Luminous Warrior
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Don't listen for the the Whisper Men! Whatever else you do. For once you hear the Whisper Men, they'll turn and look at you!
    Jef299
    Jef299
    With their eyes!?!?

Ahhh!!
    Korros
    Korros
    What ._.
    Luminous Warrior
    Luminous Warrior
    Doctor Who reference. Very scary if you know what they are. They look like a Victorian-era Slenderman with fangs.
    Food for thought: Courage is not never feeling fear. Courage is feeling fear, but facing it, head-on.
    Levi
    Levi
    Some would say that.
    Espon
    Espon
    Courage the Cowardly Dog feels different.
    To all of you who think that unicorns are girly. It's a horse with a spear attached to its forehead. How is that girly?
    Am I the only person here who has never played Final Fantasy VII?
    Luminous Warrior
    Luminous Warrior
    Cool. I actually haven't played most Final Fantasy games. I actually only learned of FFVII existence, and the entire Final Fantasy series, through Kingdom Hearts. Mainly because I wanted to know more about the guy who kept slaughtering me with a mile long sword in Olympus Coliseum. Also, my first real Final Fantasy game was XII. I prefer games with species besides humans, like elves or dwarves. So FFXII catered to that desire.
    Chaneque
    Chaneque
    I've only ever played a few FF games.
    PK8
    PK8
    You're not the only one. I've never played it either.
    I have realized something. There is no such thing as sanity, just varying levels of insanity.
    Kevvviiinnn
    Kevvviiinnn
    bow before me the sane one the underdog the crusader the UNDERRATED GEM YES asigfa,ohg;awegig[h
    Archeia
    Archeia
    There's a difference between passion, discipline and insanity.
    Strawberrycat24
    Strawberrycat24
    >.> I don't believe anyone is sane...I'm on a level of crazy that people see and say oh...that's the girl who makes bottlecap jewlery, knits, and has five cats!
    Hey, I just met you. And this is crazy. But here's my TARDIS. Come with me, maybe.
    Jaide
    Jaide
    Tennant. :3
    Luminous Warrior
    Luminous Warrior
    Tennant.
    Luminous Warrior
    Luminous Warrior
    No, I'm not a Whovian. Not yet anyways. I've only recently been introduced to Doctor Who. And, I've only seen the Eleventh Doctor, so, no. Not a Whovian. I only know that a real Whovian would likely choose Tennent (or maybe not, dunno).
    I have faced the ultimate RPG humiliation... I lost to a magikarp in Pokemon. HOW!! HOW DID I LOSE TO A MAGIKARP?!?!
    Thalzon
    Thalzon
    It's possible without cheats. Flail gets stronger at low HP, so a magikarp at 1 hp can one-shot pretty much anything, and it uses fast swim (or other methods) to go first.
    Luminous Warrior
    Luminous Warrior
    Well, at least now I know that I can still show my face in the RPG community. Thanks for that. By the way Kaiserkami, you ever beat a fully trained, partially cheated, Arceus that knows Roar of Time, Spatial Rend, and Judgement with a magikarp?
    Kaiser
    Kaiser
    Close. The guy either left or his internet went down...but I was a very sad and angry panda that day. it was in a double battle. I had kyogre to use Drizzle and for it to just piss off while Magikarp just attacks.
    I've been wondering, am I the only one on here that thinks Final Fantasy XII was any good?
    Quigon
    Quigon
    also i fancy balthier
    NO!
    What had me playing the game through to the end was how vast the world was and also the range of environments. That game made exploring thoroughly enjoyable, boring, terrifying and fascinating... if that makes sense. Basch was probably the only character I really liked, and the only other thing I found really enjoyable was doing all those hunts. They were both fun and frustrating!
    Luminous Warrior
    Luminous Warrior
    The system for getting gil was much more realistic too. I mean, come on! What kind of rat carries around money?
    I got banned from CATO for hiding in the clothing racks and saying "pick me, pick me!" when someone comes near me.
    Lorenze
    Lorenze
    I think it was pretty deserved, seeing as it was REALLY creepy. :/
    Luminous Warrior
    Luminous Warrior
    @ShinGamix. It's a girl's clothing store. I only went in there to do that prank.

@Avvy. Did I mention that this happened on April Fools Day? As a prank? ONCE?
    The Infamous Bon Bon
    The Infamous Bon Bon
    Sounds like something one of my friends would have done.
    An apple a day keeps the doctor away... and thus causes them to lose their jobs and when we need them there will be no more doctors and the world will die a slow, painful death. So eat a banana instead.
    Chaneque
    Chaneque
    Don't worry, there will always be enough medical emergencies in the world for the doctors to handle.
    Kevvviiinnn
    Kevvviiinnn
    the great doctor drought: the world's longest shortage of medical emergencies
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just released a new OST for my game and a new place to purchase it!

Ah, things to do when you finish a game.
Ami
Me: It's dark cloudy! I hope it's Rain…
(2-3 Hours Later,Changed To Sunny)
Me: :kaolivid:
EpicFILE wrote on Dr_Bonehead's profile.
Dr_Bonehead? You're in this forum too? :D
Take a listen to this beautiful 1975 supermarket music. :D

Somehow it makes me think that the actual real world is still at 1970s. What we experience now is just a futuristic dream. :)
Want to play sandbox games as long its not the online only.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Niffleberries