LunarFlareStudios
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sigh... to have some variety in this weather. More than just sun and rain and wind and thunder.
    In the meantime, I've discovered that I'm slowly becoming fatigued from the many sleepless nights my neighbors cause. Or at least their dogs. Always barking at something.
    I might need a day to just sleep and recharge.
    Storyteller-Hero
    Storyteller-Hero
    MORGAN FREEMAN: The next day, a meteor crashed into their home.
    Florida people: who's in the same situation as me, where you've spent your whole life in Florida and you're tired of it? I only saw real snow twice in my whole life and I'm angry because there's barely any variety. I want to live in Denver or somewhere else where I can have all four seasons.
    Storyteller-Hero
    Storyteller-Hero
    I'm not a Florida person but it's seasonal mosquitos that keep me from considering any place too warm like Florida for my golden years. Slightly on the cold side but not too cold imo is just right.
    LunarFlareStudios
    LunarFlareStudios
    I guess all I want is a little variety in where I live and what it's like.
    zzmmorgan
    zzmmorgan
    The mosquitoes here aren't truly seasonal - more like perennial.... LOL
    And out in Myakka it takes anti-aircraft guns to take them down........
    I got the pack! I'm working on recoloring it into the evil version (no, I will NOT share it, the rules said so) and it will be seen in one of the nightmares in Fandom Scouts!
    In the meantime, I'm working on a Lolbit costume with a working jaw. This will first be used for Fandom Scouts teasers, but later for cosplay events!
    But now I'm sick...
    Dad gave me $100 for Christmas and I've decided to buy a huge tileset pack with it! After work today, of course.
    Orlando was fun too, since I got to see my stepmom and her cat Mia! And Mia was really happy to see me. She gave me her tiny little meow as usual!
    Anyway, I'm going back to bed.
    Four days left until my Christmas break begins! Meanwhile I'm searching for some cool MZ resources to add to the roster... wonder who's joining the art credits today?
    Reactions: Quexp
    Quexp
    Quexp
    Avery, Starbird Resources, WaywardMartian, Tonbi, JoePal, and Hiiddenon have been sharing stuff lately.
    To my fanbase, the Peeps, I hope you guys brought some popcorn... because FNAF Security Breach released today, and in honor of that I've decided that Wishful Wanda 2 will involve the BFDI animatronics coming to life! So now, besides twisted living mascot suits, we've got twisted animatronics to battle as well! It's just one room, but Two has other tricks too.
    Thanks to RMMZ 1.4.0, Fandom Scouts is back in progress! Can Mangle find the missing Glamrock Crowns and get all her friends upgraded with their new powers... before Malak absorbs their powers for himself?
    He's hidden the crowns around the City of Dreams, and even messed with the minds of other creatures. Join Mangle, Bendy, Frisk, and Cuphead in a crazy FNAF World spinoff!
    The party was great, but now I have an awful stress headache. I am in bed right now after a terrible night of a throbbing head... thankfully I was able to sleep. Because of my stomach ulcer I have to be careful with the Motrin, but I do take it whenever the headache gets too bad. EDIT: Fandom Scouts is finally in the works! Update 1.4.0 is out and I got it!
    Well, I've got a party tomorrow, and my friends are coming over. I wanted to work a bit on the Fandom Scouts assets so I can be ready when that update arrives... in other news, Pizza Time Horror is getting a second teaser, and it shows Cabaret Helen's last performance before the location closed.
    Also who used to be scared of Chuck E as a kid? I was! Now I love him!
    I created the first teaser for my game! I decided to make an animation of Cabaret Helen advertising the Pizza Time Theater, set to an actual radio commercial. But this is no ordinary advertisement...
    Jiggykoopbob
    Jiggykoopbob
    Sorry if this seems weird to ask, But do any of the animatronics in this game move around because they are possessed by a ghost or demon Five Nights At Freddy's style?
    LunarFlareStudios
    LunarFlareStudios
    @Jiggykoopbob Cabaret Helen does, she's supposedly possessed by the spirit of a serial killer shot by police after hours. He was dragging kids to the place after close and turning on a "special show" from Helen. However, the manager found his tape, and he was lured to his doom. However, he used black magic to live on inside Helen, like in Willy's Wonderland.
    LunarFlareStudios
    LunarFlareStudios
    @RachelTheSeeker Thanks! I'm taking a degree in digital animation and decided to put my skills to work.
    Ladies and gentlepeeps, I'm working on a Chuck E Cheese horror game! Did you know that in the 80's, in the Pizza Time Theater, Helen Henny was a separate character who performed in a separate room called the Cabaret? She was one of the possible guest stars there, and she was a Hollywood star at the time. But this particular unit seems to have a dark secret...
    So, uh... where's the RPG Maker MZ update with the MV animation system? Is there a release date confirmed?
    Also I'm kind of brave enough to admit this. I... I have a crush on Sephiroth.
    Please don't call me anything offensive. I'm naturally crazy.
    BK-tdm
    BK-tdm
    I have a crush on Tifa AND Cloud... and most of the FF aesthethic from 7 onwards to be honest :kaoswt2:

