LunarFlareStudios
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So, uh... where's the RPG Maker MZ update with the MV animation system? Is there a release date confirmed?
    Also I'm kind of brave enough to admit this. I... I have a crush on Sephiroth.
    Please don't call me anything offensive. I'm naturally crazy.
    FirestormNeos
    FirestormNeos
    "having a crush on Sephiroth" seems quite common among people attracted to men. that's not exactly worth mockery, tbh.

that'd be like someone making fun of you for drinking coca-cola: just comes off as petty.
    BK-tdm
    BK-tdm
    I have a crush on Tifa AND Cloud... and most of the FF aesthethic from 7 onwards to be honest :kaoswt2:

And yeah, MZ animation sheets when :kaoangry:
    AeroPergold
    AeroPergold
    Yeah I'm pumped for the new update especially if they update Effeseeker to Version 69.420 in order to anticipate a bug from 17 years into the future also this is what I think about your Sephiroth crush:

I'm listening to iiluminaughtii talking about the secrets behind shady businesses and scams. Meanwhile I'm writing a fanfic about Sephiroth from FF7, one specifically for my stepmom. I'll get to give it to her, too, because my boss said I could take the holidays off! Dec. 22-27 I will be in Orlando, and maybe Fort Myers too, visiting my dad and stepmom!
    Yesterday my doctor told me my throat was pre-cancer from acid reflux. I'm scared, but my fans are praying for me and I'm taking my medication to keep it from becoming full-on throat cancer. My stomach is okay, but my esophagus is not... I don't want to lose my beautiful singing voice!
    Sharm
    Sharm
    I have acid reflux, I take pills, removed some things from my diet, and use a wedge pillow to sleep at an incline. It all helps a little.
    LunarFlareStudios
    LunarFlareStudios
    Thanks for all the support, guys! I didn't want to reveal this at first since it was a hard truth to take, but thankfully we caught it early on and have a chance to prevent it! As for @Sharm , I already sleep with a wedge pillow, and my doctor put me on a no-acid diet. So no orange juice for a while. 1/2
    LunarFlareStudios
    LunarFlareStudios
    Meanwhile, I did some research and found out that, if it does evolve into full-on cancer, it'll probably just be in stage I, meaning it can be treated with radiation therapy. I'd hate to lose my beautiful golden hair to chemo, but if it's needed I'm willing to sacrifice it. I already have cancer patients in my AU too, btw. One of them being a friend of my sona.
    So I had my first day back at work today, and it was really fun! Someone adopted a parakeet, and I got to bag my first bag of crickets for a reptile owner. For those unaware, I work at a non-breeding pet shop. All our cats are shelter cats, and we don't sell dogs (but supply dog products). We're partnered with a shelter.
    I kind of need to put this out there for those who don't know. I am on the Autism spectrum, particularly the high-functioning end. Specifically, Asperger's Syndrome. It can be tough to follow directions that others can follow easily. Sometimes I need a little extra help to unleash my full potential. But once I get going, I can't stop.
    LunarFlareStudios
    LunarFlareStudios
    Then he just went and married another guy, which goes against Christian beliefs, so who was he to tell me God's opinion of me if he went against his word? I don't know if you guys are religious or anything but I'm somewhat religious, especially now that I found out I'm pre-cancer.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    I'm religious and he wasn't being very Christian when he said that. Everything I've ever read in the Bible points to God giving extra care to people who are disabled, He definitely loves you. Sadly, believing that illness or disability is a punishment from God is a surprisingly common belief. I think some people just like putting others down and finding any excuse to do it.
    LunarFlareStudios
    LunarFlareStudios
    @Sharm I feel like my Asperger's is actually a gift, considering how I'm so creative and smart. God has been with me through everything, be it illness, stress, or bullying. I've even prayed for the bully, asking God to show him the right way. It's the least I can do.
    I must, at once, find out when RMMZ 1.4 comes out. I want it so bad! I'm so hyped for the return of Frame Animations! It's what I was using for Fandom Scouts and Effekseer wasn't working well when it came to the FNAF World assets, since the perspective always changes a bit each time.
    ATT_Turan
    ATT_Turan
    To be completely fair, you can still use all of those in MZ. It's not doable in the editor (until the patch), but you're not completely disallowed from using it in your game.
    BK-tdm
    BK-tdm
    The unfair part is making the use of those assets cumbersome, i actually didnt switch to MZ cause i make and use frame by frame animations to do things normal eventing and character sheets cant do due to frame limits :kaoswt2:
    LunarFlareStudios
    LunarFlareStudios
