Recent content by Loydiee

1. Help me on How to disable ONLY a SPECIFIC CHOICE and NOT ALL THE CHOICES(# OF CHOICES)

Hi, So I'm here again. I want to make teleportal(portal) and there's a choice that you are able to teleport. But you must finish the main quest in order to unlock all the destinations/choices(places to teleport). So I want to disable those choices that needed to complete the main quest first to...
  2. How to make a skill that can instantly kill an enemy if the enemy has not a 'Boss' state

So Hi, I don't know if it is the right thread/forum to post this. So, I already made a 'Boss' State which is if applied to an enemy it will give a huge increase amount of stats. And I'm in progress making a Skill which is when the Enemy is not possesed/affected by a 'Boss' state, Then it will...
  3. Event Original Character Contest - MV Entries

I think I have to try this one. 1) Character name: Zeref 2) About your character: Zeref was born in a Forbidden Town with a Royal Blood. When he was 7years old, His parents died from a war against the Evils and an Unknown Town. After the war, He barely survive and able to leave the destroyed...
  4. Dimmed/Gray/Black Character(Faceset and Walk) Request

Hi, THANK YOU SOSOSO MUCH! YOU SAVE MY DAY! Anyway, If you have sometime, can you also make me the damage character and battler of it? I'm so glad for It. And for change, I'll also put you into my SPECIAL THANKS/CREDITS... -And last, Would you mind if I ask How did you do that(how you colored...
  5. Dimmed/Gray/Black Character(Faceset and Walk) Request

Ohh my that's look good. I'm better with the right side. The one that solid black. So it will be more unknown. Also, Can you please also make the WALK CHARACTER of that? Thaaaankksss so much....
  6. Dimmed/Gray/Black Character(Faceset and Walk) Request

Resource Type: Character/Walk/Faceset Maker Format: MV Art Style: Artist's Original Description: So, I'm making my Introduction animation for my MV Game. Which is the main character is dreaming about the war that the villains invading their town. The Lightness army(The goodness ones) were...
  7. How can i make an active quest(question mark) balloons above npc's heads? and Exclamation marks.

Ahmm. About The balloons. It is works rapidly/active like you don't need to touch the event. What i mean is like. Autorun event. But you are able to move. It's always popup on their head. And don't need to talk or touch the event to run and popup the balloons. Like automatically. And about the...
  8. How can i make an active quest(question mark) balloons above npc's heads? and Exclamation marks.

So hi again. I want to make something cool. I want to make that when there's a nearby available quest. A 'EXCLAMATION MARK' balloon will appear above the npc's head. And if the quest Is already finished. A 'QUESTION MARK' balloon will appear above the npc's head. It's just like the 'DRAGON...
  9. Glowing Battlers

Do you mean if the character attack the enemy with a specific skill then the enemy will have the effects?(sorry i didn't understand so much)
  10. TypeError: "Cannot read property 'isEnemy' of null, When the skill use by the enemies

I don't think so. It always crash when i fought against animated battlers like actors. And they are still '4' but sometimes it's also happen when i fought only 3 or below but animated battlers. I think the animated battlers is the problem. As I saw the errors.
  11. TypeError: "Cannot read property 'isEnemy' of null, When the skill use by the enemies

I'm so sorry. My internet quite slow so I accidentally double posts.
  12. TypeError: "Cannot read property 'isEnemy' of null, When the skill use by the enemies

Here is the full screenshot of error: Also, The enemy is using an animated battler. but sometimes it also happen even the enemy is static/not animated.
  13. TypeError: "Cannot read property 'isEnemy' of null, When the skill use by the enemies

<Cooldown: 4> <follow action> animation 43: friends wait for animation animation 45: friend 0 wait: 15 se: play recovery hp +25%: friend 0, show animation 45: friend 1 wait: 15 se: play recovery hp +25%: friend 1, show animation 45: friend 2 wait: 15 se: play recovery hp +25%: friend 2, show...
  14. Help with Action Sequences Skills(Trying to make Undying/Immortal Skill)

So how about the turns? like the undying will last only for 5 turns. and the user will die automatically. Also, to reduce the attack and magic attack of the user while using undying. Is setting a param to the states and set atk and mat to * 50%?
  15. TypeError: "Cannot read property 'isEnemy' of null, When the skill use by the enemies

So guys. I always get the error: TypeError: "Cannot read property 'isEnemy' of null. When some skill that i got from some forum here is use by the enemy. I have many skill here so i can't show the code. But if it is necessary i'm willing to show the codes that i got for free. Can someone tell...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Doing RPG Maker News for 24th October 2021

I'm not sure how to do this so I'll just ask here, Wheres a good place to post your game (for free) once its done?
I don't know what I'm doing :D
So got my hearing tested to see if it was the cause of my mishearing what people say. Test showed no problems but talked with the doctor about anxiety and ADHD causing hearing issues and she agreed and also added that some people hear things differently. With my anxiety cause I am in fight or flight I pay attention to all the sounds in the area so body knows when react. Can't pay attention to one source.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coffeelake01