And yeah, MZ animation sheets when :kaoangry:
    AeroPergold
    AeroPergold
    Yeah I'm pumped for the new update especially if they update Effeseeker to Version 69.420 in order to anticipate a bug from 17 years into the future also this is what I think about your Sephiroth crush:

LunarFlareStudios
    LunarFlareStudios
    Thanks for understanding, guys. Also I hope the MZ update comes soon, because I'm hyped to resume work on Fandom Scouts!
    I'm listening to iiluminaughtii talking about the secrets behind shady businesses and scams. Meanwhile I'm writing a fanfic about Sephiroth from FF7, one specifically for my stepmom. I'll get to give it to her, too, because my boss said I could take the holidays off! Dec. 22-27 I will be in Orlando, and maybe Fort Myers too, visiting my dad and stepmom!
    Yesterday my doctor told me my throat was pre-cancer from acid reflux. I'm scared, but my fans are praying for me and I'm taking my medication to keep it from becoming full-on throat cancer. My stomach is okay, but my esophagus is not... I don't want to lose my beautiful singing voice!
    Sharm
    Sharm
    I have acid reflux, I take pills, removed some things from my diet, and use a wedge pillow to sleep at an incline. It all helps a little.
    LunarFlareStudios
    LunarFlareStudios
    Thanks for all the support, guys! I didn't want to reveal this at first since it was a hard truth to take, but thankfully we caught it early on and have a chance to prevent it! As for @Sharm , I already sleep with a wedge pillow, and my doctor put me on a no-acid diet. So no orange juice for a while. 1/2
    LunarFlareStudios
    LunarFlareStudios
    Meanwhile, I did some research and found out that, if it does evolve into full-on cancer, it'll probably just be in stage I, meaning it can be treated with radiation therapy. I'd hate to lose my beautiful golden hair to chemo, but if it's needed I'm willing to sacrifice it. I already have cancer patients in my AU too, btw. One of them being a friend of my sona.
    So I had my first day back at work today, and it was really fun! Someone adopted a parakeet, and I got to bag my first bag of crickets for a reptile owner. For those unaware, I work at a non-breeding pet shop. All our cats are shelter cats, and we don't sell dogs (but supply dog products). We're partnered with a shelter.
    I kind of need to put this out there for those who don't know. I am on the Autism spectrum, particularly the high-functioning end. Specifically, Asperger's Syndrome. It can be tough to follow directions that others can follow easily. Sometimes I need a little extra help to unleash my full potential. But once I get going, I can't stop.
    LunarFlareStudios
    LunarFlareStudios
    Then he just went and married another guy, which goes against Christian beliefs, so who was he to tell me God's opinion of me if he went against his word? I don't know if you guys are religious or anything but I'm somewhat religious, especially now that I found out I'm pre-cancer.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    I'm religious and he wasn't being very Christian when he said that. Everything I've ever read in the Bible points to God giving extra care to people who are disabled, He definitely loves you. Sadly, believing that illness or disability is a punishment from God is a surprisingly common belief. I think some people just like putting others down and finding any excuse to do it.
    LunarFlareStudios
    LunarFlareStudios
    @Sharm I feel like my Asperger's is actually a gift, considering how I'm so creative and smart. God has been with me through everything, be it illness, stress, or bullying. I've even prayed for the bully, asking God to show him the right way. It's the least I can do.
    I must, at once, find out when RMMZ 1.4 comes out. I want it so bad! I'm so hyped for the return of Frame Animations! It's what I was using for Fandom Scouts and Effekseer wasn't working well when it came to the FNAF World assets, since the perspective always changes a bit each time.
    ATT_Turan
    ATT_Turan
    To be completely fair, you can still use all of those in MZ. It's not doable in the editor (until the patch), but you're not completely disallowed from using it in your game.
    BK-tdm
    BK-tdm
    The unfair part is making the use of those assets cumbersome, i actually didnt switch to MZ cause i make and use frame by frame animations to do things normal eventing and character sheets cant do due to frame limits :kaoswt2:
    LunarFlareStudios
    LunarFlareStudios
    @BK-tdm The only reason I got MZ is because I wanted the particle animations for other projects of mine. Then MV stopped support for Mac and I can't use it now, so I'm stuck with MZ. Thankfully the patch will come out soon (hopefully) and I can resume work on Fandom Scouts.
    • Wow
    Reactions: BK-tdm
    No doubt I'm excited to finally return to work this coming Wednesday! I'm sure everyone at Pet Supermarket will be glad to have me back. The paycheck for next week should be enough to let me buy the Christmas tree I want--I'm setting up early so I can film my Christmas special. Who remembers Tattletail?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

So technically I just ate sausages that were a year old. Use by date was 12/27/2021. But since those dates are just guesses with no scientific reasoning behind them I'll prolly be fine. Guess I know soon if I'm praying to the Porcelain God.
People laughed at me when I said that Activision Blizzard would get bought up by another company if they didn't fire their execs. Now their value has dipped so much Microsoft is willing to buy the company, likely followed by some heavy terminations if they want to purify the current toxic image of Activision Blizzard.
Pro tip: don't be this person.1642536788532.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aSasSSasdadw