Lorsynth
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Behold- a bear! <3
    bearycute_by_lorsynth-dckz98j.png
    I'm taking tile suggestions and making them funky as heck. Drop some ideas, guys! <3
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Rubik's Cube floor and wall tiles.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    chocolate flavored strawberry pie, table, mannequin, princess dress, shower, toilets, bar stool, cute fluffy teddy bear, giant less fluffy spider
    Poryg
    Poryg
    @The Stranger btw. there's a forum thread out there, I almost missed it, where we're supposed to make these suggestions :D
    Thinking about doing guides/templates for world building. Believable races, fauna/flora, describing landscapes, designing culture/religion?
    Looking through all these amazing games and development threads is absolutely intoxicating. So many talented people, I'm star eyed. <3
    Guiguimu
    Guiguimu
    Oh don't say that! Your concept is amazing and I love your project - I can't wait to see more! It's true that there is a lot of excellent game devs and artists of all sorts around, but you are definitely on the list of excellency as well!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Hey everyone! I'm back :D

Snow White? More like Snowhere to be seen amiright? Hahaha I'm so sorry!! :kaocry:
I'm working on a modding system of my game and I screw the game up, so hard that I have to access my backup in my hard drive ;-;
Stop shutting the damn power down! Why always like this
Working on a slightly experimental horror game. It will be finished in approximately 88888888888 years.
Y'all will enjoy it though, I put lots of effort into making it stand out.

It's called Red Light and it's inspired by another obscure RPG Maker horror game, but I don't want to give too much away just yet.
Ohh man, Weapon animations plugin feels so mandatory. Seeing that same image regardless of the icon of the weapon....ugh :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Felicato51