Recent content by Lucius Felix

1. Lucius Felix

Game & Map Screenshots 10

Copy that, thank you for the warning,
  2. Lucius Felix

now that is real challenge, put some rare legendary stuff there in the middle of the lava so players going to have a hard time obtaining it haha, nice one! i like it, keep the good work wow, this is something new to me, i don't got any issue with my NPC, they stop and facing me when im talking...
  3. Lucius Felix

i hope i didn't missed the party, today i've checked all the Game & Map screenshots from 1 - 10, find myself some real good maps there and im stopped at Game & map screenshot 9, page 2, there lies @Dizzledorfs's farm map and i was bit impressed looking at the bottom field with mud-looking farm...
  4. Lucius Felix

How to Sprite Like a Ninja

well, idk why is my connection refuse or took too long time to connect to imgur images, no matter even if i used vpn, result still the same, IMG wont load but we ll in this case, i might just gonna let it go :D i read all the step you wrote (even though i cannot see the image) and they are...
  5. Lucius Felix

already tried, from opening with chrome andvFirefox, even with Microsoft Edge but still no luck xD did waited for hour and keep clicking "reload image" still no luck as well
  6. Lucius Felix

hmmmm i'm currently opening through firefox, and try to update flash player, and downloading chrome as well, its a bit strange xD all i can see is just "IMG" words
  7. Lucius Felix

Make Sprites great again! - A nice MV workaround

whoa, thank you very much for the tutorial! :D its awesome trick
  8. Lucius Felix

oh no, looks like im late to join this class :( the image is gone i could not see any of it

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be live shortly with a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Am I allowed to make a recruitment thread NOT for RPG Maker stuff?

Like for a group project?
(NOT RPG Maker project.)
If the new RPG Maker's character generator produces full busts and can match the art styles of previous RPG Makers, that might be a big incentive to buy it. An easier way to craft custom map tile sheets though would probably be an even bigger game changer.
Note to self: One lemon is enough to flavor my drink.
'I'm not homophobic, I'm not scared of me house.' - Peter Kay xD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
madoke44