Lorenze
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Going to an indie game development conference tomorrow, and my prototype isn't even finished yet. It's gonna be a LONG night...
    Damn, why is the first stage of Kid Icarus so difficult?
    Kaiser
    Kaiser
    My friend and I clash constantly as he praises Kid Icarus, while I dislike it because of its hard first stage.
    Hey guys, I got kind of a weird question for you. Would you be offended if there game where you play as Satan or the son/daughter of Satan? They wouldn't be they common Satan that's really brutal and stuff; he/she would just be a normal, friendly person - not evil, cruel, or brutal at all. I'd really like some feedback on this. Thanks!
    AlanLane
    AlanLane
    I'd love it, it would be like that anime Blue exorcist! well.. sorta, i think lol :)
    punram
    I wouldn't be. Subjects like this, in my opinion, are often considered too taboo. It's a game - as long as it's not a blatant stand against a religion it isn't hurting anyone.
    Lava Breath
    Lava Breath
    I don't mind at all. I think if you made their offspring neighbors or best friends it would be even better. Could you imagine the conversation? "So.. um.. what does your dad do for a living?" XD
    Got the PS2 version of Shadow of the Colossus today (Greatest Hits, unfortunately) for $5. Been hearing good things about this game, so hopefully I'll enjoy it. :D
    Chaos Avian
    Chaos Avian
    Oh it's absolutely amazing! And a brilliant sound track to boot~
    punram
    Stunning game by all accounts.
    Okay, I'm seeing WAY too many RM games that have their main hero named Alex, Max, or Jason. I dunno, it's just kind of getting old. :/
    Stevie
    Stevie
    I have Solomon, & Tostig. Maybe that;ll give you hope.
    Grunt's Ghost
    Grunt's Ghost
    I like to pick names from the Bible that most people never hear of, like Jabez (1 Chronicles 4:9-10) which means "I bore him in sorrow".
    Hesufo
    Hesufo
    That's depressing, Grunt's Ghost.

Fortunately the name I picked for my main character, Javert, is unknown outside "Les Misérables"
    I really need to stop procrastinating when it comes to homework. It's 12 a.m., and here I am writing a rough draft of an essay. And I still have more to do after that... *sigh*
    Started playing Half-Life 2 on the original Xbox today. So far, it's alright. It might be the horrendous frame rate getting me down, though.
    Finally bought Half-Life 2 for Xbox today. Got for only $5. :D
    Kaiser
    Kaiser
    Orange box?
    Lorenze
    Lorenze
    Nope, just the standalone game. Unfortunately, I won't be able to play it until Friday since I'll be super busy.
    Psyker
    Psyker
    Half-Life 2 is a great game. I bought it for PC when it first game out and play it every year.
    You know what I've noticed? In VX, there was a lot of games using side-view battle systems, and in Ace there are a lot of games using front-view battle systems (specifically Yanfly's). Huh.
    Clareain_Christopher
    Clareain_Christopher
    With Yanfly's scripts, Front-view battles allow for some amazing rpg design. Side view, while sexy, slows down the gameplay. Slower gameplay is more boring IMO.

That, and side view didn't really have a chance to get off its feet,
    Archeia
    Archeia
    It's more of the lack of resources and no premade demos for sideview abuse.
    Gomi Boy
    Gomi Boy
    both VX and VXA have had waaaay less sideview abuse than XP, at any rate. those terrible fricking Minkoff battlers.
    Any least well-known RM games you guys can recommend to me? I'd really appreciate it!
    Titanhex
    Titanhex
    Not bad for an R2K3 game right?
    Kaiser
    Kaiser
    White Trigger. Thats all you need.
    Lorenze
    Lorenze
    @Chaos: Both. I'm looking for games to do a video review series on. @Everyone else: Thanks, I'll check em out!
    Showed my portfolio to the graphics teacher at my school. He liked and approved it, meaning I can take Graphics 1 next school year. :D
    That awkward moment when you're in the bathroom, and there's no toilet paper left...
    Mikerobiology
    Mikerobiology
    I always wear an extra pair of socks on top of my first pair of socks for this exact reason.
    tpasmall
    tpasmall
    I hide toilet paper in the bathroom where no one else can find it. My wife hates me for that. (I hide tons of stuff all over the house, yard and car...I'm kind of paranoid).
    Celianna
    Celianna
    Which is why you always check to see if there's any left before you go.

I'm like tpas, I hide some toilet paper up in my room in case we run out ...
    Man, I wish I could play Ni No Kuni. Unfortunately I don't have a PS3. Or money. *sigh*
    punram
    Unfortunately, even though I own one, I can't recommend buying a PS3 now when PS4 is undoubtedly soon to come. You should entertain yourself with some RM games in the meantime! > :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!!!
Now irinea just blocked me in discord
Just finished making a character selector at the beginning of the game that allows the player to pick gender and skin tone. I couldn't be more pleased.
Stream will be live shortly with some Witcher 3! Feel free to drop by!
Helldivers is so much fun!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GameDev64