Recent content by Lordslimjim

1. Random encounters considered harmful

So you had around a 50/50 split durin testing I never got how people can quit a game based upon one mechanic in a game :/ Like the qte "discussions" I've seen on the tomb raider forums alot I people said they stopped playing because of the qte's, lets face it you can never develop a game that...
  2. What are you working on?

Looks like a congrats are in order for the kickstart campain :D nice amount of backers! And your location is only about 1 1/2-2hrs away from me so I've got abit more inspiration to crack on with my ruby learning. :D always good to see people near by doin well
  3. Using kickstarter to kickstart your title/studio

Very true But if people know that money is safe once they invest it might help the smaller devs get more donations :/ At the end of the day I guess it comes down to how well you can pitch yourself and how interested people are in the product to begin with
  4. Using kickstarter to kickstart your title/studio

Ahh ok so kick start you have to hit your target But beeing labeled ass a huge jackass isn't really much of a punishment if you creat an account under a false name :/ not sure how easy or if possible that would be (well I'm sure it's possible after all identity theft) I just think that better...
  5. Using kickstarter to kickstart your title/studio

Sorry this might seem off topic But what are the penalties for starting a project via kick start getting donations then folding on it. I know that it's Gota have something it just seems way to easy to con innocent people (investors donators etc) out o cash if not :/ This probably comes under...
  6. What are you working on?

Currently getting used to the program whilst working on a story that's been in my head for years :/ The problem I'm facing is converting it from a story to a game sor of thing :s at te same time as learning map making etc Atleast I've got my partner drawing mock-up characters ;)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I am happy because the RPG Maker MZ character comes with extra bust and full body art, but I am disappointed because the quality of the character's PIxel art has decreased.
Only My Opinion that Pixel art MV is better.
I think my SV will be weird, but I would love to change it up.

"Signature characters" - the mascots of your game. Cute, quirky, lovable, recognizable.
i.e.
Kirby, Disgaea prinnies, creepers, Sonic, Mario, DQ slimes, pikachu (all starters), chocobos.

You see what I'm saying.
Getchu one.
Made a video showcasing a plugin that changes the animation rate for animated tiles in our games.

(Plugin by Caethyril )
I guess if you're just going solo dev, minimize features is better choice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xBesto97