LunarFlareStudios
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well, my peeps, it's the halfway month of the year and it's also Pride Month... I may be straight but I feel that everyone has an individual right to be what they want.
    Which is why one of the main characters in a now-cancelled game was a lesbian. I WILL bring her back in a future project though! Her name is Lazura Landerson.
    My mom was robbed today so I'm trying to figure out what to do. She already called the police and they took a statement, so now we're just trying to make sure the situation doesn't escalate.
    In the meantime, I do have some good news! I'm heading back to Orlando for Father's Day, and I can't wait to go back to Universal! I'm also working on a new swimmable cosplay...
    BloodletterQ
    BloodletterQ
    I’m starting to wonder if we’ve seen each other in person since you’ve been to Universal…
    LunarFlareStudios
    LunarFlareStudios
    LOL... If you go to my YouTube channel you'll see what I look like. It's Lunar Flare Studios, like my name here. Here's my latest stream!
    I was playing a game forgotten to time that I'll always have a soft spot for. First gameplay of my channel too.
    Okay, so the Unite Dev Log just came out with the new formats for the Unite sprites. Which means, based on their new idea of how to build tilesets, I might actually benefit from that! And the character sheets no longer have frame limits? Awesome, I might actually be able to use some more FNAF World stuff in Fandom Scouts, not just still frames!
    So, uh... I have to work on the MZ beta for one of the games to be made in Unite (since it's not out yet) because I'm planning to put it on Kickstarter. It involves escape rooms, twisted animatronics, and the SCP Foundation. Plus it takes place in a theme park, and it's NOT a "Five Nights" game. It's got virtual escape rooms, secret notes, and a twisted secret only the SCP should know.
    I am already planning some games to make in Unite... I hope it gets a solid release date soon!
    Reactions: Ronyunderen
    Shaz
    Shaz
    I bet it's in the next 7 months!
    LunarFlareStudios
    LunarFlareStudios
    I hope so! Wait... that's still from June to December... I guess I'm still playing the waiting game.
    • Haha
    Reactions: Shaz
    Been busy in Fort Myers and I'm spending tonight and tomorrow in Orlando. Then I go home on Tuesday by train (I take the Amtrak) and rest up before work on Wednesday.
    I'm going to make a thread on the forum asking an interesting question... about the next RPG Maker!
    Tomorrow is Mother's Day! Are you planning to do something tomorrow? I'm going to talk to my mom about going for lunch!
    EDIT: We've decided to go to go to our favorite craft shop! I do need some stuff for my precious plushies... eeeheehee... I am the Plushie Queen after all.
    So I heard rumors of an upcoming RPG Maker version due to release this year, called RPG Maker Unite. Anyone heard of this?
    Reactions: Ronyunderen
    LunarFlareStudios
    LunarFlareStudios
    So I'm not the only one who's excited here? I kind of expected that, this is HUGE for RPG Maker!
    zzmmorgan
    zzmmorgan
    I like the fact it's built on Unity as that opens up some very interesting possibilities in all sorts of ways.
    LunarFlareStudios
    LunarFlareStudios
    It really does. I like that idea! It might even improve the quality of the games I'm designing.
    I hope someday I get to introduce you to the Lunar Flare Family... I will probably document my week with Dad, so if I film and post any videos I'll post some links here to my YouTube page!
    Now I just have to catch a stinkin' wink before class tomorrow. It's my second to last week.
    It's been confirmed, I'll be at the graduation ceremony on May 12!
    I'm so excited, and we're considering that right after brunch, Dad will take me straight to Orlando. Also my dad is now officially retired from work! I hope my not-so-evil stepmom, Kay-Jay, will be able to join us.
    2-3 weeks of class remain, and then I get ready for the ceremony. My official grad date is May 6.
    Apparently FPL is being sued... if I end up being able to file a claim and the court rules in Brown's favor, I might finally have some way to fulfill my craziest fangirl dream. Plus I'll be able to pay my own rent for at least a few months, which is more important.
    Reactions: lianderson
    Alador
    Alador
    oh, it is florida power and light! I thought your fangame was about Florida and light or something...

uh wow okay..

what are they being sued for?
    Willibab
    Willibab
    I'm so confused xD But....good luck with....your endeavors?:p
    LunarFlareStudios
    LunarFlareStudios
    @Alador Apparently they're using invasive manners to collect payment. I myself have been receiving emails without consent to joining a mailing list and with no need to pay extra. I plan to file a claim because of this. If I get compensation, I'll probably get a really good animation software and make crazy cutscenes for my game.
    I wish I could have been here on April Fool's Day to see what you guys were doing here. Anything funny happen while I was gone for 7 days?
    RCXGaming
    RCXGaming
    I... learned you can close RPG Maker with alt+f4.
    Willibab
    Willibab
    @RCXDan That brings me back to the old WoW days....You would be amazed at how often you could get people to do that :p
    I had a guild message saying something about ''for new members press alt+f4 to apply for the dungons runs''. ''Jack has joined the guild'' ''Jack has logged off'' :p
    LunarFlareStudios
    LunarFlareStudios
    Ten days of being gone and I remember my friends playing WoW while my parents forbade me to play it. I heard rumors of that Alt+F4 prank and I tried to play it on a friend I had on Pixie Hollow... she didn't fall for it. Yeah, everyone else was playing WoW and I was stuck playing a Tinkerbell game.
    AAAGH. I need to keep focused on one game, but my mind is one of those that shifts between projects in fear of getting bored. Sometimes my Asperger's Syndrome fails me.
    HexMozart88
    HexMozart88
    I feel you. I have 6 games unfinished at the moment. Not working on all of them right now as some are on hiatus, but yeah. I can never stick to one game.
    So I'm waiting for the results of my thyroid/blood test. Wasn't fun. But today I plan to work a little bit on my latest SCP game. I have a lot of ideas in progress now... I wonder what will get released first?
    It's late now and I'm trying to wind down, but I must ask.
    Has someone made a water park tileset for MV/MZ?
    slimmmeiske2
    slimmmeiske2
    If you're looking for resources, please post in the Resource Requests forum.
    LunarFlareStudios
    LunarFlareStudios
    @slimmmeiske2 Oh no... forgot that existed. I'm currently due to get diagnosed with hypothyroidism, and one of the symptoms is impaired memory, so it might be something to tell my doctor... or maybe I'm just forgetful.
    I wonder... since college resumes next week, and I'll be learning to model 3D animated figures... should I take advantage of those skills and create 3D cutscenes for "Automated"? SCP-6144 is an abandoned theme park with living animatronics, but the robots are only alive when inside the park. And they're glitchy war machines by now.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Update on the Unity thing: I had to redo all my map graphics for Unity because the originals were from XP, but it actually looks so much better now in Unity, so I genuinely might make the switch.
Messing around with fragment shaders (filters). This thing is HUGE and I'm surprised almost no one makes good use of. Even the number of plugins that do this stuff are limited.
ScreenShot_6_28_2022_3_2_40.png

There's 7 main areas in the game that are all connected. This train get's you from an underground lab to the center of someone's subconscious. inside the train you can talk to some of the passengers. but going to the top of it, there's battles.
Speedrunning all character portraits just so they all have the same quality. Not sure if this was a good idea, but now I'm almost done.
We now have a gameplay video!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Asinthew