Luiishu535
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I've been blazing progress on my game this year, but these last 5-10%... Man, it's pretty tough! So many decisions...
    Kyuukon
    Kyuukon
    I'm on the same boat T.T
    Luiishu535
    Luiishu535
    Tough man. I have set a deadline for December 21. Hope I can make it. ^^
    Man, hanging out in the forums ATM is kind of depressing. Everyone's started working on their epic games in MV, while I'm finishing my game in VX. That's life I guess lol
    Luiishu535
    Luiishu535
    Yeah, I guess a good game is still a good game, no matter what engine it's made in. Glad to see I'm not the only behind in the RM-Master Race.
    Panda
    Panda
    Half of me is salty that MV came out while I was busy with my VX Ace project. The other half of me is content that it'll be around for at least another three years.
    Luiishu535
    Luiishu535
    I feel you man. I found it extra salty, since I'm so close to finish my game. Don't let MV stop you from making that awesome game that resides within you though! You can port your Ace game over to MV if you want though. It might be a bit difficult though, since scripts from Ace won't be compatible with MV.
    Yo! Just finished the Chrono Trigger! It was pretty good and all but not the best. I'd maybe give it a 3-3.5/5. Yeah. Peace out hommes!
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    @Sharm Fair enough lol, I could do the same in support of it :)
    BloodletterQ
    BloodletterQ
    Maybe playing it a little late is why you don't like it as much as you'd like. For me, I'd like it more if there was some more difficulty.
    Luiishu535
    Luiishu535
    A Hard Mode or something would've been great. To be fair, CT was pretty challenging compared to a lot of other RPGs.
    Thinking about trying out Chrono Trigger, since it's supposed to be a masterpiece. Design-wise, what are some things to look out for while playing the game/what can I learn from it?
    trouble time
    trouble time
    I myself...didn't like Chrono Trigger nearly as much as most people seemed too. The writing and story were...meh, the gameplay was...okay, but the aestethic was great.
    Luiishu535
    Luiishu535
    I just reached the Magic Village and I have to say that I've enjoyed the game quite a lot so far. Story may be a bit cliché, but I like the concept of time travelling and certain situations, like the trial. Characters have so far been likable. Battlesystem is nice, even though there can be quite a lot of button mashing from time to time. The balance of the game has been really good so far though; feels neither too easy or too hard. Music and graphics are great as well. As it stands, I...
    Luiishu535
    Luiishu535
    ...am currently looking forward to continue playing. ^^
    We got a nice snowstorm on April 1st in Sweden (yeez, no joke) and now it snows again! What the fu*k Sweden, what's wrong with you? D;
    Getting pumped to finally release the demo for the new game I've been keeping a secret for so long!
    zachfoss
    zachfoss
    GG! teach me man, teach me
    Luiishu535
    Luiishu535
    1. Finish the demo content

2. Test it

3. Fix stuff

4. Test again etc.

5. Send to testers

6. Fix stuff again

7. (wait for teammate?)

8. Upload

9. DONE!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Where do i have to play Heisei Pistol Show the same creator that made Re: Kinder Parun
I really get the feeling I should be doing regular YouTube videos whenever I make something cool in my game, instead of waiting for massive changes. But not going to lie... I always feel like it's never quite enough to merit an update, until it's a drastic change. :kaoswt:
Going to submit to this game jam...struggling with the time crunch...
Have to keep compromising...
Just released a new OST for my game and a new place to purchase it!

Ah, things to do when you finish a game.
Ami
Me: It's dark cloudy! I hope it's Rain…
(2-3 Hours Later,Changed To Sunny)
Me: :kaolivid:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhatisGachi