lolshtar
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Milennin
    Milennin
    Why is the 2nd character's name written with a small イ in the middle? シ already stands for shi, so adding the small イ does nothing, unless I'm missing something?
    lolshtar
    lolshtar
    Shiiru Purain is シイルプラン from my google translate so the name written is sill
    Milennin
    Milennin
    Oh, it looks written like a small イ、though.
    I couldn't post on your lets play post but i wanted to give you a short game of my work. It has a great story line and I think you will enjoy it. Harsh criticism is fine with me. I can learn from you.

https://yobob.itch.io/second-chance

Have fun and Good luck!
    lolshtar
    lolshtar
    Yeah, it'll be my next MV play l suppose, kinda busy with Rance 6 right now so ill do it once I'm done.
    yopeople
    yopeople
    alright, thanks!
    lolshtar
    lolshtar
    I tried it but l couldnt get past the first area, it kept saying l had 4/5 currency thing, spent like 2 mins clicking everywhere then l just gave up, sorry. Clicking randomly everywhere may be something l hate the most in games so l didn't had the patience to continue.
    Rance 5D and Rance 6 in English has finally been confirmed to come out in 2 days right in the holidays.

It's been a while since l was that hyped. Probably will play a 30 hours straight then replay them with a friend.
    Overwatch sensitivity is total **** due to not being able to change the decimals on it, well im not really surprised since it's blizzard first fps and they will probably fix it later. Oh well, had fun streaming even with garbage aim.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The video of a psycho chasing people on the streets with a sword before getting subdued is wild. Apparent screenshots of his Twitter feed before it went private reveal a dangerous delusional mindset. I heard there was a bow person too. The crazies are really coming out of the woodworks.
Stream will be live shortly with some Witcher 3, followed by a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Managed to find a way to hang a bed cover over my window. So no more being toasted alive in the afternoon!:kaoswt2:
So, uh, has anyone tried buying any resources from KokoroReflections? Because I've been looking for a 'buy' button on the site for like 10 minutes now and can't find one.
Any also thought it's too cringy to put the word "and you" in your credit as a special thanks?
Cause that's what I thought...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Swiftz