Last Activity:
Oct 27, 2017
Birthday:
January 22

Share This Page

Luminous Warrior

Knight in Battle Scarred Armour, Male, from Magnolia

Veteran

Just started playing Undertale. This has to be one of the most meta games I've ever played. Also, what sort of sicko can actually PLAY a Genocide Run? Can you live with yourself after that? The answer is no. No you can't. Oct 16, 2015

Luminous Warrior was last seen:
Oct 27, 2017
    1. MrPixelton
      1. Luminous Warrior
        Luminous Warrior
        That's not mine. You're looking for michael.galefire. That's from his Bi-Weekly Battler series. One of the older ones. Over here. However, if it was mine, the answer would be yes. I'm guessing the answer you'll get over there will be yes too.
        May 3, 2016
    2. Luminous Warrior
      Luminous Warrior
      Just started playing Undertale. This has to be one of the most meta games I've ever played. Also, what sort of sicko can actually PLAY a Genocide Run? Can you live with yourself after that? The answer is no. No you can't.
      1. optimum45
        optimum45
        You've never played Civilization have you? The term "genocide" doesn't really apply to pixels, and you should know the difference between real and not real. Perhaps you only scared yourself when you discovered what you might really be capable of. But fear not, we all have the same darkness.
        Oct 16, 2015
      2. Ramiro
        Ramiro
        they are not pixels, toriel is not just pixels :c

