Recent content by Loke

1. Loke

I'm just that kind of guy! Haha. I had so much fun with the practice tiles that I just figured...

I'm just that kind of guy! Haha. I had so much fun with the practice tiles that I just figured, hey, why not! Also, the community is always in desperate need of tileset variation, so there's that to motivate me as well, haha.
  2. Loke

Loke's Art Stuff!

Heyo forum people! It's been a looong while! I'm back to making games, so that of course means I'm back to doing pixel art as well! It's been like 3 years since I last sprited anything, but you know what, that's alright, it feels good to get back into it. I started out by practicing making...
  3. Loke

I feel that! Yeah, it's so much fun. I just got back into pixelling again, and it's the best...

I feel that! Yeah, it's so much fun. I just got back into pixelling again, and it's the best! I'm working on a full tileset, and just today I finished my first sprite in 3 years, haha.
  4. Loke

Yeah, that really is a bummer! Ah, well I'm glad to hear it's still on your mind! I'll be...

Yeah, that really is a bummer! Ah, well I'm glad to hear it's still on your mind! I'll be excited to play the game someday, haha. On the topic of your art though, you've gotten so much better! I saw you do character resources maker and everything, fancy!
  5. Loke

Hiddenone! I'm so pleased to see you're still active! I just returned to this forum after 3...

Hiddenone! I'm so pleased to see you're still active! I just returned to this forum after 3 years, and of course the first thing I did was reminisce about Tomb of the Lost Art - I was a little heartbroken to see all the photos in your thread are gone, but that story will live on in my heart...
  6. Loke

Tomb of the Lost Art

EvilEagles left the forums, that's why the project is postponed indefinitely :'/ I would've gotten a badge by now if it wasn't for his absence, but oh wells, we can't have it all u.u
  7. Loke

Loke

Yay, haha. Thanks! Yup, they should've seen it coming... u_u
  8. Loke

Loke

Barely, lol! Haha, yes she is xD 12. Dead Wrong In the end, the team decided to instead split into two groups, the girls went left, the guys right. As it turns out though, that might not have been the best pick... Return of the bushmonsters!
  9. Loke

Loke

Thanks, I'm glad to hear it! =D
  10. Loke

Loke

Well, it's been a while... I don't know if anyone else is still doing this thing, or if anyone even cares anymore, but hey! I've had this lying around as a WIP for ages, so I decided to just finish it, 'cause why not! So here it is; 11. 33% Uh oh, the dreaded "Let's split up"! Nadine...
  11. Loke

Project RMW World

Oh my, I can believe I only just noticed this, but I won 3rd place! Go me =D Haha, thanks a lot! This project is so amazing, I can't wait to see where it's heading from here!
  12. Loke

Ready to play - Oh! Ko! (Progress Screens Added)

Haha, no worries! It was all worth it in the end =D
  13. Loke

Yes, just as soon as I have enough progress to showcase, haha.

Yes, just as soon as I have enough progress to showcase, haha.
  14. Loke

About one of my projects

True enough, it helps to at least have a bit of work to show off, to spark peoples interests =) That way they may be more inclined to support your work! Personally, I plan to finish at least a logo, and a polished version of my story's summary (spoiler free!) and possibly the character profiles...
  15. Loke

About one of my projects

Awesome! That's quite a bit of progress already, for such a short amount of time. Maybe you should think about making a post in the early development section soon, that way people can provide you with feedback, which just might be invaluable when aiming to make a good game! =D About the tiles...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I just noticed the minigame challenge. Now considering...
My project just started lagging during battletest and I haven't been able to figure out why...
Oh, Google is now warning users against installing extensions on Edge Chromium
on my plate today- animation.
"Your service has been identified as part of an outage. This is expected to be restored by 7pm IN SEVEN DAYS!!!" Guess I won't be around as much over the next week :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cadenm1223