LordSquirrel

Veteran

Veteran

Croc is about to stream. account_id=23202872;event_id=7200883 Sep 4, 2015

LordSquirrel was last seen:
Jan 20, 2016
    1. XPKobold
      XPKobold
      Have a question about nimblewriter since SaltwaterCroc told me you use it. Since i'm thinking of buying it during this year steam sale.
    2. LordSquirrel
      LordSquirrel
      Croc is about to stream.
    3. LordSquirrel
      LordSquirrel
      Stream is over
      1. seita
        seita
        fun times
        Apr 16, 2015
    4. LordSquirrel
      LordSquirrel
      Gonna be streaming in a little bit. My twitch channel is lordsquirrel
      1. seita
        seita
        a link would be easier *wink*
        Apr 16, 2015
      2. Seriel
        Apr 16, 2015
    5. LordSquirrel
      LordSquirrel
      Stream is done. Thanks to everyone who came.
    6. LordSquirrel
      LordSquirrel
      Gonna be streaming on twitch in a little bit. My channel is lordsquirrel
    7. LordSquirrel
      LordSquirrel
      Windows update nuked my stream. I'll try again later.
    8. LordSquirrel
      LordSquirrel
      Silent streaming of The Sacred Tears TRUE.
    9. LordSquirrel
      LordSquirrel
      Just realized I didn't post this here. This is me testing out my new Blue Yeti microphone with my second best insane voice.
    10. LordSquirrel
      LordSquirrel
      Anyone else get the sense that Dragon Age: Inquisition was just a massive over reaction to DA2? You think the game is too linear! Here, walk around in this boring as hell world space for ten hours! Didn't like the story? Here, this game has a plot that is basically about as interesting as the plot of the first game, that is to say, about as interesting as a bowl of oatmeal.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. LordSquirrel
        LordSquirrel
        And Solas is the closest thing we can get to an actually first hand account of what the elven empire was like, and there is no reason for him to lie about anything since everyone completely believes that he is just someone who just knows a bunch of stuff and lying about what the ancient elves were like gains him nothing.
        Mar 10, 2015
      3. Tai_MT
        Tai_MT
        Well... I'd say it's a spoiler, but you kind of have to have played Dragon Age 1/2/3 to even understand what it is... Even then, it might not be much of a spoiler if you have no idea who Fen Harel is. Solas does a lot of "lies by omission" or "lies of convenience". He lies about why he's sticking around to close the rifts (as well as how much he actually knows about them)... you find out that it's because the whole mess is his fault. He says the orb is Elve...
        Mar 10, 2015
      4. Tai_MT
        Tai_MT
        Elven, but says he doesn't know where the guy got it from (Solas gave it to him). He never really reveals what his plans with the orb actually were... and he never tells you who he is. A lot of what he does during the game is get the Inquisitor to fix his mess and try to avoid blame himself. There's not even any way to really be sure anything he's told us is the truth as there's very little, if any, corroborating evidence and he's tried to evade blame at least a few times.
        Mar 10, 2015
    11. LordSquirrel
      LordSquirrel
      For all you Persona 3 fans out there
    12. LordSquirrel
      LordSquirrel
      Y'know. It accurs to me that whoever came up with Hellsing's plot must have either been drunk or insane. I mean here we a have a series where a vampire who's name is Dracula spelled backwards dressed in a red pimp costume working for the british secret service to hunt down and kill vampire with the help of his large breasted former police woman vampire servant and they eventually end up fighting an army of Nazi remnants that is completely comprised of Vampire troopers.
      1. Paladin-Cleric of Awesome
        Paladin-Cleric of Awesome
        lol. so true. The abridged series is awesome in it's parody though. French guy is awesome. lol.
        Feb 8, 2015
      2. LordSquirrel
        LordSquirrel
        The Four Star one? if so then you are 100% right in your opinion there. And yes. french guy is amazing.

"I'm a Frick mothering vampire!"
        Feb 8, 2015
      3. Paladin-Cleric of Awesome
        Paladin-Cleric of Awesome
        Yup, team four star one. or Takahata101 or whatever his name was. I love their stuff!
        Feb 8, 2015
    13. LordSquirrel
      LordSquirrel
      Apparently a lot of people are indifferent. In actual news. I finally managed to beat an AI chess opponent today. On the lowest difficulty of course.
    14. LordSquirrel
      LordSquirrel
      Resource editing in GIMP is kind of annoying especially when editing faces.
      2. boldpaste2
        boldpaste2
        GIMP isn't hard, its just different. It can also do a lot of thing Photoshop can do as well. It doesn't have every feature but it has enough to get the job done.
        Feb 8, 2015
      3. Uzuki
        Uzuki
        I second GIMP being as good as Photoshop. They practically the same thing except Photoshop is more navigable and pleasing to the eye, while GIMP keeps it basic and simple.
        Feb 8, 2015
      4. LordSquirrel
        LordSquirrel
        I agree. GIMP can basically do anything that Photoshop can... It might take quite awhile how to do it in GIMP, but it can be done.
        Feb 8, 2015
    15. LordSquirrel
      LordSquirrel
      Almost done writing. Only about 1,000 words left!
      1. That Bread
        That Bread
        O_O whoooooa thats alot to chew off, impossible? No, not at all you can do it!
        Jan 9, 2015
    16. LordSquirrel
      LordSquirrel
      two hours ago: I'm gonna make a really cool custom cost skill using the battle symphony engine! - Right now: Someone kill me ;-;
      1. BlackLiquidSorrow
        BlackLiquidSorrow
        Welcome to game making my friend, how can I help you?
        Dec 12, 2014
    17. LordSquirrel
      LordSquirrel
      Random question: If the main character is some split off part of the main villain then does it make any sense to change the the main villains name based on what gender the player chooses? Even if the main villain is essential genderless?
      2. LordSquirrel
        LordSquirrel
        I'm asking if it's even important enough to bother with. Just a bit of a discussion I'm having with someone who wants to change the main villains name by one letter if the player chooses a female as the mc.
        Aug 2, 2014
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        I wouldn't really see the point. If the main character is a split off part, well, the boss man is still his own identity.
        Aug 2, 2014
      4. Deleted
        Deleted
        Off topic, you any relation to Shaz? lol
        Aug 2, 2014
    18. LordSquirrel
      LordSquirrel
      310 events on the first map alone. I think I need some help.
      2. LordSquirrel
        LordSquirrel
        Eventing*
        Jul 22, 2014
      3. Silent Darkness
        Silent Darkness
        Good luck to ya, soldier.
        Jul 22, 2014
      4. EternalShadow
        EternalShadow
        ... why XD
        Jul 22, 2014
    19. LordSquirrel
      LordSquirrel
      Zinnaatris, Shalerth, and Sereleth. I feel like a crazy person.
    20. LordSquirrel
      LordSquirrel
      "For your information. I'm half hispanic." "Really? You look white as snow to me." "I said HALF hispanic." "Whatever you say Snow White."
      2. Fernyfer775
        Fernyfer775
        My niece's boyfriend is one of those people who always has a smile on his face, and he looks totally Asian, but he's 100% Mexican, born and raised. It's funny how those things happen.
        Jul 21, 2014
      3. Ultim
        Ultim
        I look foreign.People tell me I look like a French or Swedish or whatever.
        Jul 21, 2014
      4. BloodletterQ
        BloodletterQ
        An all too familiar experience. ;)
        Jul 21, 2014
  • About

First Language:
    English

Signature

[​IMG]