touching rpgmaker since VX i decided to get mv and used time fantasy to go back doing maps, this one is nothing special just did it to try and get back to doing maps i would call this like a base since im often do parallax when im mapping, but im kind of liking this style.
  11. LoganX87

Kaus Ultimate Overlay v1.11 NEW: Added Sprite Fixes Snippet Plugin

Amazing as a mapper i really appreciate this, definitely will test it out, cant wait to start mapping in MV!   :guffaw:
  12. LoganX87

Nightshade Eclipse [Early] [Alpha Demo]

It was a nice demo, overall, the CD like numieth said its cool to implement and gives potential to more complex form if fighting if you think well how much they would need and how much damage certain skills would do, it would be a good idea to give descriptions to the skills, i knew lick wound...
  13. LoganX87

1280x720 default battlebacks

Thank you for this, it was until i test the battle system at 720 that i realized that it was looping
  14. LoganX87

Petschko's Resources

This is actually really good, thank you for the upload!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

tomorrow I'ma go on a cruise for the first time ever... lets hope I'll survive the experience!
Omg! 8 years in this forum :o
Ksi
Streaming the last of the RMN Valentiny event games so feel free to drop on by and watch me cry (whether that's from laughter, rage or sheer pain, who knows?)
Today I went to sleep without setting an alarm, so I could sleep more than 2 hours. I woke up after 2 hours.
Sigh :( ... displaying numbers representing the stats of the PCs for a custom menu in rm2k3 is haaaaaaaarrrd!!! DX

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevechtrs