Recent content by Luckyprimo

1. Automatic Battle Help

I'm wondering how I can make like an automated battle between two character that doesn't involve the main character. Is there any way  I can do this? If I need to be more specific I will.  I appreciate your help
  2. Not to waste a single tile

So while trying to put tiles in to the game I noticed that I have been having too many blank tiles (which show up to be black space when you load up the game) like for example I try putting a flower like tile over grass tiles but the grass tiles disappears  instead and I'm left with the small...
  3. Random Tile swapping

I was able to figure out the problem though. It turned out I put the tiles in the animation section which made it change into different tiles. I really don't know what the A section is used for really so if anybody would be willing t point me in the right direction it would be really appreciated.
  4. Random Tile swapping

here's the thing though I haven't touched the scripting at all since working on the game. Just adding events really, it could be an auto run event though I'm going to go check. 
  5. Random Tile swapping

I have a problem with a certain room. So, whenever I try loading up the game and going into that particular room the tiles automatically switch between like 4 different sets of tiles not only that all events and my characters are frozen and can't do anything while the room is flashing different...
  6. Adding different sprites into the program

yes it is rpgmakervx ace thank you very much for your help all of you.
  7. Adding different sprites into the program

Hello I'm new to the forums so if I break any rules with posting this in the wrong section I apologize in advance. I just wanted help using sprites that I found in the forums that would work really well for the prototype game I'm doing (just for a placeholder for now). Like I downloaded it but I...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Mystery messages from my AI assistant. :kaojoy:
1632842960834.png
Made some updates to a previous project I was working on. Trying to mimic the 16 bit Squaresoft aesthetic.

Me (last Thursday): So, now I will...
Random Virus: NO
It's important to equip your GF.
vufFBXN.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RichLatinKing