Lorenze
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Debating whether or not I should buy the Luna Engine...
    Vance Raehart
    Vance Raehart
    i bought it, and u should too. join us, join us............
    Korimax
    Korimax
    Whats there to even debate, its to awesome not to buy. Come on buy it and become one of us... one of us, one of us..........
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Either buy it because you need it or buy it because you want to support them.. Me, I don't need it so if I ever buy it, it's to support them.
    Why does it seem like whenever I have a crap ton of stuff to do, I get sick? Ugh, dayum you, body.
    RainbowGrenade
    RainbowGrenade
    Because when you're busy, it's easy to forget to take care of yourself. Get you some soup and tea with honey!
    I dunno why, but I feel like overall aesthetic quality of RM games have gone up recently. It might be just me, though.
    Bonkers
    Bonkers
    I think it's because we've seen so many bare bones projects that we're just compelled to do custom graphics at this point in the editor's life.
    ??????
    ??????
    gotta put in the effort to try make sure your games stand out from the crowd :)
    EternalShadow
    EternalShadow
    Increasingly better resource packs are coming out on the store too :)
    Welp, I'm a high school junior now. And I don't feel any different, save for some added stress. Woo.
    Diretooth
    Diretooth
    Speaking as a high school graduate: Every year past freshman will not really feel different, except Senior Year. Being close to the end of free education feels a bit liberating, and you might feel like slacking off, but don't.

Just remember, you made it this far, everything you've done up to this point was all you. You can do it, I believe in you.
    This whole deal with Zoe Quinn/Depression Quest/Five Guys is ridiculous. So much for journalistic integrity.
    Nathanial
    Nathanial
    The censorship she's pulling is concerning as heck.

And I lold so hard at her "strong moral stances" that she turned around and went completely against. She's a shitty person
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    Journalists have integrity? Which ones? They all seem like they're in it to sensationalize whatever story they think will get them the best ratings.
    Volrath
    Volrath
    Videogame journalism is ridiculously unprofessional...and yes, even compared to the rest of the mainstream media.
    Anyone feel like proofreading a script my friend wrote? She wants some feedback on it.
    Drachen
    Drachen
    I'll do it. Just send it to me.
    The new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie is actually pretty good. Some stupid stuff here and there, but overall an enjoyable film.
    Alkorri
    Alkorri
    Really ? That's nice. I saw negative reviews at rotten tomatoes.
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    Wasn't really impressed, cgi overload kind of killed it for me.
    School starts up again in four weeks. Ugh...
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    For my poor home schooled children school never technically stopped.
    mlogan
    mlogan
    ^^ We started homeschooling 3 weeks ago.
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    ^good luck with that; homeshooling is more of a challenge to pull off than a lot of people are willing to concede, at least that's what I've found. Though I haven't regretted the decision to do it for a second as of yet either.
    Showed off my game at a huge business event, and it went FABULOUSLY. Gonna post a post-mortem for you all in the next few days! ;)
    seita
    seita
    lookin forward to it!
    Takuto
    Takuto
    Ooh, nice! Congrats on getting something for your hard work! ^_^
    Diretooth
    Diretooth
    Congratulations.
    Venka
    Venka
    home office or work office.. gotta love work that lets you drink out of a wine glass and rgqmaker at the same time ;)
    Lorenze
    Lorenze
    Haha, it's a work office in a business accelerator place. The wine is actually green tea. Still classy, though. ;)
    DesperateMeasurez
    DesperateMeasurez
    Very nice! And neat! Sticky notes. Dang, so organized. No one wants to see my work studio... Especially after this picture full of win!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My kitty still young (3-4 months), I think I could teach her some funny tricks... like: "Play dead-ly good music for my games"
Here's a quality DPS class idea: The Beekeeper, who uses the "Bees!!" skill to attack and poison enemies.
Please don't create long, boring cutscenes in which characters do nothing but stand around talking.
What if I took a lesson from Half Minute Hero? Let the player get dumb powerful each area, but reset them down to just slightly stronger than before for the next map?
Been averaging 2-3 hours sleep for almost a month now. Starting to space out all the time ^^;

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Azer