Lord_Bluffkin's latest activity

• Lord_Bluffkin
    Lord_Bluffkin reacted to woootbm's status with Like Like.
    Had some art AI generated for my game. Such an awesome tool for making placeholders and references for a real artist to draw off of:
  • Lord_Bluffkin
    Lord_Bluffkin reacted to Guardinthena's status with Like Like.
    Hahah! So, I'm working on a marsh map and was debating putting Avery's large Owl sprite on top of this rock, or making a custom frog...
  • Lord_Bluffkin
    Lord_Bluffkin commented on Lord_Bluffkin's profile post.
    I really appreciate you saying that J. Still lots left to finish off before it's released!
  • Lord_Bluffkin
    Lord_Bluffkin reacted to Jragyn's comment on Lord_Bluffkin's profile post with Like Like.
    I would think exposure/advertising could play a big role in helping your game gain traction. Also, if you're talking about the project...
  • Lord_Bluffkin
    I appreciate your guidance. I started a new game and played all the way through to where the issue occurs. It's still generating the...
  • Lord_Bluffkin
    Lord_Bluffkin reacted to Avery's status with Like Like.
    Managed to get my master thesis being a game made with the maker. Will, after all those years, I now finally actually make a complete...
  • Lord_Bluffkin
    Lord_Bluffkin updated their status.
  • Lord_Bluffkin
    Thank you for getting back to me. I've replaced the entire js directory with the js directory from V0.2.1 and am still getting the same...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Currently at beginner level, checking tutorials on YT and Skillshare
If you like my music I'm open for commissions. You can also visit my website by clicking here to know more about my work.
I know it can be a little confusing with all the advent calendars and time zones, but make sure Starbird, GalacticGod, WaywardMartian and Guardinthena get all the love they deserve fot their hard work! ;3
*it's getting better all the time* tenacious determination (got bills to pay) and doing PT for this gimpy hand - I'm improving quite a bit. :rock-left::troll::rock-right: Had to resign from my fav Lead Security Analyst job because I couldn't type to keep pace ;_; however, Big N kept me on, so finishing my contracts with them. :D
I was playing with ChatGPT-3 and I feels like did some crime with this...

1670127825626.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hamTV12