After doing a genocide run, you can't never have a good ending again... So be aware of that
        Oct 17, 2015
      3. Luminous Warrior
        Luminous Warrior
        I have not attempted a Genocide Run yet, nor will I ever. I am not a monster. You, Optimum, have obviously never played Undertale. Comparing Undertale to Civ is like comparing apple to oranges. No... It's more like comparing apples to bears. Play the demo. If you can come back to me after that and still say they're "just pixels", maybe I'll listen. But I'm no stranger to darkness. Death is cheap, and chaos is fun. But not in Undertale.
        Oct 17, 2015
    3. Luminous Warrior
      Luminous Warrior
      "On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata
    4. Luminous Warrior
      Luminous Warrior
      “Do you not know that a man is not dead while his name is still spoken?” ― Terry Pratchett, Going Postal
      1. Seriel
        Seriel
        Ha. Nice quote.
        Jun 12, 2015
    5. Luminous Warrior
      Luminous Warrior
      My 3ds broke yesterday, and I want to ask if you think I should replace it now, and get a 3DS XL, or wait, and get a New 3DS (worst marketing name ever).
      1. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        You can't exchange i--- wait... the new 3ds is ACTUALLY called "New 3DS"???
        Oct 6, 2014
    6. Luminous Warrior
    7. Luminous Warrior
      Luminous Warrior
      I found a new anime called Log Horizon. It's ongoing and is based off of a Japanese novel published by Enterbrain!
      1. seita
      2. McTricky
        McTricky
        DATABASE! DATABASE!
        Nov 23, 2013
      3. Luminous Warrior
        Luminous Warrior
        I'm watching it on Hulu. I just wanted to point out that it was published by the same person who makes what this forum is all about.
        Nov 23, 2013
    8. Luminous Warrior
    9. Luminous Warrior
      Luminous Warrior
      Traveling the Ultraverse is fun, but I've lost Home's UC (Ultraverse Coordinates) in an Oblivion Storm. Oh well. Guess I'll just have to find Home again.
    10. Luminous Warrior
      Luminous Warrior
      Even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of veiw that has all the answers? Give it some thought. ~ Alder
      1. Sailerius
        Sailerius
        Probably.
        Jul 2, 2013
    11. Luminous Warrior
      Luminous Warrior
      Has anyone else noticed that some people say they are open-minded, but when you express any opinion other than theirs it's "hate talk".
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Diego2112
        Diego2112
        This is why I tend to keep my political and socioreligious opinions to myself on Facebook. It's also why I generally speaking, don't bother with commenting on any kind of pages-for the most part, my profile is private, and will remain as such.
        Jul 2, 2013
      3. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        I just don't bother with Facebook. I doubt I ever will.
        Jul 2, 2013
      4. Kyriaki
        Kyriaki
        Interacting with common human beings (i.e. completely uninterested in RPG Maker) in any sort of regular manner is why I never go on Facebook.
        Jul 3, 2013
    12. Luminous Warrior
    13. Luminous Warrior
      Luminous Warrior
      I have returned. It turns out, wolf-drakes hate the smell of rabbit urine. Just a little tip for if you end up on Sector Alpha-034.
    14. Luminous Warrior
      Luminous Warrior
      I shall be going into hiding soon. I shall re-emerge within 7 nights... or when the wolf-drakes of Sector Alpha-034 lose my scent. Whichever comes first.
    15. Luminous Warrior
      Luminous Warrior
      Doctor Who. Nuff said.
      2. Jonnie91
        Jonnie91
        It's on Watch xD
        Jun 5, 2013
      3. Jonnie91
        Jonnie91
        (If your lucky enough to live in the UK and have Sky )
        Jun 5, 2013
      4. EternalShadow
        Jun 5, 2013
    16. Luminous Warrior
      Luminous Warrior
      Ok, Final Fantasy 7 is AWESOME!!! Three words, "motorcycle sword fight"!
      1. Tatsude K. Hitori
        Tatsude K. Hitori
        Ninja Baseball Batman
        Jun 4, 2013
      2. Archeia
        Archeia
        Yesss Motorcycle scene was one of my favorites <3
        Jun 4, 2013
    17. Luminous Warrior
      Luminous Warrior
      Acts 2:38, Deuteronomy 6:4, John 1:1-14
      1. valkill101
        valkill101
        Amen
        Jun 1, 2013
    18. Luminous Warrior
      Luminous Warrior
      Is necroposting still a bad thing if you have a legitimate question to ask the creator of the topic?
      2. Luminous Warrior
        Luminous Warrior
        OK. What about adding new sprites (read "recolor") to a topic that I made, but has since died off?
        May 31, 2013
      3. Celianna
        Celianna
        If it is your own topic, you can necropost it.
        May 31, 2013
      4. Luminous Warrior
        Luminous Warrior
        Awesome. Thank you for answering so quickly.
        May 31, 2013
    19. Luminous Warrior
      Luminous Warrior
      Always question the identity of a man named John Smith.
      1. Drachen
        Drachen
        I seem a little biased toward a few names, actually. Bob, Dan, John, Will, Sam. Short names make me actually wonder if that's their real name, or if they just made it up to conceal their top-secret actual name! Yeah, I'm not paranoid.
        May 27, 2013
      2. Liak
        Liak
        Some weeks ago, I read that people with short names tend to be more successful careerwise. (So employers get the impression that a John is more likely to do a great job than a ... I can't think of a long name right now, but you get the point. :D
        May 27, 2013
      3. Clord
        Clord
        Conspiracy believers also believe that governments are trying to make them look like nutcases to cover up stuff instead of admitting that they have a problem.
        May 27, 2013
    20. Luminous Warrior
      Luminous Warrior
      I finally got Final Fantasy VII!!! :D
      1. Dark Horseman
        Dark Horseman
        Cannot... tell if Final Fantasy 7.... or Final Fantasy 5+1+1+1+1+1+1+1
        May 24, 2013
      2. Luminous Warrior
        Luminous Warrior
        Final Fantasy VII. Final Fantasy VIIIIIII doesn't exist. lshmmhfoaidmb.
        May 24, 2013
  • About

Birthday:
    January 22
    First Language:
    English
    Battling monsters, rescuing villagers, exploring uncharted territories, and training for battle.

Signature

Hello and welcome to Awesome. Population, me.
    Any and all problems will be dealt with by an army of highly trained, ninja monkeys.

[​IMG]

“Do you not know that a man is not dead while his name is still spoken?” 

― Terry Pratchett, Going Postal