Recent content by luigiman0640

1. luigiman0640

Two Separate Weapon Equips?

Just want to make a post here to say that I've got a solution: this plugin by Fallen Angel Olivia, which, when paired with Yanfly's Weapon Unleash, should let me have a unique attack per weapon per character. Thank you all for the help, though. Hopefully this post isn't in the wrong in any way.
  2. luigiman0640

Game & Map Screenshots 11

Oh, I didn't know. Thanks!
  3. luigiman0640

Game & Map Screenshots 11

I guess you could count this as a Screenshot Saturday post? Anyway, I'm just gonna drop a few of my Tweets I've posted on my game, Cheeze Quest: The initial announcement: . The most recent update on damage values: . Showing off a bonus of window skins thanks to SRDude's plugin: . I also have...
  4. luigiman0640

RMMZ dialogue sound plug-in

That is true, my bad. Some searching could yield some favorable results though.
  5. luigiman0640

RMMZ dialogue sound plug-in

Your best option would be Yanfly's Message Core and Extended Message Pack 1, which has the dialogue sound you want along with plenty of other text box features, but the Extended Message Pack isn't free. If you look around itchio, I'm sure you can find a free alternative that gives you just what...
  6. luigiman0640

Yeah, that's my bad. It was pretty late for me when I made the post, so I just forgot to make it clear what exactly I was looking for and I do apologize for that. I do appreciate all the help you sent my way though.
  7. luigiman0640

I'll keep that in mind in the future, thanks. Right right, which would be easier of course. I'll probably end up doing that in the grand scheme, but I'll still keep my options open, just in case something comes up that will work better. Yeah, I could totally see this working out for someone's...
  8. luigiman0640

Ok, just set up YEP_EquipCore to see what two weapons did, and it just attacks with both weapons. Maybe I over thought this in the first place and I just need to think of "Armors" as "Equipment" instead. Thanks for all the help so far. Hopefully I can pin something down eventually.
  9. luigiman0640

Y'know, I didn't even think of it that way. I was over complicating it, trying to think of it having two dedicated slots for each. I'll play around with that and see how that works. Might have to find a way to get both weapons on the battle menu, but that shouldn't be too hard with some other...
  10. luigiman0640

It's all good, simple mistake. ...Maybe I forgot to look. I'll do that in a bit. While it isn't free, I was able to get the plugins through Yanfly's ******* for only $5.40USD, even though the work they did deserves the full $30 from their itchio. Even so, I don't think the Equip Requirement...
  11. luigiman0640

So looking into it, I couldn't find the exact Galv plugin you were referring to, I'm not sure where to find Ramza's, and I think HimeWorks' doesn't quite match what I'm looking for, which is two weapon slots with different requirements for each weapon, but I could just be missing something...
  12. luigiman0640

These could honestly work out either way. Might lean towards Yanfly's and making it a skill menu thing, but what Galv's can do is definitely very tempting. Definitely something I need to brainstorm and workshop before jumping head first into one or the other.
  13. luigiman0640

Looking into this, I've realized another issue: I can't restrict what goes in either weapon slot, at least I don't think I can without plugins, and I don't know what plugins could help me with this.
  14. luigiman0640

I did plan on doing something like this, maybe having flying and shield-wielding enemies, where the shields block ranged attacks while, obviously, flying enemies avoid melee attacks. I'm definitely going to use some plugins for stuff like this. Perhaps different ranged weapons have different...
  15. luigiman0640

Battle Formation (ver. 1.7)

Hm, I'll give it a snoop around and see what happens EDIT: Alright, so it seems that the most up to date Yanfly Battle Engine Core is causing the issue at hand, and I'm sure there's a way in the plugin to fix that, but it's not readily apparent to me. Maybe the Yanfly Engine Core is needed too?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Going to try my luck with Rust programming language. C++ is just way too gosh darn frustrating.
Phew. Finally fixed all of the tileset and event issues in this demo. And now, it's time to release another, finished game. Stay tuned!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shiresu