Recent content by Lord Nanfoodle

1. Lord Nanfoodle

hiddenone's MV Resource Warehouse

Regular animal enemies sound pretty cool to me. It gives plausibility to the world in some ways (sure, there's monsters about, but they can't kill ALL the forest critters [can they?], and maybe there are some possessed or just simply mean wildlife out there too). Truth be told though, when I...
  2. Lord Nanfoodle

Food and other items

I figure no specific one, I guess either the traditional triangular or round one, obviously with a nori wrap, and of course it would be silly to discuss filling (as we cannot see it, unless it was an onigiri cut open, then maybe umeboshi or sha-ke).
  3. Lord Nanfoodle

Food and other items

Ever considered trying your hand at making an onigiri or a corn dog?
  4. Lord Nanfoodle

whtdragon's tilesets addons, fixes and more!

I love the roof recolors, particularly the lime green and white varieties, but I have to be the first to say it... the lighting tiles with the ladders look like you're climbing down into pee-pee. :kaoswt:
  5. Lord Nanfoodle

Avy's MV Stuff ~ Newest: Flesh Cave (wip?)

Those lobsters are amazing!! The teal one on the right even seems cuddly for some reason. :LZScat: The buns are also a delight. I didn't even think about it at first, but there weren't any real bun styles in the generator outside of I think the twin bun one, so this is a nice addition.
  6. Lord Nanfoodle

I love this coat, but I have to be honest, the first thing I thought seeing them was how long before someone colors the coat orange and makes a MV Kenny. :LZSangel:
  7. Lord Nanfoodle

whtdragon's Joke Weapons (now with regular weapons too!)

Dude, you had me at "spoon." :ywink:
  8. Lord Nanfoodle

I think daylight falls under UV radiation. Oh, and I also realized vaporization works too...

I think daylight falls under UV radiation. Oh, and I also realized vaporization works too, seeing if you had a sufficiently high energy weapon, like plasma or a working laser.
  9. Lord Nanfoodle

As far as I'm concerned, the only things that will work on vamps 100% are: Stakes, both of the...

As far as I'm concerned, the only things that will work on vamps 100% are: Stakes, both of the wood and silver variety Garlic High molar acid Decapitation Fire Ultraviolet or higher radiation Kicking them out an airlock into space Exteriminatus I think anything else you do to a vampire will...
  10. Lord Nanfoodle

I'm amazed by all the animals you've done, as well as the stuff you did involving the TV/TVD/SV/etc. mermaid models. I was curious though, if you could please tell me if you could try your hand at making a lobster?
  11. Lord Nanfoodle

Yunary resources{for RPG Maker MV Extended Generator now available on downloads}

I love this!! It wins in my books just for the Display No Ears and the Mermaid Ears features. The rest is a sweet, sweet bonus. :LZScheeze:
  12. Lord Nanfoodle

Variety Of Guns For Your Heroes To Use In Battle

Your work is splendorous and should be held in the highest regard!! However, I feel reprehensible for asking something on my first day... could you possibly try your hand at making the baddest of badass big guns, the M134D-H Minigun?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Coffee + Silk Coconut Milk + Splenda Zero = Not ..... awful :/ .
My new RPG Maker music pack, Emotional: Redemption, is now in progress and will be coming to RPG Maker soon. It is an album that focuses on emotional themes including the darker forms of sorrow and despair. Below is a demo of a composition from the album.

Please watch out for your hands when handling chests! XD Did this a few days ago, it was fun to animate

Apparently, it's illegal to be drunk on licensed premises: pubs, etc. It's illegal for keepers of public houses to permit drunkenness and disorderly conduct. lol.
Pillow Hero - A 16-bit arcade styled puzzle game, update 0.5 is live now on Itch.io! --> https://bifrost09.itch.io/pillow-hero

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
narongkron1