LunarFlareStudios
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well, with one problem (the hurricane) over with, we now have another problem. My dad and stepmom both tested positive for COVID-19 and I'm unable to visit them anytime soon. Meanwhile, I've just posted a new video on my YouTube.
    So I might catch the edge of Hurricane Ian... I'm scared but I'm ready.
    Kanori24
    Kanori24
    I was just about to message you and see if you were prepared. Are you not evacuating?
    LunarFlareStudios
    LunarFlareStudios
    I don't have to evacuate. I'm not in the cone, so I'll just be staying indoors with canned food and bottled water. I even have a plan on how to ration my computer battery if the power goes out, and when I can I'll be sewing or painting things for my Tattletail movie.
    Anyone here already excited for Halloween, even though it's a whole month away? I already finished my costume. I'm going as Kitty FazCat from The Return to Freddy's! I also have my Helen Henny mascot outfit finished, so I might pass out candy as Helen Henny.
    Sometimes I sit and wonder what my life might be like if I lived in another state... I've lived my entire life in the state of Florida and I've only seen snow twice in my whole life. Because of that, I now want to move somewhere I will have snow every winter. I'm sure my opinions on snow would be different if I'd had it every year growing up.
    Kes
    Kes
    Ah, that makes a huge difference! I can see why you got confused. I assumed (on the basis of zero evidence) that you were from somewhere which used Farenheit. My apologies.
    Arctica
    (For the US folks: -30 C = - 22 F, and mid 30s = 86 F)
    Kanori24
    Kanori24
    I'm with you on that. If it werent' for having so many family and friends close to where I currently live, I'd find somewhere to live further up north in a jiffy.
    I don't know if you know this, but I've been trying to make a new Helen Henny costume. I receive my order of feathers on Monday, and they're going to become Helen's hair.
    For those who don't know, Helen Henny is a chicken and Chuck E Cheese's girlfriend.
    So DeviantArt is having problems... which is bad, because I'm working on some new art to post. Meanwhile, we're about to have another Florida thunderstorm...
    I go home to Gardens tomorrow. Meanwhile, we Americans are mourning a huge loss today. With it being 9/11, I'd like to take a moment to pay my respects. September 11, 2001 was the day the Twin Towers were attacked and fell. Let's all hope something like that never happens again in our lives.
    God bless America!
    I'm going to Orlando this weekend... I'll also take a picture of my Halloween costume for you guys! It's a little early but I do like cosplay year-round anyway.
    Reactions: Kanori24
    Kanori24
    Kanori24
    I always love me some Halloween. Not because it's my birthday. I just love the season, the corn mazes, everything about it. Definitely my favourite holiday. As long as no one makes me realize it's also my birthday :p
    LunarFlareStudios
    LunarFlareStudios
    Lol, imagine having your birthday on a holiday... it must be awesome. It's awful for some others though... especially Christmas birthdays.
    I hate seeing people fake disorders like Autism. I'm clinically diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome and it makes my blood boil when people pretend to have Autism for clout. Being also clinically diagnosed with PTSD, I would hate to see a TikTok of someone faking PTSD as well... but I wouldn't be surprised.
    Kanori24
    Kanori24
    Also I get a bit offended by people who portray terrets as a disorder that makes you scream profanity. I have a mild case of it, and the only tiks I get are quite words that might slip out of my mouth, or I might speak a whole phrase out loud. Sometimes I don't even know I did o_O
    HexMozart88
    HexMozart88
    Tourette's is right up there with DID as the most frequently faked and "quirkified" disorder. I'm very sorry you have to go through that.
    LunarFlareStudios
    LunarFlareStudios
    @Kanori24 @HexMozart88 Gosh, I remember seeing all sorts of people fake Tourette's and it's so obvious to me that they're faking! I don't have Tourette's but I personally know some people who do, so when I saw TicsAndRoses faking on TikTok I wanted so badly to call them out. But I don't have a TikTok... maybe that's ok though.
    Not sure how to proceed with my tornado siren assets, but they're coming along well. In the meantime, I'm working on my Christmas movie... anyone remember Tattletail?
    • Love
    Reactions: Nenen and Alador
    Kanori24
    Kanori24
    T-tornado siren assets? Might I inquire what you do with those? XD (I'm a weather nerd)
    LunarFlareStudios
    LunarFlareStudios
    @Kanori24 I'm a weather nerd too, lol. I guess they might come in handy if you're making a sort of game that involves the sirens going off, perhaps to announce some attack. I'll be doing a bunch of air raid and tornado sirens, plus a ThorGuard lightning alarm as well.
    I woke up feeling pretty creative today, so I'm doing one of my DeviantArt requests first before I work on some peculiar resources... anyone up for tornado siren tiles?
