LoneWolfDon

Share This Page

LoneWolfDon

Big Don, Male, from In some dungeon making a game ;) Oh, Country you m

Veteran

I haven't been on the forums here much these last few months. I've been mainly focusing on my Blade of Rage RPG. Development is progressing nicely. Dec 8, 2013

1. Marquise*
      Marquise*
      Sorry but I had to ask...

WAZZUP???
      1. Artificer likes this.
    2. LoneWolfDon
      LoneWolfDon
      I haven't been on the forums here much these last few months. I've been mainly focusing on my Blade of Rage RPG. Development is progressing nicely.
      1. Marquise* likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Jesse - PVGames
        Jesse - PVGames
        cant wait to see what you've done with it :)
        Dec 8, 2013
      4. Dark_Metamorphosis
        Dark_Metamorphosis
        Nice to see you again Don! And It's so thrilling to hear that the development is going nice! So looking forward to play it again! :D
        Dec 8, 2013
      5. LoneWolfDon
        LoneWolfDon
        Thanks for the nice words of encouragement, guys. :)
        Dec 8, 2013
    3. LoneWolfDon
      LoneWolfDon
      Ahhhhh! This is nice. I love my new computer chair! :) I spend a lot of time at my computer, and my old chair wasn't so comfortable for that and was wearing out anyways. So, I got this new fully adjustable chair on sale.It should help increase my productivity on working on my projects too. :)
      1. Marian Hurricane
        Marian Hurricane
        Never underestimate the power of a comfy chair! :D
        May 31, 2013
    4. LoneWolfDon
      LoneWolfDon
    5. LoneWolfDon
      LoneWolfDon
      1. Tsukitsune
        Tsukitsune
        Haha yeah watched that yesterday, Angry Joe is boss. Fav reviewer.
        May 23, 2013
      2. LoneWolfDon
        LoneWolfDon
        Yes, Angry-Joe is my favorite Reviewer as well. He tells it how it is, and his review-videos are usually quite entertaining to watch too.
        May 23, 2013
      3. Kaelan
        Kaelan
        You don't need a 20 minute review of the reveal, it can be summarized in 12 seconds:
        May 24, 2013
    6. LoneWolfDon
      LoneWolfDon
      And so, the big X-Bawh-11One1! Reveal summed-up in about a minute and a half :p

.. Looks like I'll stick with PC gaming :) (or if I did decide to get a game console again, it'd be PS4).
      1. Marquise* likes this.
      2. seita
        seita
        that really was pretty funny
        May 23, 2013
      3. light487
        light487
        I'm happy with PC gaming + Steam BigTV or whatever they call it..
        May 23, 2013
      4. JacobM
        JacobM
        I love my PC's, and I know I will love my PS4 :D and this video is all over my facebook now, thanks for sharing. lol
        May 23, 2013
    7. LoneWolfDon
      LoneWolfDon
    8. LoneWolfDon
      LoneWolfDon
    9. LoneWolfDon
      LoneWolfDon
      Taking some of the feedback into consideration, I've been woking hard on making several improvements to my early Blade-of-Rage Demo. Hopefully I'll have the new-&-improved updated version ready soon (probably sometime over the weekend I'm guessing if I don't get too side-tracked).
      1. JacobM
        JacobM
        I just downloaded your demo! I'll be playing it when I get some free time ;)
        May 10, 2013
      2. light487
        light487
        I'll keep an eye out :)
        May 10, 2013
    10. LoneWolfDon
    11. LoneWolfDon
      LoneWolfDon
      1. Animus
        Animus
        I'll be sure to check out your game.
        May 4, 2013
    12. LoneWolfDon
      LoneWolfDon
      1. light487
        light487
        Does the background ring of fire animate? :)
        May 3, 2013
      2. LoneWolfDon
        LoneWolfDon
        Hiya.. though that would probably be a nice effect (and for now I'm not sure how one would do animated effects on the title screen), for now it's just a static image.
        May 3, 2013
    13. LoneWolfDon
      LoneWolfDon
      Newest version of my Blade-of-Rage demo is ready for my Play-Testers. I've made a lot of improvements in this version. I think my Demo is just about ready for the Release Something Weekend. :) I hope *Crosses fingers* Whew! It's been a lot of work. Hope people will like my Demo when it's released.
      1. LoneWolfDon
        LoneWolfDon
        Arrrghhh... And.. Yay! I think I finally tracked down the cause of an elusive yet sometimes reoccurring bug in my game/Demo (that was causing a certain Boss battle to sometimes crash or freeze), and hopefully I have it fixed now. Just in time for the Release-Something weekend. Wish me luck. :)
        May 2, 2013
    14. LoneWolfDon
      LoneWolfDon
      Very close to having a good solidy working Demo for my Blade-of-Rage game. It's gonna be Epic! Heheh. ;) A few more things I want to add to it, and a bit more tweaking and polishing, but it looks like I'll have it ready for the upcoming Release Something Weekend. Thanks to the guys who helped me Play-Test it and the good feedback.
      1. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        Awesome stuff! Can't wait to play it.
        May 2, 2013
    15. LoneWolfDon
      LoneWolfDon
      Play-Testing of my Blade-of-Rage Demo has begun. We've found a few odd bugs/problems, but hopefully I have things fixed now with the newest version *crosses fingers*. Aside from that, it seems like things are going well and the Play-Testers have been enjoying the game so far :)
      1. Tatsude K. Hitori
        Tatsude K. Hitori
        Can I play-test the game.
        Apr 30, 2013
      2. LoneWolfDon
        LoneWolfDon
        @TRBagon: PM sent to you. Welcome aboard to the Play-Testers Team for Blade-of-Rage :)

