Lorenze
Birthday:
Nov 30, 1997 (Age: 21)
Home Page:

Share This Page

Lorenze

Veteran, Male, 21, from United States

Veteran

She Dreams Elsewhere is officially coming to Xbox One! https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2019/08/13/id-xbox-open-house-2019/ Aug 14, 2019

1. Lorenze
      Lorenze
      This is by far the worst description of features I've seen in both RPG Maker and Kickstarter. Seriously.
    2. Lorenze
      Lorenze
      Jesus Christ, my bed has never looked so welcoming. Unfortunately, I have to continue working. *sigh*
      1. MurgianSwordsman
        MurgianSwordsman
        When your bed looks that good, Sleep. It does you no good to go insomniac in my opinion. Fresh head; Fresh ideas; Fresh start.
        Apr 14, 2013
      2. Tsukitsune
        Tsukitsune
        It's even more fun when it starts talking to you :p
        Apr 14, 2013
    3. Lorenze
      Lorenze
      1. SLEEP
        SLEEP
        Cool blog c: but text is hard to read on the bright background
        Apr 14, 2013
      2. Chaos Avian
        Chaos Avian
        I'd suggest you change the background, it's taxing on the eyes to read text with it.

Though I do like it's layout.
        Apr 14, 2013
    4. Lorenze
      Lorenze
      It is just me, or does the remastered XP sondtrack sound kind of off? Battle 2 loops weird, Last Battle 3 lacks the epicness of the original, and Field 3 just sounds...awful. :/
      1. Seacliff
        Seacliff
        It's not just you :p

Going by the samples they didn't sound any much different and if it was, they seemed to ruin it. I prefer the original.
        Apr 13, 2013
      2. Kaiser
        Kaiser
        I do wish someone would Re-remaster them or give a select few a remix. But a new soundfont maybe similar to the instruments in Touhou would do good.
        Apr 13, 2013
    5. Lorenze
      Lorenze
      Finally finished act 1 of my game's script. If anyone could take a gander at it, feel free to PM me. I'd really appreciate. it. ;)
    6. Lorenze
      Lorenze
      Well, I've been awake a full 24 hours by now. On a school day. I feel like quite the champion right now.
      1. Domin0e
        Domin0e
        Make that 48 hrs, I know you can do it! *g*
        Apr 9, 2013
    7. Lorenze
      Lorenze
      Not sure whether to make my new blog with Wordpress or Tumblr, mainly because I've never used Tumblr before. What's so great about it?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Chaos Avian
        Chaos Avian
        Yup, I second Hyde's comment.
        Apr 6, 2013
      3. Lorenze
        Lorenze
        Alright, I'll just be using Wordpress again. Thanks guys. :)
        Apr 6, 2013
      4. Jonnie91
        Jonnie91
        To be honest Wordpress isn't so much of a blog now a days it's more of a CMS, I still would rather use Wordpress over most other options.
        Apr 6, 2013
    8. Lorenze
      1. Clareain_Christopher
        Clareain_Christopher
        I wish I didn't delete my old games.

Some of them had good ideas, but GAWD.
        Apr 3, 2013
    9. Lorenze
      Lorenze
      Argh, no matter what I do, I can't seem to sprite poses for the DS sprites. I would commission someone to do it for me, but I only have $5 in my PayPal. Sigh...
    10. Lorenze
      Lorenze
      Just beat Kingdom Hearts Re: Coded, I've left 358/2 Days at home, and don't have enough for 3D. I'm KH starved right now.
    11. Lorenze
      Lorenze
      Going to Comic-Con this summer! :D
    12. Lorenze
      Lorenze
      I think I've just come up with the best thing for myself. I spend WAY too much time playing Minecraft instead of developing my game, so I've decided I'm going to use Minecraft to build and plan out areas of my game, then transfer those plans to RM. It's gonna be so great. :D
    13. Lorenze
      Lorenze
      dayum, the control in Super Mario World should be the standard for all 2D platformers. It feels so fluid.
      1. wildwes
        wildwes
        I know. It's so awesome! I love Super Mario World!
        Mar 24, 2013
      2. Travatar
        Travatar
        The Gold Standard indeed.
        Mar 24, 2013
    14. Lorenze
      Lorenze
      Awesome, EarthBound is finally on the Virtual Console for only 35 cents! On the Wii U, which I don't have. AND it's only for Japan, which I don't live in. *sigh*
      2. Thalzon
        Thalzon
        Monster Hunter is out now, I'm going to get it tomorrow.
        Mar 21, 2013
      3. Lorenze
        Lorenze
        @Zalerinian: Actually, EarthBound (here in the US at least) has a TON of legal issues that would need to be resolved before it got a rerelease here in America. The copyright laws in Japan are more relaxed, so I guess that's why they were able to release it there.
        Mar 21, 2013
      4. Espon
        Espon
        I wouldn't be too surprised if they didn't bring Earthbound here, Nintendo seems to think we dislike Mother games or something.

I wish there was a bigger reason for me to get a Wii-U, but right now the only game I'm interested is in Monster Hunter.
        Mar 21, 2013
    15. Lorenze
      Lorenze
      Just found an Xbox Live Indie Game using Ace's graphics. It's pretty crappy. :/
    16. Lorenze
      Lorenze
      dayum, Greenlight IS full of sheep. I hope they get rid of it soon.
      2. Zalerinian
        Zalerinian
        yea, so it's a good note to me to make sure I get better before I try to release it on Steam Greenlight. (I am still planning to get it advertised first so that I can make sure people like it before I spend the rest of my time finishing it.)
        Mar 18, 2013
      3. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        Oh, you're planning on releasing your project on Greenlight? All the best to you, I hope it goes great!
        Mar 18, 2013
      4. LionHeart48
        LionHeart48
        On every RM game you go to on Greenlight there's always this user called Kana who always says "Rpg Maker xp or worse." She's really annoying.
        Mar 18, 2013
    17. Lorenze
      Lorenze
      Indie game development conference went alright today. I was supposed to present the prototype of my game, but I was the only one who signed up to do it, so they had to cancel it. :/ Oh well, at least I got to meet a LOT of cool people, play an NES, and get inspired by "The Story of Mojang".
      1. dragonborn99
        dragonborn99
        Awesome!
        Mar 17, 2013
    18. Lorenze
      Lorenze
      Going to an indie game development conference tomorrow, and my prototype isn't even finished yet. It's gonna be a LONG night...
    19. Lorenze
      Lorenze
      dayum, why is the first stage of Kid Icarus so difficult?
      1. Kaiser
        Kaiser
        My friend and I clash constantly as he praises Kid Icarus, while I dislike it because of its hard first stage.
        Mar 13, 2013
    20. Lorenze
      Lorenze
      Hey guys, I got kind of a weird question for you. Would you be offended if there game where you play as Satan or the son/daughter of Satan? They wouldn't be they common Satan that's really brutal and stuff; he/she would just be a normal, friendly person - not evil, cruel, or brutal at all. I'd really like some feedback on this. Thanks!
      2. AlanLane
        AlanLane
        I'd love it, it would be like that anime Blue exorcist! well.. sorta, i think lol :)
        Mar 12, 2013
      3. punram
        punram
        I wouldn't be. Subjects like this, in my opinion, are often considered too taboo. It's a game - as long as it's not a blatant stand against a religion it isn't hurting anyone.
        Mar 12, 2013
      4. Lava Breath
        Lava Breath
        I don't mind at all. I think if you made their offspring neighbors or best friends it would be even better. Could you imagine the conversation? "So.. um.. what does your dad do for a living?" XD
        Mar 12, 2013
  • About

Birthday:
    Nov 30, 1997 (Age: 21)
    Home Page:
    https://studiozevere.com/
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Interests:
    Film, game dev, writing, theatre, rap, music, getting mad at games I can't git gud at
    Howdy.

I make games and movies. Cool, huh? Let's be friends.

Interact

Signature

Steam wishlisting now open!
    Twitter | Facebook | Website | Instagram | YouTube | Free Demo