Recent content by Lt. Ulquiorra

1. What do you think of this song I wrote?

Hi! This is just lyrics. I have yet to compose music for it. Thanks! Your name I: The start of another play The script written by our choices In the end we have the final say Worth our struggle throughout the day Should I give you a gentle kiss While slowly wrapping you with my arms Let's...
  2. NaNoWriMo 2015

Well, you can still right it on December, however, it would not count for the event since it only happens on the whole month of November. That was fast Black Rose! I am still stuck at 47,167 and it is already the 30th. Hopefully, I'll finish it before midnight. Can't blame you on that...
  3. NaNoWriMo 2015

Oh! Advanced Happy Birthday, then! In case I forget :D I wish I am done by the 30th too. I still have about 10k to write :(
  4. NaNoWriMo 2015

It is getting harder for me to write xD Too much homework and exams. I have work too Hopefully I will pass the 50k mark by the 30th. I am cuurrently not writing the story itself. I am focusing on writing the songs that would be used by the band in the story :)
  5. NaNoWriMo 2015

I am only on 10,716. I might have to delete some chapters that I wrote and re-write them from scratch. What a fail :( :D Well, I do plan top write a chapter per day.
  6. NaNoWriMo 2015

Do you think that a chapter with 1700-2000 words is good enough?
  7. GMD for MV - End of January Beginning of Feb.

I guess participating in this event might be hard, with NaNoWriMo taking a lot of my time. But nevertheless, I shall try.
  8. NaNoWriMo 2015

I am about to start now. Been busy with work yesterday. Hopefully, I'll reach today's goal of 1700, and another 1700 for the day that I missed tomorrow ^_^  Edit: I just finished my prologue. I still have long way to go though :| By the way, here's my...
  9. Plot and Character Feedback

A new idea ^_^ ---- Four of the five Eternian crystals have been corrupted by darkness: fire, earth, wind, and water. Only void remains. The holder of the void crystal, MC, was tasked to purify the four corrupted crystal while at the same time liberating the towns and cities from darkness...
  10. Some Questions

Thanks! How about the first one?
  11. Some Questions

Hello peeps! I am having some issues with MV. 1. How do you get the animation at the same speed as VX Ace's? I noticed that it is a bit slower and there is a lag when my character moves? 2. Dungeon generator is not generating anything. Whenever I try to generate some dungeons, it shows blank...
  12. Tileset E (the Ice Temple bonus)

oh! cool! that was stupid of me :)
  13. Tileset E (the Ice Temple bonus)

Hi! The Ice Temple tileset bonus is not appearing complete in the editor. Here's a screenshot.
  14. So its here ...

Hmmm... Makes sense. That's a waste though. I am having 190kbps DL speed :(
  15. Questions about the RPG Maker MV Preorder

I think the limit is two (or that's what I remember reading somewhere around here). But, you can always use steam as a backup. I'm pretty sure you won't be using three copies of RMMV at the same time ;)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It seems like this is going to be another remote semester. RIP.
I don't like linear gear progression in games. I'd like to see more gear be useful from start to finish. This is also true for skills. I also like finding overpowered gear, and don't enjoy games that are too balanced.
Framework is getting closer to completion. Adding more QoL changes for users.
I'm very excited with DE:VOID! And FYI Darkness of Hope - The Pocket Watch in development, so please be excited!
The more I look at the QPlugins... The more I am amazed at what they can do. Which I'm not going to lie is pretty awkward, because I already consider them far and away the best plugins MV has to offer. :kaoback:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Svampgurka