Recent content by lonewolph

1. lonewolph

sprite overlap problems

I have oversized sprites, with a lot of empty space to account for long weapon animations such as spears. Normally. everything above the red line would show above things, and everything below the red line would show below things like over events. I want to be able to change the point at which a...
  2. lonewolph

Khas Advanced Lighting v4.2 Ultra (now with real-time shadows!)

i have an issue. everything works ecept when I put a light on something that moves than I get an error, such as this one: rpg_managers.js:1949 TypeError: Cannot read property '7.078125' of undefined at Game_Map.getHeight (KhasUltraLighting.js:494) at...
  3. lonewolph

[RMMV]Issues with a ring menu

it doesnt seem to work for me? I get the error: TypeError: Cannot read property 'name' of undefined at Function.AudioManager.playSe (rpg_managers.js:1365) at Sprite_TMRingCommand.update (RINGZ MENU.js:507) at rpg_core.js:4068 at Array.forEach (<anonymous>) at...
  4. lonewolph

Altimit Pixel Movement [0.50β]

how do I change the shape and location of a collider for an event? there doesnt seem to be much of any instructions with the plugin that I can find
  5. lonewolph

[RMMV]Issues with a ring menu

Hi, what plugin is this, can you share?
  6. lonewolph

Dragon Engine - Ring Scene Menu

same as the others, Icons dont show up. Can anyone update this, or know of an alternative?
  7. lonewolph

RMMV MogHunter CharPoses Bug

When you have to use character animations with different frame lengths, it wont work for example if I have: $Hero01 (f6) (the f6 represents 6 frames for the sheet) and $Hero01 (f8)_idle (the f8 represents 8 frames for the sheet) it wont work, unless every sheet has 6 frames with an (f6) if I...
  8. lonewolph

Altimit Pixel Movement [0.50β]

where can I get the DEMO? the link is broken
  9. lonewolph

Collision Map

did you ever find a solution to this?
  10. lonewolph

QPlugins - Latest: QABS

is there a compatibility patch for this to work with Chrono Engine anywhere?? Event colission seems to stop working when Chrono Engine is turned on, although the image file colission seems to work fine
  11. lonewolph

RMMV Chrono Engine + Quasi Movement Compatability

When I use Chrono Engine, the On touch events seem to stop working such as an event to transfer to the next map on touch. Seems to be a collision problem? Is there anyone that would take some payment to create a compatibility patch for me?
  12. lonewolph

Orange Overlay v1.1.4 + Animated Parallax Add-On (Updated 7Jul17)

When I enter the main menu and then exit the main menu the layers get screwed up
  13. lonewolph

Picture/Image masking plugin, simple graphic effect.

is there a way to bind the mask and pic so it doesnt move with the character?
  14. lonewolph

Yanfly Doodads + Victor Sfont Compatability

I would like to hire someone to make a compatibility patch for these: there seems to be a compatibility issue between Victor Sfont and Yanfly’s grid free doodads, would anyone be able to create a fix for me? Both work, without the other toggled on. When I toggle them both on I get: “Cannot...
  15. lonewolph

Yanfly doodads + Victor Sfont

there seems to be a compatibility issue between Victor Sfont and Yanfly’s grid free doodads, would anyone be able to create a fix for me? Both work, without the other toggled on. When I toggle them both on I get: “Cannot read property of ‘N’ of undefined. F8 says: rpg_managers.js:1949...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

After hearing Wataten's opening several times and knowing what this anime is about, I don't think I like moe anymore.
So I am working on a big DLC package for my game.... and it will add a new intro and extend the ending of the base game, while of course adding additional content to the game... Yeah, that should work! lol
I'm stuck, I'm making some of Mr. N's Dialogue but I can't finish his full Dialogue...heres what I got now [this is the part I'm stuck on] "You treat me like a
bug, I'M SICK OF IT, you had me make these...abominations...well, now..." and at the "Well, now...' part I'm stuck at, anyone got Ideas?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WDRS