    Good news everyone! There's nothing too serious going on, it's just a strain on the joint that can be fixed with rest and physical therapy. I'm home now enjoying some lemonade soda and a good rest.
    Kanori24
    Kanori24
    YAy! You wouldn't believe how happy it makes me to read this XD
    LunarFlareStudios
    LunarFlareStudios
    @Kanori24 Yep, I'm fine. I have a check-in with the doctor in six weeks to make sure I'm recovering, and I'll need some physical therapy to help with that process, but other than that, all I need is to rest and keep taking my pain medication that was prescribed.
    Getting my MRI at 1:30 today. I can't help but remember the special moment yesterday where my dog came to visit me from heaven while I was stocking pet supplies. I never saw her, but I smelled her. And she followed me around a little before going back to heaven. Man, I miss her silly wet puppy kisses.
    Nenen
    Nenen
    Hope everything's fine! (I'm praying for you)
    LunarFlareStudios
    LunarFlareStudios
    @Nenen Thanks! Everyone was praying for me, and turns out it's a small strain that can be healed with rest and physical therapy. I think maybe my dog was delivering a blessing from God when she visited yesterday.
    I love Ginger so much... what a good girl she was! I'm glad she likes to visit me.
    Reactions: Nenen
    So I'm supposed to get an MRI tomorrow. Finally! Except I suffered through work today and the only cure was cuddling with our shelter cat and the ferrets. (I work at a pet shop.) Did you know that the ferrets at my workplace like to give "ferret kisses"? Their little tongues feel so weird, but it's so cute!
    Solr
    Solr
    Sheesh, my friend recently had to get an MRI. What's been troubling you?
    LunarFlareStudios
    LunarFlareStudios
    @Solr I've been having ongoing pain in my right knee, which also tends to lock up or just outright collapse. The urgent care says it's likely a meniscus tear, but the only way to know for sure is an MRI. I get it today at 1:30.
    So I'm hoping that I get an MRI on my knee soon, but until then, I'm on a prescription dosage of ibuprofen. It's definitely helping, but my knee is still hurting and occasionally locks up. The urgent care doctor was convinced it's a meniscus tear due to it locking, and said that if it is, I'll need surgery. :(
    gstv87
    gstv87
    obligatory "arrow to the knee" joke?
    Kanori24
    Kanori24
    Again... I feel you... I hurt my back again at work today... >.< But seriously... I really.. really sympathize with you :(
    LunarFlareStudios
    LunarFlareStudios
    @Kanori24 Yikes, looks like we both have a problem that needs fixing. Thanks for the sympathy. :)
    @gstv87 Haha, I guess joking around does make me feel better. My mom/legal guardian is trying to sort out the insurance and find a doctor, but until then, I'm still taking my meds.
    Okay... I'm injured and stuck in bed with a bad knee. And I'm only 24! I shouldn't be limping this badly, but my leg refuses to fully straighten and it hurts if I try to push it.
    At least I have my games to work on.
    • Sad
    Reactions: Kanori24
    Kanori24
    Kanori24
    Aw, I really feel this one... because something similar happened to me a few years ago. Something in my hip 'snapped' when I was running one day and I couldn't move that leg at all for a day or two. I also had no insurance, so I kinda had to figure out how to heal it on my own.
    TheRamenGirl
    TheRamenGirl
    i feel you about the insurance i don't have right now either.. The good thing is there are general hospitals that can treat for free but you need to wait 6+ hours (i am not even joking) and it has plenty of people.. (Greece)..
    LunarFlareStudios
    LunarFlareStudios
    Thanks for understanding, guys. Mom and my social worker are going to work together today to find some good insurance that will cover my x-ray.
    I'm working on a book now, based loosely on Willy's Wonderland and FNAF. The book is called Daisy Dragon's Cafe and involves a twisted secret, two creepy clowns, and a very strange animatronic built in 2019.
    Originally, the book took place in the future, but I've decided it should take place in the present as it expands on an existing AU.
    Okay, so yesterday was my birthday, and I got to have ice cream cake and watch my favorite movie (Gremlins 2). Then I realize I got Dev Log #5 of RPG Maker Unite for my birthday too! Yes, the latest dev log was posted ON MY BIRTHDAY! What a present!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

just gonna leave this here... if ya know ya know...
:kaoswt2:
1665097246742.png
BCj
So I went to Alladin the musical, for the first time since I lost my sight. Was very stressed as I wasn't sure I could see it well. But I saw most of it sitting on row 2! Which is great. So I just booked 4 more musicals for 2023 :D
DamageEvil_7.png added!
index.php

Trying to pixel a stone and feeling like I forgot how to do pixel art in itself.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
S4ULEX