LunarFlareStudios
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well, I now have a job! I'll be working at Pet Supermarket, mostly doing cashier work, caring for the animals, and helping customers. Occasionally I'll have to help unload the trucks... and funny story, one of the trucks got lost on my first day and ended up at Dollar Tree.
    Has anyone played Dark Deception Chapter 4 yet? I can't since I have a Mac and DD is Windows only, but the gameplays look epic! And there's quite a twist... not spoiling!
    Reactions: dreamfall887
    dreamfall887
    dreamfall887
    LunarFlareStudios
    LunarFlareStudios
    @dreamfall887 It's about a man who has to go through nightmares to collect the pieces of a magic ring that will grant him his heart's desire. It's kind of like a 3D Pacman style game, but it's with monsters and you're collecting Soul Shards. Collect all the shards in every zone, and you'll collect the ring piece, fight a boss, and escape.
    LunarFlareStudios
    LunarFlareStudios
    @dreamfall887 And yes, I do recommend it! If you're able to handle creepy monsters.
    How has this place been dead quiet since after I posted about Deltarune? That's the only post that people are reacting to now... will you please read my other statuses?
    I might not participate in the Boss Battle contest after all... I have more important things to do, like Wishful Wanda. And of course the Dark Deception spinoff I plan to pitch, Demon Slayer.
    So Deltarune Chapter 2 is supposed to release today... if it's out already, has anyone played it? And I can't because I have a stinking Mac and not a Windows PC.
    The only thing that matters to me right now is that we have 14 days until Dark Deception Chapter 4 releases. In the meantime, Malak is vacationing here at my place. Drew this on the 12th and Vince actually liked it on Twitter.
    Reactions: dreamfall887
    dreamfall887
    dreamfall887
    I have never heard of Dark Deception, the pictures on chapter 4's steam page kind of reminded me of the FNAF games. Would you recomend the game?
    Sigh... another one of those Florida thunderstorms. I have lived in Florida my whole life and I'm getting sick of the sunshine and storms. I want some stinking snow.
    Obviously I know lots of people are the opposite. But the thing is, I only experienced snow twice in my whole life. And I'm 23.
    Misery
    Misery
    The soft sound when stepping on it is nice, but the dangerous ice it leaves behind...
    LunarFlareStudios
    LunarFlareStudios
    @Misery Anything's better than 24/7 sweltering heat. I don't like driving at all anyway... I literally walk everywhere or ride a bike in good weather. People tell me Denver is a cool place, but I'm doing more research on life there. I need to find a place I could live in for a long time without having to move too much.
    Around sunset last night I was taking a walk near my community and someone actually pulled over to "give me a lift". I said no and backed away and he drove off. I mean, I didn't know that guy, why trust him?
    I'm used to encountering weird people. There are tons of pickup artists where I live, but this is the first time encountering a potential kidnapper. Obviously I went straight home and locked up.
    TheGentlemanLoser
    TheGentlemanLoser
    I think you probably made the prudent call, but that said it's far more likely than not this person was just trying to be friendly and helpful. I hope you were at least polite. Based on what you said this wasn't like...some attack you narrowly avoided/survived (like for instance what dreamfall just described).
    TheGentlemanLoser
    TheGentlemanLoser
    LunarFlareStudios
    LunarFlareStudios
    @dreamfall887 I don't understand how that still works sometimes, especially on kids. It's an old trick and people still use it, I see it on the news.
    @TheGentlemanLoser Let me mention I was near my community, on a fairly busy road. It's not a normal place to give someone a lift at random. That's why I instinctively refused.
    Sorry for the long time off, peeps! I had a lot on my hands, including the world's WORST stomach flu. Feeling ok now, but as I was walking yesterday to get my wiggles out, I twisted my ankle so hard that the agony wiped out my sanity. It's still sore today, and I'm still limping... but at least the stomach flu is gone.
    So I got a TV from my stepdad today, and I was FINALLY able to hook up my old Wii to it! Now I can play all my favorite games from the good old days of childhood... well, actually, that was around the time of the bullying, so maybe now I can enjoy them genuinely. I had tons of Just Dance games... now I'm hoping to get Rabbids Go Home and try it out. Gotta budget first though.
    I'm prioritizing a PC as my Christmas gift over the PS5. I have other 32-bit programs on my MacBook and soon Mac OS will only support 64-bit programs. Besides, I do want to have the full cast of TTS voices for my Microsoft Sam videos.
    I'm really bummed... macOS Big Sur 11.0 will mark the end of MV's compatibility with Macintosh. I'm backing up my game on Google Drive so I can just buy a Windows PC and work on it there. But until I do get that PC, Fandom Scouts is officially delayed.
    Storyteller-Hero
    Storyteller-Hero
    You don't have to upgrade your OS or get a PC if you just want to be able to use MV on your Mac to make a game.
    LunarFlareStudios
    LunarFlareStudios
    @Storyteller-Hero Unfortunately, other software I have requires me to keep updating Mac OS.
    I'm sitting here, listening to a Reddit podcast, and I happened to remember the days when Dad and I watched Call of the Wildman and Finding Bigfoot together while eating hot pizza and pretzel M&Ms. Those were the days...
    In the meantime, I'm drawing frames for an anime called "Suki-Suni and Saibaneko". My own idea--three girls and a digital cat fighting cyber demons!
    Lolz... I finally got my hands on my favorite ice cream. They've been out for almost two weeks now.
    On Tuesday I found out that the "hacker" trying to get into my account... was my dad. He was trying to put some money in my account and accidentally used an old password! Lol, glad he called me... I know him well and he'd never mess with my account except to give me some money to pay bills (until I get a job of course). I mean, he's my dad. He has my new info now.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    he shouldn't need to "get into" your account to put money into it. He should be able to do it from his own account just by an electronic transfer (or if you prefer the old-fashioned way, asking the tellers to transfer from his account to yours)
    LunarFlareStudios
    LunarFlareStudios
    @Shaz He knows that. He probably just likes checking the balance before transferring money. Should have been more specific. I mean, he could just call me and have me tell him.
    Whoa. One of my accounts was locked due to too many incorrect password attempts in a row... now I'm on hold with their customer service to report that I might have someone trying to get into my account. Good thing I change my passwords regularly! And they're all top secret, so nobody ask for one or I'll straight up report them.
    • Sad
    Reactions: RachelTheSeeker
    Zeriab
    Zeriab
    I have tried getting an account locked because I had forgotten to update the new password on the associated phone app which in turn kept spamming the old password until it exhausted all the attempts
    LunarFlareStudios
    LunarFlareStudios
    Eesh... I hate that.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I'm having toooo much fun designing the new MP (Mental Psyche) system. I've only worked it out for enemies so far, but it's fun to stun them, then go after their MP and delete them instead to farm for better item drops.
anyone know of a place I can promote my game? sorta like game awards but for indie devs, like a place where I can drop a trailer and like stir up some hype
Doing RPG Maker News for 17th October 2021

That moment when you came up with a very good game title, but when you searched it, it has already been used... T.T
Crazy week. My anxiety decides to go nutz. Worse thing about it is that it causes me to lose focus on my work. I was able to leave early one day and take a nap. Seemed to help. How is everyone? Boosters coming soon here. Get my life back on track again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AusterFan420