LunarFlareStudios
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I have a job interview at Panera Bread today... I have experience in POS and customer service, and I love Panera's food (and food in general), so this is a perfect job for me. The interview is at 3pm today, and after that I just have to wait and see if I get the job. If I do, I probably will have less time on the forum or to work on games.
    After a quick class, I went to the local water park and had a lot of fun! It's been a long time since I got to swim, and I even went on my favorite water slides. Some were closed to keep with social distancing rules, but I was still able to enjoy it. Even though I now have a blister on each foot from walking on hot concrete between rides.
    More below
    LunarFlareStudios
    LunarFlareStudios
    I also found a baby vulture on the ground while walking to one ride. Apparently it had fallen from its nest and didn't know how to fly. I immediately went to one of the staff members and they came to get it. They scooped it up gently and took it to a place that would rehabilitate it. I told my mom and she was happy I saved yet another innocent creature! I'm proud of myself too--that comes first.
    Don't know where to put this, so I'm asking here. Does Visual Novel maker require Live2D? I don't know if I'm willing to get both unless it's required.
    Reactions: Bendyizzt
    PixeLockeT
    PixeLockeT
    Not that I know of? It just supports Live2D models if that's what you want to use. But I don't think it requires it. (my friend uses VNM)
    slimmmeiske2
    slimmmeiske2
    It's not required. Source: I've used VNM and I don't own Live2D.
    LunarFlareStudios
    LunarFlareStudios
    Thanks guys! Really helps knowing I don't have to pay extra for Live2D just to make a program work.
    I can't believe I was duped for so long. "Ink Chronicles" is a big joke and I didn't know it until last night. I vented on my DeviantArt for thirty minutes before finally being able to sleep... well, that leaves room for my screenplay again. Besides, nothing a Reese's Egg can't fix. Happy Easter BTW!
    HOLY STINKING MOLY! Bendy is getting a streaming series! I have to see this!
    As my Bendy plush reaches the final stage, my PTSD flashbacks suddenly return. I'm planning to get Visual Novel Maker and turn my past into a game so others can see what exactly goes on in my head. Inside Out isn't enough to do my thoughts and memories justice... sometimes I don't know what I feel. And sometimes it's just too scary.
    Holy stink, I've been away for a long time! Well, uh, it's because of college... and trying to fix a few problems. The pictures on the forum are working again, though, so I'm resuming my search for resources and bases to build on.
    Also, life size Bendy gen 2 is almost finished! I need to finish his vest and paint on his details, but that won't take long.
    I decided that Twilight and Sunset are two of the captured princesses, and then we have the Mother of the Ponyverse, Half Moon, and the Father of the Ponyverse, Sunspot. These two created the Equine Realms and are the parents of Galaxia. Cosmos' parents are still in the works and will not appear in Shadowstar's first game.
    So, uh... I can't load previews on the forum. Thus I can't download any resources because I can't look at them.
    Bendyizzt
    Bendyizzt
    Hm...
    Shaz
    Shaz
    do you have any kind of popup blocker installed? Things like uBlock Origin also sometimes stop me from viewing some content on pages (not necessarily here, but I've found it to prevent some images and links from loading)
    LunarFlareStudios
    LunarFlareStudios
    @Shaz No, no popup blockers. Although I do use Safari to view the site, does that affect anything?
    You know how cartoons like Mickey Mouse get kid shows? Well, I imagine Bendy would have one too if he were real... so I made one. "Bendy's Magic Garden" is a show where three children wander into a mysterious garden and meet Bendy, and they start having some unusual adventures in the garden. Bendy tells them that can visit anytime, and the magic begins.
    Bendyizzt
    Bendyizzt
    Actually, there are short animations of Bendy, if you search 'Bendy cartoon shorts' [on google] there will be some [they are black and white tho]
    LunarFlareStudios
    LunarFlareStudios
    @Bendyizzt I know, I've seen them! I'm talking about shows aimed directly at kids.
    I'm back in Gardens, and my room got a makeover in preparation for the apartment check. We're moving in June, and I'm finally getting my own apartment! Can't wait to move in... I'll have more room to craft plushies and finish Gen 2 of my life-size Bendy plush (full-color) and a space to create the upcoming plush series!
    • Wow
    Reactions: Quexp and Bendyizzt
    Bendyizzt
    Bendyizzt
    I think I confused you [sorry, I was not very specific] but these two are in 'Forgotten Eclipse' [My game]
    LunarFlareStudios
    LunarFlareStudios
    @Bendyizzt Ah, I see. I don't have enough expertise to make characters like that, unfortunately. So far I can only make cartoons. And in case you wanted to know, I'm working on a custom plush of my OC Hado which will be specifically used for a fan fiction teaser.
    Bendyizzt
    Bendyizzt
    Ok, that fine
    CONFIRMED! Reformed Susie and Alti-Bendy (Reformed Ink Bendy) are now in Fandom Scouts. As for FNAF characters, the JOLLY fan game characters are in. And I'm making a FULL game based on the "Bunny Call" story from Fazbear Frights... I heard it on YouTube, and it's awesome!
    Want a Ralpho sprite? No probs! I'm posting it with my FNAF sprites!
    So I worked a bit on Fandom Scouts last night and I am experimenting with a custom RTP/recolor tileset. Jolly's Fantasy World is in Fandom Scouts, since it's a FNAF fan game I'm very fond of, and the indoor ruins contain trees at one point, after you fall through the ground and enter the lower floor. (yes that is a nod to BATIM CH1.)
    So I just got back from SeaWorld and I'm back to working on my game. I'm stuck on Shadowstar, mainly due to needing two more princesses... I have all the canon and toy princesses, plus Sunset Shimmer just for kicks. I decided not to include Cadence since this isn't in that era. But... I'm going to have to design two OCs now.
    I'm on YouTube moderating for an America's Funniest Home Videos livestream. They love having me there and I know spam when I see it. Tonight I had to put 3 different people in time out due to them spamming random letters. Nobody else could chat with their messages in the way!
    Bendyizzt
    Bendyizzt
    That's nice that they love you there, I know they won't for me, I'm hard to make laugh
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Time to wear a new face again...

Should keep things interesting huh? @EpicFILE :p
unknown.png

Been feeling that my characters spent too much time exploring caves, so I figured it was time to explore abandoned keeps instead.
Did you had some minor hitches with RMMZ? Come report to my topic where I did the same! [Just another rant from a RM veteran + Suggestions and Solutions] All opinions are welcome!
Squashing some bugs before releasing plugin :LZScool:The testing phase is taking more time than what I expected...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
indecisivesidekick