Recent content by Luckysince97

1. Luckysince97

VisuStella Sample Project & MZ Core Plugins

Hi Yanfly i was wondering, if it would be possible to implant the AP and SP to SkillsStatecore so that it default, as it may be awesome for javascript ppl who understand, i don't see the way to make it work with AP or SP so that AP become a cost to use <AP Cost: x> or <SP Cost: x>Ty... Nice...
  2. Luckysince97

mouse rigth and left trigger

So as i dont really know where to post this since is a technical question pertaining to the default platform, i was asking myself if someone knew if the right mouse trigger and left mouse trigger were bind to a keyboard key, and if the anwser is yes which were they... so that i could make my...
  3. Luckysince97

AP System

How to say the opposite $gameActors.actor(x).loseAp(n);
  4. Luckysince97

RMMZ condition branch / battle start

ty @Andar but i was trying to count mob killed, and thougth of an old thread about giving item drop as hidden key item, so i technically found a solution, but was just wondering if they improve Mz in that sence like they did for xyz player position...that was a great addition, but in the end i...
  5. Luckysince97

RMMZ condition branch / battle start

is there a way to have a condition branch that check if battle has started, in a parallels common event
  6. Luckysince97

sry , but i try to report myself and it was saying i could not because of the thread so...but ill try to do my best ty
  7. Luckysince97

ok so i found the solution, dont touch the scene manager line and just change commonEvent to 3 since it the id, so you can have as much button you want, as long as the first line (symbol is pertaining to your common event id number)
  8. Luckysince97

Hi @VisuStella i was wondering if somebody could help me out with the main menu core i created a custom menu where i get a 3custom option which i name profession my problem is when i want to run common event im aint sure how or what run what, like here on this example at symbol line it...
  9. Luckysince97

Skill Buy System (Skill Trees possible)

ok so after couple other test the line 4 seem to affect all other limit so i was asking myself if if(!actor.hpLevel)actor.hpLevel=0 this line had to be change to if(!actor.mp.level)actor.mpLevel=0 actor.mpLevel++; if(actor.mpLevel!=20) actor.forgetSkill(301) and so on for each param if...
  10. Luckysince97

well after lot of test i came up with what i wanted , erase the line 2 because i didnt wnat to geive 450 after level 10 but i gotta say i got hp+50 hp+100 hp+ 150 and hp+250 now i set limit to lvl 100 because i only needed a limit of use, and that great but my biggest problem was to make the...
  11. Luckysince97

@Maliki79 even better:ewat: big big ty now i can spilt it in 4 layer if below 25 if below 50 if below 75 and if below 100 , but the use of 100 aint sure yet im gonna have to calculate so that evrything doesnt pass the given limit, dont worrry illl just adapt the code , i can read the code but i...
  12. Luckysince97

i was wondering if i could use swicth with that @Maliki79 , you see i use param [0] method from knigthmare and as leveling by 5 hp only i create 160 variable of 8 basic param for 5 dif character, but i would like to give my character a point of no return... if he is level 10 he is learning hp+...
  13. Luckysince97

:XP1:Ty guy i was turning in round trying to build a skill tree with double teleport , but you @Knightmare @Maliki79 and @Fomar0153 just made what i got in mind happen, so to resume i use maliki, eval with some line of knigthmare and now not only i got an stat system working , but i can decide...
  14. Luckysince97

well yes and yes let say you want to have like 9 type of equipement but you want to categorise each one you need 2 plugin but one is for your item actor layout, so what he wear the other one is what you see under your menu <Equip Slots> ===that my layout that you gotta put under class, and...
  15. Luckysince97

RMMZ Map teleport /Map Id [2]

when it written down like that it look so much more complex but if i read corectly ◆Control Variables:#0013 skill tree actor = 1 ◆Control Variables:#0014 actor 1 skill tree x = 7 ◆Control Variables:#0015 actor 1 skill tree y = 9 ◆Control Variables:#0016 actor 2 skill tree x = 20 ◆Control...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just finished composing a boss battle theme!
Scripted a multi-variable weather system that randomizes wind speed, cloudiness, rain, fogginess, etc, while attempting to realistically account for interactions between them (e.g. wind speed affects fogginess, cloudiness affects rain, etc), the current weather pattern, and the player's biome e.g. swamp, beach, etc. Now I "just" have to tie visuals and sounds to the variables so stuff actually happens...
I'm having a headache balancing the combat using flat defense so I'm gonna use percentual armor, in this pic, Simon has 16 on Defense which means all the incoming damage will be reduced by 16% this will ease my burden a bit.
!Have a nice day everybody¡
SO glad they patched outer worlds for switch! I can finally play it! Weird that other peeps are still having issues. I know it was really chugging on my lite when it first came out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hokiterus787