Low
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 8 directional Sprite template completed for anyone interested in this style of sprites. Now the task to pump out free generic heroes and NPC's begins.
    index.php

Celestrium
    Celestrium
    These are awesome!
    Reactions: Low
    Testtubebaby
    Testtubebaby
    Is it possible to edit the shadows on Dead and Sleep? The shadows make them look like they're floating lol
    Great work otherwise, especially considering that you're using gross java animations.
    Low
    Low
    Possibly. Those shadows are being drawn by the event automatically. My sprite sheets don't contain shadows so they're being drawn in the engine. There might be a way to remove it in some cases like that.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Did a test on myself and I was negative on COVID. I was sitting near my aunt the whole time while doing stuff.
RPG Maker Games Critique with Studio Blue starts now! Join us and follow along live as we explore A Thief's Voyage by walldeaf.

Draw something
Me: No problemo! ''draws something''
Now draw the same thing from a different angle
Me: So....You have discovered my weakness...
I got a new PC... Nothing wrong with my lil laptop at all! Still works great, and I'll be using it for school. But, the specs for gaming were falling off fast. So I was selfish and bought myself a beast of a PC ^-^

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dekartest