Lorenze
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Got an interview for a game development summer job tomorrow. Wish me luck guys! :D
    LoneWolfDon
    LoneWolfDon
    Hope it goes well for you. Good luck with it! :)
    Lunarea
    Lunarea
    Best of luck, Avvy!
    Thinking of changing a scene in my game, due to it being eerily similar to the recent Boston bombings. :/
    Zalerinian
    Zalerinian
    :x Yea, that's a good idea..
    seita
    seita
    I don't think it's necessary, I know it's an event that's very fresh in our minds. As long as you make sure you state that it has nothing to do with recent events, I think you'll be fine.
    EarthBound confirmed for Virtual Console release in the U.S. I actually just shed a legit tear. :')
    SLEEP
    SLEEP
    NO CRYING UNTIL THE END
    Jesus Christ, my bed has never looked so welcoming. Unfortunately, I have to continue working. *sigh*
    MurgianSwordsman
    MurgianSwordsman
    When your bed looks that good, Sleep. It does you no good to go insomniac in my opinion. Fresh head; Fresh ideas; Fresh start.
    Tsukitsune
    Tsukitsune
    It's even more fun when it starts talking to you :p
    It is just me, or does the remastered XP sondtrack sound kind of off? Battle 2 loops weird, Last Battle 3 lacks the epicness of the original, and Field 3 just sounds...awful. :/
    Seacliff
    Seacliff
    It's not just you :p

Going by the samples they didn't sound any much different and if it was, they seemed to ruin it. I prefer the original.
    Kaiser
    Kaiser
    I do wish someone would Re-remaster them or give a select few a remix. But a new soundfont maybe similar to the instruments in Touhou would do good.
    Finally finished act 1 of my game's script. If anyone could take a gander at it, feel free to PM me. I'd really appreciate. it. ;)
    Well, I've been awake a full 24 hours by now. On a school day. I feel like quite the champion right now.
    Domin0e
    Domin0e
    Make that 48 hrs, I know you can do it! *g*
    Not sure whether to make my new blog with Wordpress or Tumblr, mainly because I've never used Tumblr before. What's so great about it?
    Chaos Avian
    Chaos Avian
    Yup, I second Hyde's comment.
    Lorenze
    Lorenze
    Alright, I'll just be using Wordpress again. Thanks guys. :)
    Jonnie91
    Jonnie91
    To be honest Wordpress isn't so much of a blog now a days it's more of a CMS, I still would rather use Wordpress over most other options.
    Argh, no matter what I do, I can't seem to sprite poses for the DS sprites. I would commission someone to do it for me, but I only have $5 in my PayPal. Sigh...
    Just beat Kingdom Hearts Re: Coded, I've left 358/2 Days at home, and don't have enough for 3D. I'm KH starved right now.
    I think I've just come up with the best thing for myself. I spend WAY too much time playing Minecraft instead of developing my game, so I've decided I'm going to use Minecraft to build and plan out areas of my game, then transfer those plans to RM. It's gonna be so great. :D
    Damn, the control in Super Mario World should be the standard for all 2D platformers. It feels so fluid.
    wildwes
    wildwes
    I know. It's so awesome! I love Super Mario World!
    Travatar
    Travatar
    The Gold Standard indeed.
    Awesome, EarthBound is finally on the Virtual Console for only 35 cents! On the Wii U, which I don't have. AND it's only for Japan, which I don't live in. *sigh*
    Thalzon
    Thalzon
    Monster Hunter is out now, I'm going to get it tomorrow.
    Lorenze
    Lorenze
    @Zalerinian: Actually, EarthBound (here in the US at least) has a TON of legal issues that would need to be resolved before it got a rerelease here in America. The copyright laws in Japan are more relaxed, so I guess that's why they were able to release it there.
    Espon
    Espon
    I wouldn't be too surprised if they didn't bring Earthbound here, Nintendo seems to think we dislike Mother games or something.

I wish there was a bigger reason for me to get a Wii-U, but right now the only game I'm interested is in Monster Hunter.
    Damn, Greenlight IS full of ****. I hope they get rid of it soon.
    Zalerinian
    Zalerinian
    yea, so it's a good note to me to make sure I get better before I try to release it on Steam Greenlight. (I am still planning to get it advertised first so that I can make sure people like it before I spend the rest of my time finishing it.)
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Oh, you're planning on releasing your project on Greenlight? All the best to you, I hope it goes great!
    LionHeart48
    LionHeart48
    On every RM game you go to on Greenlight there's always this user called Kana who always says "Rpg Maker xp or worse." She's really annoying.
    Indie game development conference went alright today. I was supposed to present the prototype of my game, but I was the only one who signed up to do it, so they had to cancel it. :/ Oh well, at least I got to meet a LOT of cool people, play an NES, and get inspired by "The Story of Mojang".
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

You know, I sometimes ponder if working on the story and details is more necessary than the game itself. Its... technically work, just not direct.

Like for me specifically I never stop evolving the story based on what avenues I can approach in gameplay and then I get anxious thinking "hey good thing I thought about that now instead of later". Repeat ad nauseam.
World Of Final Fantasy Livestream~!
(Ft. Kaliga)
So my office building has 8 individually rented offices in it; 3 of which are social workers and 2 are marriage therapists... Unsurprisingly it always sound very angry out there. Glad I have my own private entrance. :LZSexcite: :thumbsup-right:
I wonder if there's ever been an art challenge that involves drawing faces from the generator.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RizkyBiznizz