Lornsteyn
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The presentation pictures for FSM Castle Tiles are really bad, there is so much more content in this DLC than they show. Great DLC.^^
    Is that what bgillisp meant by familiar? If so, then I mistook his post.
    Benny Jackdaw
    Benny Jackdaw
    I don't want to derail that thread again, so I am just asking.
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    Yes, that was what I meant by familiar. Too many try to throw in unique items just to put them in even if they don't need to be there. For example, Fire Emblem Birthright shoohorned in things Awakening did even if it made no sense in Birthright.

And it wouldn't be derailing to post it on the thread, in fact it probably belongs there.
    I have bought all of Karugamos Music Packs, they are great. This is music fitting for an RPG.
    OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    Nice. I been wanting Adventures in Fairies but it is only on sale for 15%. Not much of a sale.
    Lornsteyn
    Lornsteyn
    Yeah the fairies dlc sounds good too.
    I bought some music dlcs before, but no one had battle music I could use for my projects because they didnt seem fitting, but finally I have one thanks to Karugamos DLC.^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I started really going in on my project April of last year... I'm just now making starting the actual game... making assets (and not even all of them), whoooo... TIME SINK.

Imagine being a pleb and using --------------------.js :LZSwink:
Ami
--- Survival For RPGist Part 2 ---

Survivalist: Now,I going to Test you: Fishing with Spear
M.Spear Knight: Leave it to me.
(M.Spear Knight Spearing the Fish with His Battle Spear)
M.Spear Knight: How it is?
Survivalist: I know you did it,but...Is that the Spear for Battle,not for Fishing?
M.Spear Knight: But,is that same?
Survivalist: (Sigh)...Whatever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SosukeTheBro