Lorenze
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Saw Saving Mr. Banks, Anchorman 2, and Frozen today. Great movies, highly recommend them all.
    EternalShadow
    EternalShadow
    That's a lot of films in one day! :p
    Eschaton
    Eschaton
    I... wow. I don't think I could see two films in one day, let alone 3. I mean, you're still not Marine deployment to Afghanistan badass, but you're still pretty badass.
    Of course when I actually HAVE money to spend, both Steam and the Nintendo eShop is down. Sigh...
    Zalerinian
    Zalerinian
    Steam seems to be coming back up for me.
    Jomarcenter
    Jomarcenter
    Because of the free left 4 dead 2 offer that cause the Steam to be down.
    wildwes
    wildwes
    I really hate how the e-shop is down right now... -.-
    Haven't opened my actual presents yet, but my Reddit secret santa gave be Turtle Beach gaming headphones, and another redditor bought me TWD: Season 2. Awesome Christmas so far :D
    My graphics class had an all-day game day, and I brought in my game for people to play. It got a ton of plays, a huge positive response, and great feedback! Feelin' good right now. :D http://i.imgur.com/l0rFDHG.jpg
    Arin
    Arin
    That mapping is very depressing.
    echo
    echo
    @Arin hahaha. But seriously, it's nice to get good feedback. You should be proud!
    That moment when you have something in your eye, but no matter how hard you try you just CAN'T GET IT OUT GRAAAH
    Aeri_Sicher
    Aeri_Sicher
    ..and then it disappears deep inside your eyelid .__.
    West Mains
    West Mains
    Hold your eye lids open and keep trying to blink. old trick my mum taught my years ago. Makes your eyes water like crazy and gets things out quicksmark.
    Thalzon
    Thalzon
    I used my finger to remove an eyelash from my eye last night. Felt so good.
    Finally got a PS3 :D
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    I got the PSP to play Dissidia and KH:BBS...
    djDarkX
    djDarkX
    I will say this. Final Fantasy 4: The After Years is...sub-par compared to the original FF4 and even the horribly translated US release as FF2 for the SNES was FAR better, but I will say that the music you hear when you fight the Mysterious Girl is all kinds of kick ass! 8D
    Seacliff
    Seacliff
    Still hadn't got a ps3, but still want one, I'm guessing the sales will be at there lowest pricing will be soon anyways with the ps4 and all. (PS2 sales are increasing slightly.)
    As of a few hours ago, I am officially 16...and still unable to drive. Ah, well.
    Darkanine
    Darkanine
    I had to sell my car a month after I turned 16 >.<.
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    Drivings not really that fun anyway... I'd rather ride horses through the woods any day.
    Eschaton
    Eschaton
    Keep your horse. A bear shall be my steed. It will feast on liberals and scotch.
    Been receiving a bunch of college emails, and I'm still a sophomore. I'm not sure whether I should be excited or scared.
    Darkanine
    Darkanine
    Are you an early member? Most the sophomores at my highschool are :/.
    Eschaton
    Eschaton
    Get started early. It's important that you do. Dammit, you should already have a resume in this economy.

Thanks, Obama...
    After much toiling and thrown controllers, I've FINALLY finished the original Ninja Gaiden. I feel like a true gamer. :3
    Thalzon
    Thalzon
    You ain't hardcore 'til you get blue roses in animal crossing.
    Sorry for the onslaught of gaming recommendations, but I'll be getting a PS3 next month! You guys got any recommendations of what I should get? :D
    Thalzon
    Thalzon
    Ni no Kuni, Folklore, Rainbow Moon (download only), Tales of Graces F or Tales of Xillia, Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen.
    Pern
    Pern
    Valkyria Chronicles, great game and even had a single season show based on it. Shadow of the Colosus and Ico packset. And with PSN, you can access old classics like Crash Bandicoot and them.
    zeraf
    zeraf
    Sonic Generation, Hot Shots Golf Out of Bounds, Fallout.

If you enjoy Zelda, get 3D dot game heroes.
    That moment when you're at the final dungeon in the game and the save file gets corrupted and deletes itself...feels horrible, man.
    ShinGamix
    ShinGamix
    Thats a secret attack by the end boss!!
    To the guy(s) that decided to steal my Xbox 360 this summer, I wish death upon you. It's because of you I can't play GTA V. :'(
    Looking for some good SNES games to play? Got any recommendations? (besides Mario, Mega Man, FF, etc.)
    Psyker
    Psyker
    Top 100 IGN SNES Games.

http://www.ign.com/top/snes-games

My favorites are Chrono Trigger, All 3 Donkey Kong Countries, Earthbound, Illusion of Gaia,Lufia 2, Ogre Battle, Rock N Roll Racing, Secret of Mana, Soul Blazer, Super Metroid, Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past.

There ya go :)
    djDarkX
    djDarkX
    A whole thread dedicated to some of my personal recommendations. Please note some of the more popular games aren't on that list cuz I either didn't play them or didn't like them enough.
    Kaiser
    Kaiser
    First Samurai, Wild guns
    Common events really are a huge blessing.
    Soma
    Soma
    Praise be to them~ (Seriously, what would we do without those, and variables? o-o)
    Another challenge, you say? What's that? Prepare and test a demo of my game to be shown off at a tech expo with thousands of attendees in less than two weeks? With barely any sleep each night? CHALLENGE ACCEPTED YET AGAIN.
    Let's see...try to work on my game, write a blog post, finish math homework, and start and finish a 3-page essay all in one night while sick? CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.
    echo
    echo
    An essay isn't an essay unless you've finished it three minutes before the deadline. Crack out the coffee.
    Chaos Avian
    Chaos Avian
    Heh you think essays are bad? Try writing reports...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Say, does anyone know any other indie game development forums? Progress on my uni survey has been a little slow, so I wanna look into posting it around a bit more.
Due to the bullies' resurgence on Facebook and Twitter against my friend (and I since I defend), we've decided to move over to tumblr to try to obscure our presence, where we might finally be at peace working on games. If anyone wants my/our game's tumblrs to follow lmk. :kaojoy:
Is there anyone need help with anything except art and music?
is Gotcha Gotcha Games Inc. = KADOKAWA CORPORATION? I haven't found this topic yet, Want to know for credits on my game. Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zjjnwgd