Love20
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Just finished some of my major school projects! So hopefully that means I'll have more time to work on some games :D
    OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    Nope. You'll probably get assigned some more projects.
    Love20
    Love20
    Yeah, that's probably true
    Sharm
    Sharm
    It's actually better to start smaller and move towards big (or epic levels of tiny). Practicing so big will reinforce bad habits that are much more obvious at a smaller size. As artwork it's adorable and lively, and I like it a lot. As pixel art there are a lot of flaws and this isn't a good size for taking advantage of the pros of working in pixels.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    I'm very sorry if my words seem harsh. I just would hate to see you waste your obvious talent and skills working on such unhelpful practice.
    Love20
    Love20
    It's not harsh at all! Thank you, I agree I did work on a bigger canvas for what I should have been doing, I promise to do better and practice more efficiently :D Thank you so much for the comments, I'll keep it in mind for the future sessions
    dsiver144
    dsiver144
    Looks really nice!
    Btw, which table are you using? :D
    Reactions: Love20
    Love20
    Love20
    Thank you! I'm afraid I don't know what a table is though... Is it the program? Clip Studio. Tablet? I use a wacom cintiq 13hd. Or is it format? I use a 144 x 144 canvas.
    dsiver144
    dsiver144
    Oh thanks, I meant tablet xD I would definately try to get one for making pixel arts. I think it will be better than using mouse.
    Reactions: Love20
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just saw an article stating a Back to the FutureXTransformer comic crossover--and Doc Browns car is an Autobot. I am ALL FOR THIS!!
Well I sure didn't know fans could overheat and die. Room fans.
Felt like I dodged a bomb, my project was fine right after I force resetted due to a crash as I have yet to start working on it today..... :kaoback:
I have no idea what to do with my evening. I was working on the next Slip into Ruby but I kinda want to do something else for a bit. But I have no idea what. Yay indecision!
I hope your life going smoothly. I wish you do not find difficulty today. It's time to take action. Wish everyone take a break from the usual emotional intensity of social media and simply enjoy the sunshine and light conversation with others. Take action when you see that things are flagging.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmateruYukitteru