Last Activity:
Sep 21, 2019
Birthday:
Jul 29, 1998 (Age: 21)
Home Page:

Share This Page

LunarFlareStudios

Villager, Female, 21

Well guess what. I got VX Ace for $14 during another sale! And posted this 1-2 months later. Sep 9, 2019

LunarFlareStudios was last seen:
Sep 21, 2019
    1. LunarFlareStudios
      LunarFlareStudios
      Well guess what. I got VX Ace for $14 during another sale! And posted this 1-2 months later.
    2. LunarFlareStudios
      LunarFlareStudios
      Well... I missed the sale. But I'm trying to get it still.
      1. bgillisp
        bgillisp
        If it makes you feel better today I realized a DLC had a file I needed...one day after the sale ended on Steam. Bought it anyways, but still...
        Jul 11, 2019
      2. LunarFlareStudios
        LunarFlareStudios
        Well guess what? I might get VXA for my birthday!
        Jul 11, 2019
    3. LunarFlareStudios
      LunarFlareStudios
      It is storming outside my apartment. And I mean STORMING. Now's a good time to test out VX Ace before I buy it next week...
      1. Golden Unicorn Gaming and cabfe like this.
    4. LunarFlareStudios
      LunarFlareStudios
      Does anyone know how long the VX Ace trial lasts? I just want to make sure it works on my laptop. I'm running Windows 10 btw.
      1. Seacliff
        Seacliff
        30 days. However, if you don't mind abiding by other limitations before getting the full version, there's VX Ace Lite which doesn't expire.
        Jun 19, 2019
      2. bgillisp
        bgillisp
        Note that Lite restricts you to 10 events a map, and you can't edit scripts. I think you are restricted to 10 maps too.
        Jun 19, 2019
      3. Seacliff
        Seacliff
        @bgillisp Well, if it's just for testing to see how it runs on personal hardware. I don't think either matter.
        Jun 19, 2019
    5. LunarFlareStudios
      LunarFlareStudios
      Mom just told me I can get VX Ace during the Steam sale because I have an A in my class with two weeks left. I worked hard for this!
      1. Hyouryuu-Na
        Hyouryuu-Na
        Congrats! Use it well to make great games. Good luck ^^
        Jun 10, 2019
        Marsigne likes this.
      2. LunarFlareStudios
        LunarFlareStudios
        @Hyouryuu-Na Thanks! I have big plans for it. I already have MV but wanted VX Ace for a less complex game I am designing.
        Jun 10, 2019
      3. Kes
        Kes
        Congratulations! And as an aside, Ace can make some very complex games if you want it to.
        Jun 10, 2019
        MushroomCake28 and Marsigne like this.
    6. LunarFlareStudios
      LunarFlareStudios
      OMG... Mom says there's a chance of me getting both VX Ace and another software I want for my birthday if I do well in my college course!
      1. View previous comments...
      2. MushroomCake28
        MushroomCake28
        Nice! My suggestion would be to try to convince your mom to buy the RPG Maker softwares during the steam sale (June 25 to July 9 I think). During that sale, you can get the RPG Maker softwares at 75% off.
        Jun 8, 2019
        Marsigne and LunarFlareStudios like this.
      3. LunarFlareStudios
        LunarFlareStudios
        @MushroomCake28 I asked her, she said it was a go during the sale! She knows game developing is a passion of mine and she also told me I have an A in my college course as of now!
        Jun 10, 2019
        Marsigne and MushroomCake28 like this.
      4. Marsigne
        Marsigne
        Hope you enjoy it. :)
        Jun 10, 2019
    7. LunarFlareStudios
      LunarFlareStudios
      Oh... dare I say it? I might make a game in VX Ace while I have it. And not just the trial. You have to actually buy it to get the license.
      1. Mystic_Enigma
        Mystic_Enigma
        Oddly enough I bought VX Ave before I got MV. But Ever since I got the latter, the former remained untouched...
        Jun 1, 2019
        LunarFlareStudios likes this.
      2. LunarFlareStudios
        LunarFlareStudios
        True, but the OST is so much better in Ace. I plan to use both of them depending on how complicated I want a game to be. In fact, my first horror game might end up being in VX Ace.
        Jun 1, 2019
    8. LunarFlareStudios
      LunarFlareStudios
      I miss the sounds for VX Ace, especially the battle music. Too bad you have to own VXA to use its assets. Maybe I'll get a job and buy it...
      1. SolonWise likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Johnboy
        Johnboy
        Watch for humble bundle sales on RPGmaker stuff. I picked up VXace, plus a ton of DLC for less than $10.
        Jun 1, 2019
      4. LunarFlareStudios
        LunarFlareStudios
        Thank you all for your advice! And I'm likely getting VX Ace for my birthday in July, according to my mom (I live with her right now)
        Jun 1, 2019
      5. SolonWise
        SolonWise
        I'd buy the MV in the last sale. Maybe in the next one I will buy ACE, but I'm from Brazil, and maybe here, it wont not be as cheap as I wish.
        Jun 1, 2019
    9. LunarFlareStudios
      LunarFlareStudios
      Yeaaah… I'm not here often. But if you're interested, I am working on a multiverse fangame called "Rivalry".
    10. LunarFlareStudios
      LunarFlareStudios
      Holy popsicles, have I been busy! I'm just searching for assets right now, lol.
    11. LunarFlareStudios
      LunarFlareStudios
      Feeling peppy as always!
      1. The Stranger likes this.
      2. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        I really like that word. Peppy. Sounds cute. Sorry, no idea why I felt the need to tell you that. lol.
        Mar 4, 2019
      3. LunarFlareStudios
        LunarFlareStudios
        @The Stranger It's okay! I like the word "peppy" for that very reason. Being cute is my specialty! After all, it brings smiles.
        Mar 6, 2019
        The Stranger likes this.
      4. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        Cute things are my biggest weakness. Love it so, so muchlies! Sounds like we'll get on like a house on fire. :)
        Mar 6, 2019
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 29, 1998 (Age: 21)
    Home Page:
    https://www.deviantart.com/lunarflarestudios/
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Interests:
    Gaming, art, music, animation
    I'm the essence of everything positive, an awesome gamer and developer, a budding filmmaker... so much about me! I did have another account here before, but I was younger back then, and I stopped using it because it got hacked. Also, I hate Cuphead with an undying passion. Must be because I'm the ultimate Bendy fangirl... nobody mess with my yo-kai!
    My latest project is likely to be my best ever. I may be an amateur, but thankfully I have this forum of awesome people to help me along! Even though I'm pretty good with art, sometimes I need a little help. In addition to my experience with Photoshop and GIMP, I'm taking a degree in animation. Game developing is just something else I enjoy, and I might eventually take a degree in that too. Anyway, I've left a link to my DeviantArt here on my page, so feel free to give it a look!

Signature

The life of a girl with PTSD is tough. You never know what will trigger you. Anything can remind you of that awful past. But I've found a perfect way to counter the stress: play video games. Or better yet, make them.
    "Rainbows won't light up the sky unless you let it rain!" -Autumn Blaze, MLP G4