Recent content by Luiishu535

1. Luiishu535

REFMAP/MACK-inspired Wall Tiles

Intro Yo! Here are some wall tiles I recently made that are inspired by REFMAP/MACK and RM2k3's RTP. They're simply 16-bit tiles that have been scaled up to fit a 32x32 grid. I had RPG Maker VX/Ace's grid-size in mind when I created these. Terms of Use You may only use these tiles for your...
  2. Luiishu535

Simplistic resources ACE

This is a really nice style! The palette gives me a cozy feeling for some reason. The bookshelf wall and the one to the left of it are probably my favorites. I also find the subtle dithering really sweet. Keep up the good work!
  3. Luiishu535

The Resource WIP thread 2

I think I like the big tree to the right a bit more than the one to the left. All in all, I don't think your tiles clash that much with the RTP. Here's a little thingamajig I did to check if I've made any progress with my pixel art. Everything's from 2017, of course. I know it's not much to...
  4. Luiishu535

Game & Map Screenshots 9

@Haydeos That's quite an improvement! GG! @Solwern I don't have the time to fully analyze an hours's worth of gameplay, but from skimming through some bits, I can say that I like the enemy battlers quite a tad. A lot of the maps look pretty empty, especially the city towards the end. I advice...
  5. Luiishu535

Game & Map Screenshots 9

Game jam done. Now I must get back to main project. Experimenting. The grandpa clock is animated in-game.
  6. Luiishu535

RMVXA Wrath of the Tea Kitten

Wrath of the Tea Kitten Wrath of the Tea Kitten is a Lynchian (sort of) Adventure game about forbidden love, tea kittens and mystery men. The Cast Libby: A young and goofy woman who currently lives at Hotel Grubba on the 8th floor. She's in love with a man from her dreams who's known as...
  7. Luiishu535

Windows for the Window God (WIPs): Still got quite a few windows left. xD
  8. Luiishu535

Game & Map Screenshots 9

@Kes Thanks for the feedback, buddy! The tile behind the upper sprite is definitely a gate. Using black/a darker color for the ceiling tiles is a stylistic choice. It may not be that common to see this style in RM games, but it is quite a common and well-known style in general (especially for...
  9. Luiishu535

Game & Map Screenshots 9

Nice to see so many improvements from everyone! Keep up the good work, y'all! I've made some more work with my GB palette project. The sprites here are mainly used for testing purposes ATM. Not sure who this guy is, but I'm sure I'll find out in due time...
  10. Luiishu535

Thank you! Why not? Variety is always nice IMO. I also prefer to work on specific things at once. ^^
  11. Luiishu535

Created a few doors for my upcoming Game Boy-inspired resource pack. It was a bit of a challenge to stay creative, but I think I managed pretty well. I'll probably tackle some chairs pretty soon. I don't know why, but I find chairs a bit difficult to get right. xD
  12. Luiishu535

Game & Map Screenshots 9

@Amarok: Pretty cool! I've been working on some Game Boy graphics lately. Still suck at pixel art, but I'm making some progress at least. I may release these resources (minus the sprites) for free later.
  13. Luiishu535

RMMV The World Is Destroyed And It's All Because of You

Thanks, dawg! : D I'm trying to get better every day.
  14. Luiishu535

...did he scare you? I apologize if he did. xD Either way, thank you for playing! I definitely plan to keep adding to this game (custom sprites, more depth to the world, characters, new and revised music/graphics etc.).
  15. Luiishu535

The World Is Destroyed And It's All Because of You is an Adventure game where you play as the hero who failed to save the world. As a broken man, you decide to pull yourself together in an attempt to bring some good to what's left of the world. However, no matter how hard you try, things always...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I love the Time Fantasy tiles, but haven't played anything made with it yet. Can anyone recommend me something?
Vote for what I show more indepth on Twitter tomorrow from the MZ default resources
Oh look, 12 more free Daz3D models. *adds them to his collection * Yes, the fools... Give it a few months and my collection will be crazy, all without paying a dime. I still have no idea if I'll ever learn the software, but hey... Just in case, these models are quite expensive. In two weeks, they've already given me almost $400 worth of free models. :LZSexcite:
Not easy to find DS resources, is it? I need to make a good compilation thread linking to all the artists that do DS...
Spent a whole evening planning Stats, Animations, Abilities of 24 different weapons.. Only to realize I was just Bloating the Game. In the end i decided to stick with only 6.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saltfilter