I've tried several ways but the best I could do is get the hour to change to NaN. I thought it would be as easy as
plugin command: $gameSystem.add_hour(1) Sadly this and everything else I tried failed.
HI, please spare me this madness. I have an image I am using for my map as a parallax BG. The problem is if I add an ! to the file name to anchor the BG the BGT shifts one tile right, cuts off the last 48px of the background and applies the cut off part of the graphic to the left most (first)...
A1 and A2 are 512 x 384 pixels
A3 is 512 x 256 pixels
A4 is 512 x 480 pixels
A5 is 256 x 512 pixels
B-E Tilesets are 512 x 512 pixels.
A1 and A2 are 768 x 576 pixels
A3 is 768 x 384 pixels
A4 is 768 x 720 pixels
A5 is 384 x 768 pixels
B-E Tilesets are 768 x 768 pixels.
Frustrated, as always. I took a break from working on games and when I turned back to working on them again, bam! Slapped in the face with more errors. Such is the pain of working on any project, I suppose.