Recent content by Lu_

1. Lu_

Cover Art Characters Package 2 Emotions

I am looking for a emotion faceset of the character called Akja out of the "Cover Art Characters Package 2".
  2. Lu_

RMMV YR_DBStateTransform error

<DragonBone Settings> Battler: Hades Scalex: 0.5 Scaley: 0.5 Ani Wait: Idle Ani Walk: Idle Ani Attack: Attack Ani Swing: Attack Ani Thrust: Attack Ani Missile: Skill Ani Skill: Skill Ani Chant: Skill Ani Spell: Skill Ani Item: Attack Ani Guard: Idle Ani Evade: Idle Ani Damage...
  3. Lu_

dragon bones is installed. tried above and below, still the same
  4. Lu_

YR Plugins

i am using your YR_DBStateTransform plugin and i keep getting this error: "Cannot read property 'name' of null" can u fix this?
  5. Lu_

i am using YR_DBStateTransform and every time the state runs out i get this error
  6. Lu_

RMMV Script Into Lunatic mode

every state i am using stuff like this $gameActors.actor(2).isStateAffected(1) i get errors
  7. Lu_

RMMV Script Into Lunatic mode

i used this codes as custom passive conditions for the yep auto passive states <Custom Passive Condition> if ($gameActors.actor(1).isStateAffected(1) && !$gameActors.actor(1).isStateAffected(16) && $gameSwitches.value(10) == true) { condition = true; } else { condition = false; } </Custom...
  8. Lu_

RMMV lunatic moted selecting state affected allies

i am using 2 states to kinda bind an enemy and an actor. that the enemy dies when the actor dies and the other way around. i am using this in the actors state if (target.hp <= 0) { var enemies = origin.opponentsUnit().aliveMembers(); for (var i = 0; i < enemies.length; ++i) { var...
  9. Lu_

RMMV lunatic mode selecting state affected enemies

so i have to do it like this? <Custom Respond Effect> if (target.hp <= 0) { var enemies = origin.opponentsUnit().aliveMembers(); for (if (enemy.isStateAffected(25) { var i = 0; i < enemies.length; ++i } ) { var enemy = enemies[i]; enemy.startAnimation(107); } } </Custom Respond Effect>
  10. Lu_

RMMV lunatic mode selecting state affected enemies

i want to create a state that when the affected actor dies damages only enemies who are affected by a certain state. i used this so far if (target.hp <= 0) { var enemies = origin.opponentsUnit().aliveMembers(); for (var i = 0; i < enemies.length; ++i) { var enemy = enemies[i]...
  11. Lu_

RMMV YEP Buffs & States Core

I am using yep buffs & states core to creat a custom react effect and i want the target to make make motion during the effect. how can i do this? and can i create breaks between the different steps like with action sequences?
  12. Lu_

SRD_SummonCore and YEP_X_AnimatedSVEnemies

Its working. ty man!!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

BCj
Working on Escalia again, feels good. Have this overwhelming urge to map as well, but need to get some extra tiles commissioned first :D
Lee Sang wrote on Bandito's profile.
Hi, I've just tried your plugin "Game is Active" and when I tested it on Android, it gave me an error, something about "Cannot read property 'underfined' of underfined.
With my project, I want the player to have access to all the tools they need to get from New Game to Credits as soon as possible; I want the player's progress to only be impeded by the player not knowing how to use the tools the game provides.
Just a little close up shot...
w2xZocX.jpg
finally drew the last member of "team outcast" for my game. since my game has a lot fighting game elements in it, there's bosses in teams of three like King of Fighters.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sambros