Ludi_Tarantula
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• We recommend you this IGN article (read with a translator)! It could relate to us all very closely.
    "The term 'indie' has lost its meaning"
    Ludi_Tarantula
    Ludi_Tarantula
    Just to answer to everyone...
    For us, "indie" means this: burocratically speaking, a studio that does this as a "legally affirmed" job and is part of a worldwide affirmed company (even if not famous, just "affirmed"), in any role and with any number of members. (for Lee Sang)
    [Answer continues below!]
    Ludi_Tarantula
    Ludi_Tarantula
    So... Apart from labelings, we think that the interesting thing is how, thanks to the growth of this industry, the so-called type of games called "indie" are now becoming something that is not really far from what the imaginary of the "big AAA team" is...
    [Answer continues below... Again.]
    Ludi_Tarantula
    Ludi_Tarantula
    But only what can be called an alternative market, compared to what was always supported by biggest corporations.So we wanted to share this article because from what we understood it talks pretty much about this: the expanding of "indie" game studios and how, for this phenomenon, this genre as we know it may be gone in a few years, leaving place to "a new market", alternative to majors but not with less resources :)
    How my sis and I feel everytime we reply to a topic with "we" and not put any signatures (-Ele or -PaoGun)

Immagine 2021-04-01 171332.png
    PLEEEEEEEEASE SOMEONE TELL ME THAT THEY REMEMBER THIS VIDEO-
    -Ele
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Are you using the same user id? Why not just create one each?

Sorry - don't know the video.
    Ludi_Tarantula
    Ludi_Tarantula
    No worries, it was just a joke! My sis and I are a team so we use the same account, if that's what you were asking ^^
    The video is "Welcome on Tumblr" by Jello apocalypse, the children say something along the lines of "we are one same entity..." so we thought about us when we don't put signatures lmaoo
    -Ele
    Okay... This was an important decision. What to say. Happy autumn. :)

Hi! We still don't debut on this platform, but we will. Soon. Until then... We will stay active. Stay tuned ;)
    OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    Yeah? Which platform?
    Ludi_Tarantula
    Ludi_Tarantula
    Oh, sorry! We meant "forum".
    We're new here xD
    Ludi_Tarantula
    Ludi_Tarantula
    You know we believe that this than we posted was not a state, but a general presentation? We frightened when we saw profile notifications, we are a lost case. D:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I love how I can look up a problem I'm having with my game, find a post from like six years ago that addresses the issue, and the solution provided still works in RPG Maker.
It's times like those that my life feels really easy XD
Change costumes with equipment!
When you're forced to make a tutorial for something obvious.
246907756_284595507001402_2098549601125689312_n.jpg
one dislike. tragic really ofended me bruh
i only have one decent song and i dont even think it fits for a video game

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PsykoPony