Recent content by LuckyTiger

1. LuckyTiger

Hide description UI in YEP status menu?

Looks like the editable params are only for the window width for the options. I got somewhere by messing around with helpWindow in the plugin file, I'll see what I can do.
  2. LuckyTiger

Right, in that case, could I have some guidance as to what to edit in the plugin file? I know some basic JS but this is my first time looking through code which deals with RM.
  3. LuckyTiger

Hi, I'm using Yanfly's Status Menu Core and having issues hiding the description UI box above the status UI. Its especially irritating because it serves no purpose here, yet still shows and takes up space? Is there a way to hide this while in the status menu? I highlighted the problem area.
  4. LuckyTiger

[MV] Masquerade mask template for Face and actor sprite

Sorry for the late response but I love them!! Thanks a bunch :kaojoy:
  5. LuckyTiger

Wow it looks perfect! So much better than anything I can do :P good luck on your exams! I'll look forward to when its complete.
  6. LuckyTiger

Is it truly nostalgia or do games really suck now?

Modern AAA games are dumbed down to appeal to the casual market. Making games easier and more linear to appeal to these demographics remove what was loved by classic gamers. As a result core gamers are affected. We crave challenge. Modern games are designed around mechanics such as quest...
  7. LuckyTiger

Stealth Kill and Another Question

You could run a parallel process to check player position in relation to event position, but the plugins mentioned above make it a hell of a lot easier.
  8. LuckyTiger

Sure thing, I'll look forward to it
  9. LuckyTiger

Take your time! Exams are important. I'm in no rush :)
  10. LuckyTiger

Without going into too much detail, I have a system where the player can find and equip masks which grants them basic abilities. The masks will be visible on the player sprite and face graphic. Resource type: Actor sprite add-on and Face graphic. Maker format: MV Art Style: RTP or Cartoony...
  11. LuckyTiger

[MV] Victorian Era resources

I'm looking for Victorian Era tiles and resources, any help will be greatly appreciated. ^^

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I noticed random Japanese dialogue in the FF7 remake while playing in English. More than once. Just now I saved a vid where Tifa spoke Japanese after a battle. We all make mistakes lol, this is kinda funny though
I wonder if the new RPG Maker will have a built-in ABS for maps or a light effect system plugin out of the box.
Not having false expectations, but if it has both, then wow. I am gonna party all night. Nah I lie. I will party all night anyway, just searching for a good excuse. :stickytongue:
And BAM!, the moment you do understand Python setters by studying JS prototypes. That's called SERENDIPITY, coming with something when you was searching for something else. From "The three Princes of Serendib", a persian novel.
The sinking feeling when you realize your grandmother probably isn't long for this world, and the frustration when you know that this pandemic will take her away...not because she has Covid, but because no doctor is willing to see a patient to even run simple diagnostics anymore if one of her symptoms happens to be a recurring fever, even if her primary care physician gives her the test and it comes back negative.
Will be revealing my project to the forum soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joeyxd