Recent content by LtBenjamin

1. LtBenjamin

MV3D - 3D rendering for RMMV with Babylon.js

I read someones post about how they got this working in MZ. I tried it but it says "Reference Error shader Tilemap is not defined" I know this hasnt been ported to MZ but any chance this is a simple fix?
  2. LtBenjamin

issues with android performance

this is a little late....lol but try adding both m4a and ogg music files to your project.
  3. LtBenjamin

Lost Blade UPDATED DEMO!

i was worried people would forget where to go lol tried to make it as guided as possible for the beginning. i hate when you play a game and first thing you do you get lost and don't know where to go or what to do next. so added alot of hints and popups to tell you to go back ect. in the...
  4. LtBenjamin

Lost Blade UPDATED DEMO!

did u like the gameplay/story tho other than the passability and incorrect japanese? I spent alot of time on this, havent had alot of time recently to work on it, been working full time and trying to start a business on the side.
  5. LtBenjamin

Lost Blade UPDATED DEMO!

thanks for the tips man i appreciate it.
  6. LtBenjamin

Lost Blade UPDATED DEMO!

oh ok looked up kanji you are talking about the Japanese symbols that pop up next to the name when you enter a map. Yes I admit that was just something cool cause I didnt think anyone here knew japanese since its a game in english lol sorry about that I will remove them if its important.  and...
  7. LtBenjamin

Lost Blade UPDATED DEMO!

alot of people say this but i thought it looked fine like a ds type jrpg. first game so i was still learning. still dont know the difference. but you are referring to sticking with one tile set type and the matching characters types right? which tile type goes with these character types if you...
  8. LtBenjamin

Lost Blade UPDATED DEMO!

possibly. it was on a free images place.
  9. LtBenjamin

Lost Blade UPDATED DEMO!

New update! Hope you like it! If you beat the final bosses you sir get a gold star and a proverbial high 5
  10. LtBenjamin

Lost Blade UPDATED DEMO!

AHAAAA! I've returned! Been busy! I'll be updating this game soon for all of you supporters, taking all of your ideas to heart....like the indian kid on captain planet. prepare to be amazed at the glory of low bit non 3d animation! Guess what day it is! Bout to get some cold cuts today!
  11. LtBenjamin

Lost Blade UPDATED DEMO!

cant wait for the new middleware to come out so i can port this game to android! prolly be a year away tho
  12. LtBenjamin

Lost Blade UPDATED DEMO!

btw the cave is dark because theres a lamp on the wall you can pick up. it says so in the text when you open the cave door. and the beginning has easy monsters because people were complaining it was to hard at the beginning. sigh. but there are plenty of monsters and bosses that take skill and...
  13. LtBenjamin

Lost Blade UPDATED DEMO!

the pass thru issues are just a few bushes I haven't made into events that are passable. and the rest I just either havent seen or didnt think they were a big deal. I see what your saying tho. the empty space is his yard. I guess i made some maps to big or didn't feel they needed to be covered...
  14. LtBenjamin

Lost Blade UPDATED DEMO!

i dont know what you mean. it has some rtp but it has mostly custom tiles. people say it needs more decorations but it doesnt look empty to me, looks full to me idk ill take a look and try to improve it
  15. LtBenjamin

Lost Blade UPDATED DEMO!

I fixed the leaves blowing still inside of the buildings. new update out

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

There's a different game over screen for each of the 4 endings in Forest Star (my Touch the Stars game jam entry). Have you seen this one? :wink:
PartyGameOver.png
So many ideas, so little energy.
SA57Face.pngSA57_IDLE.gifThis is just a "Chinese opera actor" who is totally not a serial killer. Now, we just need to clean up a pile of dead bodies found in his backyard. :kaojoy:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnbuUprising