Recent content by Lunarflame

1. Lunarflame

Important Update: Elemental Dungeon Tiles DLC! READ!

@slimmmeiske2 Ah yes. Forgive me. I should have mentioned its launched from Steam. Thank you though for deducing it quickly.
  2. Lunarflame

Important Update: Elemental Dungeon Tiles DLC! READ!

Had to find out real quick how to request a refund. Hopefully they give me one. I had gotten that awhile back. >.< Edit: Nope they won't refund it, because I spent more than two hours on it. :/ So what do I do?
  3. Lunarflame

Food and other items

Wow thanks so much for that compliment.
  4. Lunarflame

OMG Monty Python and the Holy Grail! Love this movie. This scene was hilarious to me too XD.

OMG Monty Python and the Holy Grail! Love this movie. This scene was hilarious to me too XD.
  5. Lunarflame

Food and other items

These turned out so well. Hmm, Maybe I should recolor some of my old keys.
  6. Lunarflame

Food and other items

Ok I did something a bit different. I made these awhile back but for some reason I never posted it. They're raw gemstones mined from the ground with dirt still attached XD
  7. Lunarflame

Greetings to you. How have you been?

Greetings to you. How have you been?
  8. Lunarflame

Food and other items

Oh no worries, I'm not stressing over it. Thanks for the constructive criticism, I know I need it. XD
  9. Lunarflame

Food and other items

Aww but that would mean I haven't improved at all since the bottoms ones are the old versions XD
  10. Lunarflame

I'm back and ready to make pixel stuff again! <3

I'm back and ready to make pixel stuff again! <3
  11. Lunarflame

Food and other items

Ok for now its only 5 items but you tell me which one looks better to you?
  12. Lunarflame

Food and other items

Hello, ppl. How's it going? I'm back and I'm wondering if I should remake all my items now since it has been awhile and I feel like I have improved a bit, (I've been slacking here but not so on my pixelation skills) ^^; So I'd like feedback on this idea. Should I remake them or should I just...
  13. Lunarflame

Food and other items

You can use my items. Just credit me; use Ashley Bishop in your credits. Can you give me your game info in PM? I would like to keep tabs on your game and see my items being used :D.
  14. Lunarflame

Food and other items

Sorry for taking so long. I've been having a very busy few days. Gomen ne, guys. I did tho make a few food items. Ta Da! Should I outline this?
  15. Lunarflame

Food and other items

Any specific type of rice ball?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Huh, 7k downloads of my ****ty icons. That's more then I ever expected xD
User of Mv3d/ Mz3d and Rosse engine. New Resource Pack on development "Halloween Stones" . Leave ideas about what you want to see on this package. :)
SetPreview.jpg
Looking at Code abd knowing that it made sense at one time. Ugh..why did I ever stop? Well I guess it will come back to me.
Well, Blizzard... thanks for making it easy to decide what to delete to free up some hard drive space... I guess. Ugh.
So far, I've rated 5 of the games out of the 120 submitted. Competition is fierce! There are a few which I played and thought "Well, at least my submission is better than this one." but there's at least one which is far better than mine (at least by my judgement.) Trying very hard to rate games fairly and only comment when I have something constructive to say. Good luck everyone!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dulldye