Lunarcomplex
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• RMMV: Is there a place that shows every single script equivalent of what you can do? For example, to find out how much gold the player has.
    Lunarcomplex
    Lunarcomplex
    I'll be trying this way from now on to search for them in the console, but that way of getting the gold amount is different from what I've found that works. I might try looking into where $gameParty.gold() is and go from there.
    boomy
    boomy
    () processes the function (in this case, the gold function)
    In the case of the gold function, all it does is returns the gold value

._ retrieves a value
    In this case, it retrieves the gold value

So same result

Compare to:
    $gameParty._battleMembers[1] vs. $gameParty._battleMembers()[1]
    Which yield different results (character limit reached)
    Kes
    Kes
    Status Updates is not the place for lengthy support questions. Please post in the correct forum. That way there is room for lengthy discussion & anyone else with this query will find the answer. They won't in an update.
    Hey guys! If anyone is interested, I put together a tutorial for a Map the player can access from the menu screen that looks similar to a classic Legend of Zelda Map. =D
    How do you bump?
    Meep007
    Meep007
    Wait 72 hours after your first comment and then comment again and your post automatically moves up the list or to page one.
    Lunarcomplex
    Lunarcomplex
    Oh ok, thank you! =D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Finally! I've been puzzling over why it wasn't working for two days now. Turns out all of my calculations were correct, I just forgot to give some events hitboxes. :kaoswt: Now my randomly generated maps check for collision errors, and move stuff around in real time if they finds any. :LZSexcite:
Ami
--- OP Candy ---

Kids: Trick Or Treat!
Hero: Alright,here's the Candies (Give A Bunch Of Candy).
Kids: Thank you,Mister! (Running)
Hero: How cute they are…
F.Archer: Did you give them a OP Candy,accidently?
Hero: Huh?
Halloween, a day where kids are encouraged to take candy from strangers.
Stream will be live shortly with a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Took a break from spriting dinosaurs to carve a dinosaur pumpkin.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harry90