Last Activity:
Jun 26, 2018
Birthday:
Feb 10, 1998 (Age: 21)

Share This Page

LuLingqi1

A Spellthief With A Bone To Pick, Male, 21, from Tennesee

Veteran

https://i.imgur.com/Emc3QWT.jpg https://i.imgur.com/TSveolN.png Since Guiguimu asked haha. Just a preview of the bust. Sep 20, 2017

LuLingqi1 was last seen:
Jun 26, 2018
    1. Abdulla Al-Farsi
      Abdulla Al-Farsi
      I updated the link of my game (Bleeding Knife). You can play the new version now. :)  Thanks a lot...
      1. 1 person likes this.
    2. LuLingqi1
      LuLingqi1
      My mom just told me nothing I'm doing with RMMV right now is worth it. According to her it was a waste of my time and money... I guess she's right. I don't know why I got so excited and showed her this stuff. Maybe I'll just delete it all and give someone my product key for RMMV. Sigh.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. LuLingqi1
        LuLingqi1
        I just want to thank everyone who said something here. It truly means a lot to me that you all had encouraging words and advice! Thank you so, so, so much! I might not be able to prove to my mom this is the right thing for me tomorrow, or a week from now, but I do know that when I finish my game, I can prove it then. This is such a wonderful community<3!
        Jul 3, 2016
        4 people like this.
      3. FlameEX
        FlameEX
        I'm just lucky my mom supports me for these kinds of thigs (including learnig programming), she says it will help me for my "future job"
        Jul 4, 2016
        3 people like this.
      4. taarna23
        taarna23
        If you're planning a computer-oriented career, absolutely it will. Every little bit helps. Even if all it does is make a class or two at school easier, it's worth it. Classes being easier lets you focus more on the ones that are harder.
        Jul 4, 2016
        2 people like this.
    3. LuLingqi1
      LuLingqi1
      Oh man oh man! I'm so excited! I have all the classes written down, along with sub-classes. Now I just gotta make skills and I'll have everything done! Then I can go back to map making and game-play creation! WHOOT!
    4. LuLingqi1
      LuLingqi1
      Putting together the thread to showcase reVITAlyze! So excited!
    5. LuLingqi1
      LuLingqi1
      Maybe I came across as rude, but I don't appreciate when a Mod comes into my thread and moves it, when his reasoning seems to be due to a minute detail of what is in the thread, rather than what the thread is really about. Hopefully I don't get in trouble for voicing my opinion.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. LuLingqi1
        LuLingqi1
        There was no argument with the mod, I just simply I disagreed with his moving of it but was alright with it. Secondly, it's my status feed, and if I want to post of something relevant to -my- status, I shall do as I please. If I really cared enough of having my thread moved, I would take the steps needed to have it moved back. I respectfully told him my opinion on the matter and continued on in my thread as usual. Just as you have felt the need to go out of your way to respectfully tell me your opinion. Which, in any case, seems to be lacking of the proper details of what did happen. In fact, nothing really happened. Now I'm also going to ask you to not respond to this. I don't feel a need to block you, but I also don't much want to be discussing things with you. Have a good day!
        Jul 2, 2016
      3. Shaz
        Shaz
        lol - you are so entitled!  Thank you for the smile ;)
        Jul 2, 2016
      4. LuLingqi1
        LuLingqi1
        Well. I asked you to not respond and yet you have. I will be putting you on ignore now.
        Jul 2, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    6. LuLingqi1
      LuLingqi1
      Jesus. States. Skills. Classes. Enemies. The numbers are growing and getting quite daunting.
      1. taarna23
        taarna23
        Just take it one step at a time. Focus on one part of your game, instead of everything at once. Any game project is going to be overwhelming if you try to take on all aspects at once.
        Jun 29, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      2. LuLingqi1
        LuLingqi1
        Haha, you're right. Thank you for the advice. I'm stepping away from it for right now. When I go back to it, I intend on doing all the skills, finishing the classes, then doing all the enemies.
        Jun 30, 2016
  • About

Birthday:
    Feb 10, 1998 (Age: 21)
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    I'm a young guy! Just started working on my RPG game, reVITAlyze. Can't wait to show you all about it!

League of Legends, MXM, Onechanbara, Hyperdimension Neptunia, Pretty Little Liars, Reading, Writing, Drawing