LRDean_Socks
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I want to start using VN Maker, but can't play with it until late Saturday -__-, but going to play with the assets a little.
    My laptop is screaming at me, Hope its not dying O_O I had it 6 year now, but its been acting weird...hmm...
    Touchfuzzy
    Touchfuzzy
    I had a laptop for about 10 years once. That thing was a trooper. It also threatened to catch on fire regularly.
    LRDean_Socks
    LRDean_Socks
    Yes this laptop has been with me through some times,....i've also wanted to burn it once or twice...
    Artificer
    Artificer
    Make a back up, i had my lap for 5 years started to make noises and suddenly one day couldn't turn it on anymore, i had to remove the hard drive in order to recover the data.
    I....am....alive... :D after being sick as a dog all break I'm ready to get the semester started, going to be starting a bunch of projects once I'm settled back in classes!
    OMG I'm going to get to make a rpg video game for my college class!!!!!1 :D
    Marsigne
    Marsigne
    Ouch :/, by the way, what class it is?
    LRDean_Socks
    LRDean_Socks
    I'm doing it as intermediate drawing, and the game as an independent study class. My school doesn't offer those, we only have Studio art as a degree so mostly drawing, painting, and ceramics. So, I'm doing really different stuff....
    Marsigne
    Marsigne
    Oh, ok, good work then :) xD
    I think I am getting the hang of spiting, working on some for a personal game project :) and they are turning out nicely.
    Bukarett
    Bukarett
    I believe she meant spriting, autocorrect is sometimes silly like that. I would love to see what you came up with Sock. :)
    Eschaton
    Eschaton
    I spit every day. I've been doing it all my life.
    Deleted
    If ya need any help socks send me a PM. You know I'm always available to help you :)
    I have found my productivity sky rockets when jamming to some music!
    supercow
    supercow
    yup, music, snack, tea.

3x the combo for me
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    I can't really work with music unless it's brainstorming/metaphysical work. If I try to listen to music and perform more technical work I just get distracted and end up daydreaming.
    LRDean_Socks
    LRDean_Socks
    @Dekita, yes definitely.

@supercow, also yes, :) I agree.
    I hope I don't offense you sock-san D: !? when I speak about your manga eyes on your treadh D:?
    LRDean_Socks
    LRDean_Socks
    Not at all, critique is what helps artist get better. And for me to become the level of a professional I want I need to be able to see what it is I need to work on to get better and advice from others can help with that. ^-^
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    fiouuu xD I thinked I offensed you D:
    Really surprising myself today, been doing some speed drawing for the Tomb of Lost Art. I am really pushing my limits this summer. :D so gonna start this event of with a great piece!
    your color is so much awesome ;_; ...I can draw so much cool things but when is about color I suck T.T
    LRDean_Socks
    LRDean_Socks
    Aw thanks so much....I have a hard time getting away from color....black and white is.....I don't like it, everything must be rainbow.
    Learning to draw new things, slowly but surely. Also finished monster drawing! Yah! Now to finish up important drawing :D
    That Bread
    That Bread
    Yess! Monsters I find are one of the harder things to draw.
    Working on my first monster concepts! Yeah! I really needed to do some of these.
    Cadh20000
    Cadh20000
    Looking good so far!
    Cadh20000
    Cadh20000
    I cannot believe the typo in my first comment on here... "right out" instead of "write out"...
    Alkorri
    Alkorri
    @Cadh20000 - Happens to the best of us ;)

@animesock52 - Oooh, I like the detail on the face.
    Everything outside is yellow...guess we are going to have a nasty storm tonight..
    Wyn Wizard
    Wyn Wizard
    yellow? I've heard of Black, Grey, Green (Tornado), and Blue skies, but never yellow. I'd be a little worried atm.
    EternalShadow
    EternalShadow
    Yellow is pretty common in the North, it's some weird diffusion of light + clouds. Common at sunset.
    LRDean_Socks
    LRDean_Socks
    @Flare_Fox, its pretty common here.

@Hotfirelegend It's pretty common for us here in the South too or at least Georiga, Also yeah it was about sunset, but it blew over to the side of us. So, all is good now.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I really need to stop adding more levels to this thing already...
My computer is now on the dead list. Parts and Services stopped two days ago for this type.
someone help my thread has been silent since the initial post I just wanna make a goddamn game
People3_6 and People3_7 added!

Meteo Chronicles is almost finished!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fluffychu