    @BK-tdm The only reason I got MZ is because I wanted the particle animations for other projects of mine. Then MV stopped support for Mac and I can't use it now, so I'm stuck with MZ. Thankfully the patch will come out soon (hopefully) and I can resume work on Fandom Scouts.
    • Wow
    Reactions: BK-tdm
    No doubt I'm excited to finally return to work this coming Wednesday! I'm sure everyone at Pet Supermarket will be glad to have me back. The paycheck for next week should be enough to let me buy the Christmas tree I want--I'm setting up early so I can film my Christmas special. Who remembers Tattletail?
    I actually heard about the next MZ update coming out, where you can pick between the old frame-by-frame animation style and the new Effekseer animations. Anyone excited?
    I know I'm HYPED! Fandom Scouts can continue!
    So I'm out of the hospital and working on my games again. Thankfully I'm finally on the road to recovery... but no chocolate for a while. :(
    In the meantime, I'm designing more sprites for Wishful Wanda. Even doing a few for a sequel!
    I was listening to songs by Chuck E Cheese's voice actor (Jaret Reddick from Bowling for Soup) when the meds I was taking for my stomach virus apparently stopped working. I can't take my next dose until morning, but it's no use anyway. I'm officially sick again. Of course, I'll definitely take the next dose either way, but it's useless now.
    Been sick with a stomach virus for seven days now. Not going to work tomorrow because I'm still contagious according to my doctor.
    • Sad
    Reactions: dreamfall887
    LunarFlareStudios
    LunarFlareStudios
    @dreamfall887 It's definitely helping, and even though I'll be contagious until the symptoms are gone, the good thing is that I'm able to spend time on my Chuck E Cheese redesign. I don't know if you ever went as a kid or if you even have one where you live, but I'm working on a new design and bringing back old characters.
    dreamfall887
    dreamfall887
    @LunarFlareStudios No, there's no Chuck E Cheese where I live (I live in the UK). I'm glad you have something to do to take your mind off your stomach virus. :) I have just been mostly watching random videos on youtube to pass the time.
    LunarFlareStudios
    LunarFlareStudios
    @dreamfall887 Yeah, I know there's Chuck E Cheese in Australia (it's called Charlie Cheese there) but I honestly have never seen any word of UK locations in the community and now I know why. If you ever make it to America it's a worthy stop for animatronic fans, especially since I'm bringing them back in my concept (some places removed them).
    Well, I now have a job! I'll be working at Pet Supermarket, mostly doing cashier work, caring for the animals, and helping customers. Occasionally I'll have to help unload the trucks... and funny story, one of the trucks got lost on my first day and ended up at Dollar Tree.
    Has anyone played Dark Deception Chapter 4 yet? I can't since I have a Mac and DD is Windows only, but the gameplays look epic! And there's quite a twist... not spoiling!
    Reactions: dreamfall887
    dreamfall887
    dreamfall887
    LunarFlareStudios
    LunarFlareStudios
    @dreamfall887 It's about a man who has to go through nightmares to collect the pieces of a magic ring that will grant him his heart's desire. It's kind of like a 3D Pacman style game, but it's with monsters and you're collecting Soul Shards. Collect all the shards in every zone, and you'll collect the ring piece, fight a boss, and escape.
    LunarFlareStudios
    LunarFlareStudios
    @dreamfall887 And yes, I do recommend it! If you're able to handle creepy monsters.
    How has this place been dead quiet since after I posted about Deltarune? That's the only post that people are reacting to now... will you please read my other statuses?
    I might not participate in the Boss Battle contest after all... I have more important things to do, like Wishful Wanda. And of course the Dark Deception spinoff I plan to pitch, Demon Slayer.
    So Deltarune Chapter 2 is supposed to release today... if it's out already, has anyone played it? And I can't because I have a stinking Mac and not a Windows PC.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Doing RPG Maker News for 26th Nov to 2nd Dec (2021)

"Yeah. It's been a rough road lately. But that's the thing about the Rangers. It doesn't matter how hard it gets, or how many of them fall. They never stop fighting. The Rangers NEVER stop fighting".

Angela Deth, you are a hero of mine. Sorry for my first run of Wasteland 3.
We must press on. For all those we couldn't save. For all those we might yet save.
FirestormNeos wrote on DarkPlasmaBall's profile.
asking this here instead of the thread in question to avoid derailing it, but I'm curious; is there a particular reason you'd include a "Terms of Use" for an RPG Maker game? Like, are there multiplayer features for the game you're working on?
The holidays are upon us! Everyone search for safety from the grocery store music!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
littlezotz