Recent content by Loltoheaven777

1. Can someone help me figure out how to make temporary buffs?

I am making a game right now, and I figured out that inns also revive party members instead of just healing (where did inns get magic beds) so I need to repurpose my church. My idea is to give a stat buff to the party to make towns with churches main grinding areas, but how do I make temporary...
  2. Corrected MIDI for RM2003!

This just made my least favorite RTP track in 2003 one of my favorites. It just sounds so much better now.
  3. Need help with RTP.

THANK YOU. I'll start searching for the japanese rtp and the don rtp.
  4. Need help with RTP.

I decided to play some older RPG Maker games recently, and I need help with rtp. I installed the 2000 rtp from this site, but it still gives the error message "Please install RTPe.exe. Can someone please help?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

A shotgun is not a rifle. Huh.
SIGH its so hard to convince my friend that making a game for fun and making one to sell takes different planning. I don't care about weird bothersome ways of doing things in a game made for fun, but when you are planning to market it, there is some stuff that you just have to streamline or cut out.
It might be a little bit boring and tedious, but building that database of armor, items, weapons and skills are super important.
More words of wisdom: Trying to make everyone happy will just make you miserable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wxzlion