Hope you'll enjoy it.
        Apr 30, 2013
    16. LoneWolfDon
      LoneWolfDon
      Alpha-Demo of my Blade-of-Rage game is just about completed. Actually, the "Test-Demo" is ready. It's now just a matter of me doing a few more little things with it, package it, zip-it, upload-it, then I'll be contacting my Play-Testers! :D Cheers!
      1. View previous comments...
      2. LoneWolfDon
        LoneWolfDon
        I think I have it all packaged properly. Currently up-loading it now! :D Will be PMing the Play- Testers real soon with instructions. It's gonna be Epic! :D Hehhe!
        Apr 29, 2013
      3. Jarrad
        Jarrad
        I leave in two hours, I hope I get to play for a bit this morning!
        Apr 29, 2013
      4. LoneWolfDon
        LoneWolfDon
        I just sent a PM to my Play-Testers. My Demo is uploaded and ready for some early testing. :) Hope you'll enjoy it guys!
        Apr 29, 2013
    17. LoneWolfDon
      LoneWolfDon
      Just finished another all-dayer / all-nighter working on my project with only short naps :p Making good progress though (been some tricky things to overcome though). Deadfall Burial Chamber is almost complete, and sets up the story for a cliff-hanger in the Demo :D
      1. Jarrad
        Jarrad
        Sounds awesome, keep up the work. But get some dayum real sleep!
        Apr 28, 2013
      2. LoneWolfDon
        LoneWolfDon
        Just had a few hours sleep. Got some good ideas in mind now how to do some of the important elements and how I can nicely wrap-up the story for my Demo. I'll have something for the Play-Testers soon. :p I know, I keep saying that, but, it's been a lot more work and time consuming to finish working on some important parts of this project than I thought. It's Almost ready though. :)
        Apr 29, 2013
    18. LoneWolfDon
      LoneWolfDon
      I've been working-around-the-clock on my project. I'm VERY close to having a working and playable Early-Alpha-Demo that will be ready for the upcoming Release Something Weekend. Whew! :) (To my Play-Testers, I'll have something for you to try real soon ;)
      2. LoneWolfDon
        LoneWolfDon
        Bug?! There are no bugs in my game, aside from the ones you can fight ;) Heheh. Just kidding. Yes, I think it's quite important to have some people beta-test a project, as even though I test it thoroughly myself, there's still things / problems / bugs, I can miss, overlook, forget about, or the Play-Testers may have some good suggestions and ideas for improvements as well. I hope my Demo will be well received and people enjoy playing it.
        Apr 28, 2013
      3. Zalerinian
        Zalerinian
        Yea, I'm hoping to get my console script out for beta testing tomorrow :p . It works right now, but I need to add the window that holds the output, instead of having it in the console, but it will run script calls for you, and it handles exceptions by not breaking everything. Very useful for debugging, since it will handle exceptions caused by running what you type in, it should just print out whatever errors you get from your script rather than blow up your game. Still testing to make sur...
        Apr 28, 2013
      4. Zalerinian
        Zalerinian
        sure that works, though. :p
        Apr 28, 2013
    19. LoneWolfDon
      LoneWolfDon
      This crypt/dungeon map I've been working on is probably the most complex map I've made so far (due to the amount of tricky event programming and such). I'm tempted to show a screen-shot or two, but.. I don't want to give away too much details before I release the Early-Alpha-Demo, I kinda want to keep it a "surprise" ;)
      1. Dark_Metamorphosis
        Dark_Metamorphosis
        Can't wait! :)
        Apr 26, 2013
    20. LoneWolfDon
      LoneWolfDon
      Crypt/ Dungeon map almost completed. Need to finish programming some events and a Big-Boss-Battle. It's almost time to release the Rage! (well, the Early-Alpha-Demo at least for the RSW. Hopefully. It's almost ready for testing! :)
      2. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        Awesome! I'm ready when you are, LoneWolf.
        Apr 25, 2013
      3. Wyn Wizard
        Wyn Wizard
        same here man! I'm rearin' to go!
        Apr 25, 2013
      4. LoneWolfDon
        LoneWolfDon
        Thanks for the support guys. I appreciate it. I'll be in contact with you via PM, when I have the Demo ready for a bit of testing (hopefully I'll have something suitable ready within the next few days). Hang in there... Control your Rage! ;)
        Apr 25, 2013
  • About

In some dungeon making a game ;) Oh, Country you m
    First Language:
    English
    Martial-Arts, Computering, PC Games, Makin' games (I'm an Independent, 1-man-team, Game-Developer wanna-be :)

Signature

"Blade of Rage" (My Game-project in development)
    [​IMG]
    "Fill your hand with steel... and let the Rage begin!"