Recent content by lonewolph

1. lonewolph

Orange Overlay v1.1.4 + Animated Parallax Add-On (Updated 7Jul17)

When using Tsukitsune_animatedOverlayAddon.js I get the error Cannot Read Property Visible of Undefined. Can anyone help?? at Spriteset_Map.updateShadowLayer (Tsukitsune_animatedOverlayAddon.js:489)
  2. lonewolph

Quasi QSprite Problem...

I'm having a problem with Qsprite. Everything works as far as Poses, and Side View Battlers, but when my character moves on the map his animations wont change, hes just stuck facing down.... Anyone know a fix? I can't find any other cause....
  3. lonewolph

Yanfly Message Core/Extended? Bug

I think its actually Victor's Sfont plugin causing it but i cant find a way to correct it. It only screws up stuff having to do with choice's and their text
  4. lonewolph

Yanfly Message Core/Extended? Bug

When coloring text with /c[17] etc within a choice the text won't show up the first time the choice box opens if you open it again, it will then show up anyway to fix this? Not sure which of the plugins cause the problem, the message core, extended 1 or extended 2...
  5. lonewolph

Pixi Filter Controller - fancy screen effects by pixi

Did you ever fix the problem with the glow filter not working in battle?
  6. lonewolph

i cant get the glow effect to appear in combat with any method
  7. lonewolph

test play no longer working MV

I got a message when trying to test-play saying "the core javascript files need to be updated to test play" I clicked okay and it updated something but now I just get a black screen when trying to test play my game, when it worked before, anyone know how to fix this?
  8. lonewolph

how do I target an actor with an effect in battle? glow seems to work on the map but not battle unless im doing it wrong
  9. lonewolph

I will give this a try, thanks!
  10. lonewolph

working good!. is it possible to animate the glow to fade in and out?
  11. lonewolph

help with drawing text in menu...

thank you so much aloe. the way to reverse the gauge was to set it at a negative width, then it started to fill the other direction
  12. lonewolph

this one is working but i cant manipulate the height of this bar (I want it thinner than the other bars so you can see its different), and if moralityLevel goes over 100, it will spill out beyond the width thats set. Also I dont know if two bars would work, one for the negative one for positive...
  13. lonewolph

this is what I got so far. I got the bars to show up but they fill up entirely if moralityLevel is over 0 at all? trying to figure out how to do the rate part.... I think I want to do your idea of two gauges side by side with one max -100, and the other max 100 //variable for the morality...
  14. lonewolph

awesome that worked perfect, thank you!! one more question, is there a way to draw a gauge/bar as well based on a variable and also to set the color of the text drawn to the screen? thanks again!
  15. lonewolph

I was thinking if the glow filter worked, that it could be used to do glowing effects for things like Haste, Slow etc in battle, like its done in Final Fantasy 3(USA). I was doing this by switching sprite sheets but its very clunky and slow to get done.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The more I look at the QPlugins... The more I am amazed at what they can do. Which I'm not going to lie is pretty awkward, because I already consider them far and away the best plugins MV has to offer. :kaoback:
spending a week trying to figure out what was wrong with my font has me DED
504 threads to go upon the time of this post until the forum reaches 100k threads. Thread Dead Redemption. Thready Van Halen. Thread Zeppelin. Doesn't have to be a band or a game
Random thought: Looks like putting in effort in learning a language is like a taboo for most people. :kaoswt2:
Not sure about RPG Maker MZ ; We see a lot of things, but they could have enhanced a lot of things in MV first... We're at the era of updates nowadays, not new products over and over and over :/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Player-Unknown