Recent content by LUKElcs

1. LUKElcs

A good resource for foot-step sounds

Oh, ok. Thanks.
  2. LUKElcs

@Hyouryuu-Na Ok, that's like, perfect! Thankyou so much!
  3. LUKElcs

@slimmmeiske2 Thankyou, I browsed through some of these, and there are definitely a lot of good sound effects in here, ones I could definitely use. I can't read Japanese, so curious if you could tell me what the TOS for these sites are, just to make sure I credit them properly. Thanks.
  4. LUKElcs

I want to add footstep sound effects to my game, and while I have a good idea of what plugin I want to use to accomplish this (and no, I don't want to make an evented monstrosity, I'm looking at Galves, looks simple enough) I'm not really sure what sounds to use, or where to find them. I...
  5. LUKElcs

Looking for sprites for various sample monsters

Can you be a bit more specific on what you're asking for? Like, are you looking for monster images? Are you looking for top down character sprites? Are you looking for Side-View actor battlers? What kind of monsters are you looking for? What kind of art-style, ect?
  6. LUKElcs

Cheering crowed as you fight in an arena

Ok, I understand.
  7. LUKElcs

It was actually meant to be more of a discussion of the mechanic though, plugins being something that would of course come up, but not the main focus of the discussion. You're the mod though, so it's your choice, that's just not where I would place it personally, @slimmmeiske2, though you'd...
  8. LUKElcs

RMMV More control over when random encounters trigger in MV

Thankyou @Zerothedarklord "Olivia AntiPlayerStress plugin" seems like a great plugin to have. I might still need to work on figuring out exactly how to get the encounters to work the way I want, but the heal after level up function is a great addition at the very least. In response to @Andar I...
  9. LUKElcs

" default says 30 which already guaranties a fight every 60 steps " so what your saying is that if you set it to 30 steps, you'll definitely get an encounter every 60 steps. So, if I were to set it to 10 then I would get it every 20, and if I were to set it to 50 I would get it at least every...
  10. LUKElcs

Help with a free movement script error

No problem. Glad to help :rswt
  11. LUKElcs

Help with a free movement script error

I messed around with a pixel movement plugin once before, and I'm pretty sure save files made prior to the plugin being added are in-validated because pixel movement plugins radically change the way location data is stored. At least that's my hunch, I can't confirm this is why, that's just what...
  12. LUKElcs

I tried looking up plugins having to do both with steps and encounters, and it didn't come up, but I'm sure something like this should exist, and if it doesn't, someone really needs to make one. So, the way encounter systems work by default (I think this is how they work) is after a set amount...
  13. LUKElcs

RMMV Make events rotate

My solution for doing something like this would probably be to just event it. Take part of the character sprite (only the frame you want to animate) and put it into img/pictures. You could then do some messing around to get it to be exactly where you want, and assuming you don't need to move...
  14. LUKElcs

I've heard the status core recommended a couple times to me, so that's definitely something I should learn more about. So, create a persistent state that will only have it's affects when you take a set amount of damage? I haven't worked with it, though I'm sure once I look more into it, I...
  15. LUKElcs

So, this is a bit down the road, like the 4th chapter, and I haven't even finished the first, but I want to have one of the chapters in my game take place in an arena. My main inspiration is Paper Mario : The Thousand Year Door. So, I was thinking, what if there were crowds cheering as you...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Yet another gaming question, i'm currently playing Last of Us 2 and want to get another game to play next but can't decide between Ghost of Tsushima, Miles Morales & Jedi Fallen Order. After the latest mandalorian i AM on a star wars kick, but i also LOVED the last spiderman game that prequels Miles Morales. Ghost of Tsushima is the bottom of my list but i heard it was AWESOME. Just want a good story & fun gameplay.
I checked out Genshin Impact gameplay out of curiosity. I can't believe it's available as a mobile game too. Smooth animation, great music, and stellar sound effects (the ambient sounds are pretty detailed).

I'm flabbergasted to see games have becoming more and more advanced. Maybe also because I'm oblivious to current trend for a long time, it almost feel like I'm being sent into distant future. xD
xDRAGOONx wrote on WaywardMartian's profile.
Your artwork is amazing!!!
:ewat:
Stream will be live shortly with a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
I should finish the cat video I'm editing and finish the indesign stuff. So far only 1 is done and 4 to go

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jasapembuatanwebsite