Recent content by Lonewulf123

1. Lonewulf123

Help Editing Battle Status Window

Thanks, this helped out a lot. This can be closed.
  2. Lonewulf123

Thanks, this worked! For my knowledge, can you give me a quick run down of what this did? What exactly does the Viewport do?
  3. Lonewulf123

Hello, I'm trying to make some slight edits to the Default Battle Status Window in RPG Maker VX Ace. What I'm trying to do is basically make the Status window, and only the Battle Status Window, one character long instead of 4. It would look something like this: The problem Im running into...
  4. Lonewulf123

Adding an Image behind windows in Yanfly Victory Aftermath

I’m away this weekend, but will check as soon as I can!
  5. Lonewulf123

Adding an Image behind windows in Yanfly Victory Aftermath

Hi, I'm currently working with Yanfly Victory Aftermath, and I wanted to customize things by showing a custom image behind the windows, aside from the window at the bottom that shows that party's battle banter. Script here...
  6. Lonewulf123

Chain follow up skill like etrian odyssey fencer class.

I don’t use ATB systems so I don’t know how that plays with force actions sorry. And If you use yanfky lunatic scripts, you should be able to set a condition if the target is hit. I don’t know that function of the top of my head, but it’s probably user.result() something. You’ll have to look it...
  7. Lonewulf123

Yes, it will work. You just have to create a different follow up skill. one skill with have a target that hits all. the other will have a target of hits one enemy. Then it’s just a matter of getting the conditional branch to choose the right skill. What I would do is have a state that...
  8. Lonewulf123

This is pretty easy to do without any scripting. I do this in a lot of My projects because I love chaser skills. First have a state called “fire chase” or something. Then create a common event called “fire chase”. Have a conditional branch in that state that says if actor has fire chase...
  9. Lonewulf123

Smooth Battle Log

Have you tried wayback machine? Sometimes that works for me.
  10. Lonewulf123

Smooth Battle Log

@BCj This script here also plays well with vx ace. https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/scrolling-battle-log.93999/
  11. Lonewulf123

Menu Command Background help

Thanks, it’s actually correct in the editor. I just copied it too early. thanks for this.
  12. Lonewulf123

Menu Command Background help

Hi, I'm working with PAC compact menu add-on: https://pacmanvx.wordpress.com/2012/07/16/pac-main-menu-ace-compact-addon/ Currently, I have a menu background for the command window only. I achieved this by using a script snippet by TheoAllen: module Theo...
  13. Lonewulf123

Actor base stats in damage formula

Hello, is there anyway to pull an actors base (before weapon or armor bonuses) parameters into a damage formula? I know in MV it’s possible using actor.paramBase, But wasn’t sure if VX Ace had an equivalent. thanks!
  14. Lonewulf123

PlayerPhase/EnemyPhase Indicator

Hey all, Has anyone had any experience or luck in implementing a player phase and enemy phase indicator in battle system that work when the player first takes all their actions, then the enemy? For instance, I’m using Yanfly’s free turn battle system (here...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Climbing to the top #mapping
1638160732198.png
I've started the first steps of the final few maps that I need to make for B:ms. I haven't been able to say that in a really, really long time. It'd probably be a good idea to blog about this or something.
Question for the Mods: What am I supposed to do when I can't make a synopsis 350 words long? (for project recruitment thread) @Shaz @mlogan
The game is meant to be more on the simple side in order to be achievable so I'm a bit stuck...
Had a nice visit with our family. Dad grilled some burgers and mom made baked beans and fudge. We also watched Foul Play. Chevy Chase and Goldie Hawn make an awesome duo. I am surprised how much of the movie I forgot LOL. How did everyone else's holidays go?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeastBanks