lookerup
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i know i ask this before, but Are there any good games? maybe action or action adventure also not afraid to try new things
    lookerup
    lookerup
    just finished little inferno, gotta say pretty good game but pretty short though
    echo
    echo
    ah.....bored out of my mind. Any good pc games out there?
    Diego2112
    Diego2112
    Little Inferno. SO MANY FEELS.
    NPC
    NPC
    Fancy Pants: All three games. Also...any of the elephant games (this is the only level, achievement unlocked, etc.) I also think Upgrade Complete 1 & 2 are great.
    lookerup
    lookerup
    so many choices i dont know where to begin
    is there a script where the dialog box shows long of the name of character?
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Post requests for help in the forum please :)
    would it be better to make a game first and then post it here or vice versa?
    Seacliff
    Seacliff
    at least have a demo ready in my opinion, don't say your working on a game unless you are 99% certain you'll finish it.
    JacobM
    JacobM
    I agree with Seacliff... you've gotta have something to show for it... granted I didn't have a demo ready when I first posted but I had about 2-3 hours of game play at that time already in the works with a demo that followed very shortly after.
    lookerup
    lookerup
    I guess i will finish making the game. I want people to talk sheep about my game. Just so i can improve on whatever i need to.
    does anyone else's "main character" in VX ace move by itself and can't really controller it? Cause mine does and I don't know anyway to fix it.
    lookerup
    lookerup
    yes i do. How can i calibrate it? to be compatible with vx ace. To lazy to take out.
    Confederacy
    Confederacy
    I've had this issue before where the player just moves to the left. Pressing Insert always did the trick for me.
    lookerup
    lookerup
    wow something as simple as that fixed, just wow.
    How do you do the damage system accurately to your liking? i can't seem to get it right on VX.
    Archeia
    Archeia
    It's much much easier to do that in VXAce. But in VX you'd need a script to set some damage formulas
    lookerup
    lookerup
    sometimes when i try do it, enemies will do ridiculous amount of damage. I want them to let say 10 -20 damage but they do like 200 out of nowhere.
    Yanomry
    Yanomry
    you could use variable instead of using the enemies stats if you want more control. It's kind of complicated though.
    ok...ah.....anyone willing to volenteer to script/program? please look into your kind hearts.
    Zalerinian
    Zalerinian
    You can make requests in posts in the scripting section, but unless you get into a team with someone I doubt you'll get a dedicated scripter. And they probably aren't cheap either, if they want money.
    lookerup
    lookerup
    i did make the request on the counterpart of this page rpgmakervxace.net. Still taking what i can get.
    where can i download rpg maker xp battlers? or do i have to buy the copy of the program(which i think is stupid just to get the battlers)
    Lunarea
    Lunarea
    ... RMXP cheap with Member+ (18$), or you can check out Resource Showcase. Thalzon, for instance, has a lot of awesome battlers - and his are free to use.
    BILL_NYE_THO
    BILL_NYE_THO
    Sorry for the misinformation. Thanks for correcting me, Lunarea. :D
    lookerup
    lookerup
    I'm not planning to spend extra just for RTP, guess i will look into Thalzon
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Behold! The Sea Doggo.
I am dead tired but at the same time I really wanna write a tutorial x_x
Looked out side and couldn't see the neighbor's house through the snow. That age old Christmas song started going through my head. "It's a lovely day to say the heck at home."
Last year, I planted a bunch of spinach, and one plant wasn't doing well, so I transferred it to a separate pot. All its kin died while it hibernated over winter. Now it thrives. I've named it Prince Spinach.
Scooby Doo on Zombie Island is anime and you cant change my mind.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sadpan