Lornsteyn
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Is that what bgillisp meant by familiar? If so, then I mistook his post.
    Benny Jackdaw
    Benny Jackdaw
    I don't want to derail that thread again, so I am just asking.
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    Yes, that was what I meant by familiar. Too many try to throw in unique items just to put them in even if they don't need to be there. For example, Fire Emblem Birthright shoohorned in things Awakening did even if it made no sense in Birthright.

And it wouldn't be derailing to post it on the thread, in fact it probably belongs there.
    I have bought all of Karugamos Music Packs, they are great. This is music fitting for an RPG.
    OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    Nice. I been wanting Adventures in Fairies but it is only on sale for 15%. Not much of a sale.
    Lornsteyn
    Lornsteyn
    Yeah the fairies dlc sounds good too.
    I bought some music dlcs before, but no one had battle music I could use for my projects because they didnt seem fitting, but finally I have one thanks to Karugamos DLC.^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm back to the bugs.
100 bugs in my coding,
take one down,
fix it up,
132 bugs in my coding.
On the plus side, if all this rioting sparks another Covid outbreak... I will have a whole lot of time to work on my game. Not exactly how I wanted to get that time, but hey I'm a glass is half full... of RM kind of guy. :LZSwink:
A video once in a while won't hurt.
Have a craving for a Nesquik milkshake. No idea why. Haven't had one since I was a kid. lol. I remember them kinda tasting nice, but also leaving a lot of nasty powder at the bottom of the cup.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cylria