Recent content by Loz

1. Loz

Events Touching Trigger v3.20

Thanks OP! I am going to have a look later :)
  2. Loz

Events Touching Trigger v3.20

Exactly what I am trying to do! Is this plugin and demo still floating somewhere?
  3. Loz

Deploying to Itch.io: Game works ok on browser but following error on mobile

Thanks! I did as you said and replaced transfer by a movement. However I still get the error right after :/ Updated version of the game is online here https://lozzasoft.itch.io/cursed-tales-demo
  4. Loz

Sure, the error happens right when the transfer command should be.
  5. Loz

Creating a sailing raft ideas?

Hello all dear colleagues! I am trying to create a raft ferry 3x4 tiles the player can step on, to then be taken to the other side of the lake, there''ll be chicken transported too :D I would like the player to be able to walk around on the raft while it is sailing I would really prefer to...
  6. Loz

Dear colleagues! I was stoked to have my first demo up and running on itch.io, till someone informed me they got the following error screen playing on mobile, not android app mind you, just mobile through itch.io: If you like you may see it yourself by playing the first 10 seconds of the...
  7. Loz

How am I a veteran after 2 months? :o

How am I a veteran after 2 months? :o
  8. Loz

Random Var Script Call Error

You bet I shall, thanks again and have a great feline filled day!
  9. Loz

Wow! Gives me some hope as a total noob. Well thanks again and catch you around!
  10. Loz

How many years have you guys been at this?
  11. Loz

Thanks a lot!

Thanks a lot!
  12. Loz

Thanks a lot!

Thanks a lot!
  13. Loz

Oh my god YES! YES! It works! I am so happy you guys thank you so much! :LZScheeze::LZScheeze::LZScheeze::LZScheeze:
  14. Loz

Is it!? I can't see it
  15. Loz

That may be why I tried replacing with Let, and still get error and '0' as a result. Also I don't see the extra :, I don't think I can type it I don't know what I would be typing. So looks like we're back at square 0? :D If you're curious would packing this demo of a game and wetransfer it over...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Hot chocolate and music make studying and note-taking much easier :kaoluv:
Until my hand cramps up from writing too much!
Doing RPG Maker News for 21st September 2021

Malak is still waiting for Dark Deception Chapter 4... This was him yesterday after another sugar crash.
Again, he's fine. He's just bored at this point, considering he's exhausted his entire vacation bucket list.
Am I the only one who files custom resources under specific folders to remember who to credit? :kaoswt2:
1632263519730.png
I always smile to myself when I see someone do the "immediate halt and spin around" from forgetting something. I find it sort of endearing how we all do it without ever being taught to.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ratbyte