Recent content by Lordlee91

1. Lordlee91

Chosen

Awesome thanks mate, glad you enjoyed it. It's nice to hear something you put hours into being appreciated. Chosen 2 is on here if you want to try that, though it should hopefully be upgraded on steam soon too. 
  2. Lordlee91

Chosen

Glad your having fun and enjoying Chosen! Sorry to hear it crashed I've tested it on my laptop and it worked fine so hopefully it was just a one off.  Cheers, Lee. 
  3. Lordlee91

Chosen

Wow thank you very much, the version on here is what I created, then another company took over, made some changes and released it on steam. Chosen 2 is also on here and should be coming out on steam not too far from now just so you know. Very glad you enjoyed it.  Lee. 
  4. Lordlee91

Chosen

This is indeed the same game, this is the original version that I made before it was put on steam by another company. 
  5. Lordlee91

Chosen

Hello there, thanks for your feedback. I'm not really doing much with this game anymore but if I ever do I'll make sure to update it. Glad your enjoying it, Akuma's castle is at the bottom left of the world map, on the left of the snowy continent.  Thanks again.
  6. Lordlee91

Chosen II: Edge's Liberation

Thank you very much for the feedback, I'll take it on board and correct it when I have time. Thanks again.
  7. Lordlee91

Chosen II: Edge's Liberation

I've fixed Chosen 1 incase you didn't know, hope you enjoy!
  8. Lordlee91

Chosen

Leave Shinseina village and go south west to a single standing tree. Thanks btw :)  
  9. Lordlee91

Chosen

Hello everybody, I know people have been asking and wondering about why this game hasn't been working properly, e.g starting near the end of the game etc. It's now been fixed, sorry for the long wait, I hope you enjoy the game and if there are any other problems please let me know. Thank you :)
  10. Lordlee91

Chosen

I still don't know specifically where u mean, could you post a screenshot? N nice can't wait thanks :)
  11. Lordlee91

Chosen

Thanks alot Juliab! Hope you enjoyed it, thanks for playing!
  12. Lordlee91

Chosen

What smog looking thing? Be specific so I can correct it! lol Thanks mate really appreciate it :) What seems confusing to you?
  13. Lordlee91

Chosen

Done :)
  14. Lordlee91

Chosen

Soon, I'm compressing the files now, I'd say within the hour.
  15. Lordlee91

Chosen

Damn, I just checked it, I understand what you mean now. The only thing I can do is correct it and re-upload it, really sorry :(  

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Worst part about doing a plugin based on an existing system: figuring out the best way for developers to set up the data.
Right now, my free time is less when Covid 19 in my country.
Begin to reduce the number of daily infections to 0.
Okay someone really needs to fix that broken railing, its a health hazard...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dirty_score